His Mark On Me

By MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... More

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 5: His Mark On Me

10.3K 614 57
By MrsCassey

5/22/2014

                                      Chapter 5: His Mark On Me 

Ebony:  

I must be going crazy. I swear for the past two morning whenever i wake up i smell Jaiden's scent all over my bed room. Just thinking of him caused my body to shiver all over, no matter how hard i try to fight it, i want him. Evan though i had plans to see MySean tonight i really wanted to be wrapped in the Alpha's big strong arms. "Please find a way to see him again."  My wolf was begging for her mate. I really wanted to grant her that wish but i knew that was impossible. Walking down the school hall i noticed all flyers and signs for the school's next dance. Janae came out of no where and looped arms with me.

"Why are you so happy?" I eyed her.

"I love school dances, we get to dress up." Janae started jumping up and down.   

"Yeah." I put on a fake smile and she noticed my sarcasim. 

"Don't be that way Ebony we are going to have so much fun." 

"Yes you are, because i'm not going." I threw my books in my locker and grabbed my purse and car key. We had just finished last period and i had enough time to go visit Reid before i had to see my dad. Speaking of my dad i really wanted to know what he needed to talk about, i've been staying out of trouble and getting straight A's so what was the problem. 

"You are so going to this dance, even if i have to drag you here." Janae kept talking about this dance and i was slowly tuning her out. "Ebony, i have an ideal?" 

"What is it?" I let out a deep breath, pushing open the doors to go outside. Immediately my nose goes into the air, he's here some where, the same smell from my room this morning was blowing across my nose. 

"Ask your human to be your date." 

I scanned the parking lot looking for Jaiden, i could feel my wolf getting happy, she wanted to touch him. And like usual he let her down when i spotted him and that girl walking to his black hummer, he opened the door for her and than closed it. Walking around we locked eyes and than he got in and pulled off. "You know what Janae, I think i will ask him." She got excited and started talking about going shopping and I held my head.

Like usual Reid was sitting in his room playing a video game, i plopped down on the bed next to him and waited for him to finish. "So how was school?" He leaned over and kissed my check. 

"It was ok, their having a dance. You want to go?" I laid back on his bed and starred up at the ceiling, all i can think about is seeing Jaiden with that girl, the girl i would never be able to compare to.  

He started laughing and shook his head no. "You look nice today." He tossed his paddle on the floor and leaned back on the bed next to me. "Eb what's on your mind?"

"Am i ugly Reid?"

"What? No, why are you asking me that?"

"It's just a question."

He pulled me in his arms and i rest my head on his chest. "I think that your beautiful and smart and  easy to fall in love with and you have a big forehead." He started laughing.

"Shut up." I hit his arm and started laughing too. "Thanks for the ego boost jerk." 

He kissed my forehead. "Anytime." 

We stayed like this for awhile until i finally had to leave to see my dad. When i got home he was in his office, My brother was sitting on the coach.

"Hey big head, do you know what dad wants?" 

"No, but he told me to tell you to come to his office as soon as you get home." 

I hit him in the back of his head. "Your no help." I march to my dads office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in Ebony."  My dad's strong voice came through the door. 

"Hi Daddy." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Mom said you wanted to see me?" 

"We need to talk about you shifting Ebony."  

"What?" I was shocked did he know i shifted? Sure i was of age to where i should have Shifted years ago but i held her in. Now he wants to talk about me shifting after i already did. 

"Your mother and I are worried about you Ebony. I know you have this fascination with living a normal human life."

"Daddy I.."

He cut me off.  "When you are disconnected from your wolf, you both can die Baby. You should have shifted years ago, the older you get." He took his glasses off and started rubbing his eyes. "Ebony it's only a matter of time that she will pull further away, and we will loose you." I heard sadness in his voice.

I wanted to tell him that i had shifted, but if i did he would want me to do it again and I did not want that. I mean really what real human turns into a big wolf? Not me, not Ebony Butler. I cant wait until i'm out of here and I am able to live my life the way i want to. I hear what me dad is saying but i know i wont die from lack of wolf, more like lack of mate. Without Jaiden i know i will not be able to survive, he is my life line.

Standing to my feet i walked over to the door and opened it,  I was through with this conversation.  "I'm going to be ok daddy, please don't worry about me."  Ugh. why couldn't i just have the type of parents that were to busy to pay any attention to their kids. I walked out to my car and saw Jaiden standing by it, my heart skipped a beat at the sexy sight in front of me.

"Yhea he's here." My wolf purred in exicment, i on the other hand was skeptical. Keeping my head bowed i walked over to my car and opened the driver side door, trying to ignore him and his stares. He smells of Rhianna's rebel, it must of rubbed off from that girl, immediately my eyes began to water. "How can i help you Alpha?" I kept my eyes straight looking out the windshield. 

"Follow me." Was all he said before going to his car and driving off. God what is with everybody wanting to tell Ebony what to do today? We drove for almost twenty minutes before he pulled off the road and into a driveway. i parked behind him and waited for him to exit, Mate or not i didn't know where i was so there was no way i was getting out first. Jaiden got out and walked to my door, i sat with the doors lock waiting for him to tell me where i was. 

"Get out Ebony?" He pulled the handle. 

"Where are we?" 

"Get out or i'll rip this door off, your choice." He kept his hand on the handle and i pressed the button to unlock the door. Ware wolfs were strong, but an Alphas strength was mighty.  Pulling me out of the car i felt the sparks of pleasure running through out my body as he gripped my arm. He led me up the walk way and than stopped as an elderly women came out of the house. She had long grey hair and the most beautiful clear skin i had ever seen, she was breath taken.   

"Jaiden baby, what's wrong?" She asked fixing her shawl. 

"Nothing Grandma, I just need to use the back of your house for a little bit." He started pulling me again. 

"Why are you pulling on her baby?" 

"Because she's hard headed Grandma."  He looked at me and his eyes turned from light brown to black. I pulled away from his grip and fixed my clothes. "What are you doing?" He questioned.  

"I might be hard headed but i'm not rude. Hello ma'am my name is Ebony." I stuck out my hand and instead she hugged me. 

"Please be patient with him." She whispered in my ear, I was confused at first but something told me she knew who i was. After one more hug she let me go and walked back into her house and closed the door. 

"Why are we here? What do you want?" I shouted at his back as i followed behind him. 

"So you have a death wish?" He stopped when we reached the back. 

"What?" i was confused. 

"Your father came and talked to me. Are you refusing to shift?" He was starring a hole threw me. 

I stood there quiet, my father had went behind my back and spoke with the enemy. "I just want a normal life Jaiden, okay?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Your not normal, you can die Ebony." He picked up a stick and through it passed me.

"Why do you care?" This was his way out, his way to be free of me.

He crouched down and held his head in his hands. "Shift."

He was out of his mind i was not shifting. "No."

He looked up at me with his cold black eyes and yelled. "Shift Ebony." In his alpha tone and my wolf automatically obeyed.

Pain shot thougout my body and i was no longer standing on two legs. My clothes had torn to shreds, my sense of smell and vision had heightened no longer looking like a human. Bringing my paw out i noticed it was white, Jaiden stood before me smiling and all i could think of, was how much i hated him.

"You are going to do this three times out of the week until you reconnect with your wolf. Do you hear me Ebony?"

I couldn't look at him, this man was a dissapointment to me.

"Shift back."

I shook my head no, when i shifted my clothes had torn, There was no way i was going to stand naked in front of Jaiden, after all my body is not up to his standards. He must have thought about that because he took off his shirt and tried to hand it to me, but i didn't want it, it smelled like her.

"Take the shirt Ebony." Before he could use his Alpha tone I ran away from him and found myself entering the woods. Maybe i could find my way home and than have Janae bring me back for my car. I hadn't gotten to far before i was tackled to the ground by Jaiden's big black wolf, God he was heavy but it felt so good having him on top of me. He brought his head down and nuzzled my neck sniffing in my scent, to some this would seem strange but to us this was a sign of affection. I wiggled myself free and started running again knowing he was hot on my trail and i was enjoying it well, my wolf was enjoying it.  Jaiden launched for me again and i moved running around a tree and when i thought i had shook him, he tackled me again to the ground. Licking the side of my face he brought his nose to my neck again causing me to whimper. His body shifted back to his human forum.

"Shift Ebony." And with out a second thought I did. I laid naked under him feeling his body rest against mines. I wasn't embarrassed, i wasn't scared, i was actually happy being here with him. Jaiden rest his forehead against mine and than brought his lips to mine, the sparks from his lips were causing butterflies in my stomach he bit my bottom lips causing me to gasp and he slid his tongue in. I've been kissed but never liked this. There was passion, need and want all in this kiss. He moved his mouth down to my neck licking and sucking on my tender spot between my neck and shoulder, i could tell he was getting turned on when he gripped my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.  This was it, i was ready for Jaiden to finally claim and mate me. 

"Please go slow Jaiden, this is my first time." I wrapped my legs tighter around him feeling his man hood at my core. The moment I said that everything changed, he rolled off me and shook his head at me.

"Ebony i'm sorry that shouidn't have happened. " 

I tried to cover myself feeling ashamed of my body, this man has told me over and over that he doesn't want me and now here i am laying on the forest ground making out with him. Getting up off the ground i started making my way towards his Gradmother's house. 

"Ebony." He called my name but i ignored him feeling the tears slip down my face. "Put this shirt on."  He picked the shirt up off the ground, pulling on his pants.  

I took it from him and tossed it in some muddy water on the side of the house. "You honestly think i want to wear a shirt that smell like some other bitch." My hands were shaking I just needed to get out of here.

'I - I didn't know it did." 

"No you wouldn't, your so use to smelling her." I opened my car door and got in. 

"Wait Eb please, you can't drive home like this."  I rested my head on the steering wheel crying like a baby. The man that i'm in love with keeps hurting me and doesn't even care. He ran into his Grandmother;s house and came back out with a robe.  

"Please put this on." He opened my car door and handed it to me, he brought his hand to face and wiped away my tears. 

The hairs on the back of my neck stood. "Jaiden please stop, I need you to stay away from me." 

"You don't get to tell me what to do, I'm your Alpha." He yelled laying down the law. 

"And i'm the mate you don't want remember." I started my car and backed out of the drive way, I just hope he listens, because I don't know how long i can do this with him.

***Please remember to vote and comment. Do you think Ebony has a death wish? Do you think Jaiden will actually stay away? Let me know what you think about the chapter.***

 All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.3K 50
"If anyone finds out the truth, I can't stay with my family." I muttered squeezing my arms tighter around my knees. "Then let me help you." My head r...
522K 15.6K 26
Welcome to Nightfall Pack. Rule One - Always be Loyal to every member no matter what. Rule Two - Don't bring up the old Alpha's to the current one. R...
1.2M 27.6K 29
Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she thought werewolves were fiction. That is un...
12.3K 512 18
Avalon Carter, Alpha of the Todium pack is about to walk into the biggest surprise of his life...... literally. Gaia and Iris belong to a family of t...