Sparkles

By _Ryannnnnn

"Ryan, I like him okay? And NOTHING in the whole wide world will change that." "Okay." I'd always resp... More

Chapter 2; Confusion
Chapter 3; Sorry
Chaper 4; Revenge
Chapter 5; I Really Don't Care
Just a random notice
Chapter 6; Madison Beer
Chapter 7; I remember....
Chapter 8; Figures

Chapter 1; Admit It

3K 26 5
By _Ryannnnnn

Ryan's POV

Please remember to study, next week there is going to be a pop quiz."

There was a low groan from the class but not me. Astronomy was my favorite subject, no doubt. I've been studying all week. Not that I'm a nerd or anything. The stuff is just really interesting.

I get up and pack up my things after the bell rings. As I head to my locker I notice my friend Nick standing there. I greet him with a nod.

"Hey Ryan." he says.

"Hey." I say.

"So, I was wondering if you had math homework."

"Dude seriously?" I say in announce. "I'm not giving you Math homework again. Go ask one of your un-paid nerds, or are they all out of service?"

He just stared at me. "Woah dude," he said after about a minute. calm down. It was a yes or no question."

"No." I mumble as I put my books in my locker.

"Fine." he says then walks away. Only to turn around and shout, "Don't forget to stop by the pharmacy after school and pick up a big bag of CHILL PILLS!"

I gave him my middle finger and he smirked as he continued down the hall. Well I sure know how to pick my best friends. Me and Nick go way back even though we lost touch, but we manage to become friends all over again.

I head to the café and notice Evan talking to Grace at our usual table. Grace's back is turned to me so I can't see her expression, but Evan has this sort of coy smile on. I take in Grace's appearance. She's wearing a white dress with a jean jacket and a pair of universe socks inside her black and white converses. I smile at my bestie's odd fashion choices. She's so weird.

That probably the main reason I like her.

Evan slips Grace a piece of paper and she examines it, then puts it in the pocket of her jean jacket. Then Evan walked off.

"I wonder what that was about.'' I think. I sit across from Grace and she doesn't seem to notice because she's on her phone.

"A little distracted today, are we?" I say to her. She looks up at me and flashes me one of her million dollar smiles. "God, why is she so beautiful?" I think.

"Hola!" she says a little to excited.

"A little too hype today to. What's up with you?" I ask wondering if it has anything to do with what Evan gave her.

She looked up at me in confusion and then smiled and said, "Oh, nothing. I just got an A on my Math test thanks to YOUR helpful tutoring. Thanks bestie!" She says and lunges across the table just to hug me. Her outbursts are always random, I wounldn't have it anyother way. I hug her back.

"Oh, also...." she says as she pulls a piece of paper out of her jean jacket. "Guess where Nick is going to be this weekend?"

I groaned at the sound of his name. "Seriously?'' I think. You see, Grace has this long standing crush on Nick, yeah the guy who was just bugging me for homework. I honestly don't see what she sees. He's rude, pushy, stubborn, lazy..... must I go on? And I should know, he's one of my closest friends. Well, he could never compare to Grace.

"Where?" I say trying to be a supportive friend. She squeels before answering, "The waterpark!" She pretents to faint, while I might actually pass out from her reaction to his location.

"Okay, so I'm guessing your making plans to head up there to that waterpark and make an 'accidentally' apperance?" I guess.

She looks at me and says, "You know mw so well." I nod. "But you forgot one little detail." she finishes. Now it is me who looks confused. "Come again?" I say.

She turns her attention back to her phone and says, "Ryan, you HAVE to come with me. You know I can't talk to him without looking like a freaking idiot." She says as if it's the most obvious thing on the planet.

I sigh. "As long as I'm with you, I'll go anywhere." I mumble and look up at her face. She has no idea how I feel about her, and how much it pains me to see her falling for my best friend, someone who doesn't give two shits about her.

"Okay, I'll take ya." I say.

She looks up at me and smile only to remove her glance from me to the nearby window. She seems sorta of in a trance. I turn and there's Nick, high-fiving some kid who probably agreed to do his homework.

"Fucking user." I mumble. Nick is my friend and all but he's such a player, user. I really hate that Grace likes someone like him. I honestly do, it stabs my heart and I don't care how cheesy it sounds.

"Someday...." she sighs as she continues to stare dreamly.

"Yeah." I say as I turn back to stare at her beautiful face.

"Someday."

* * * * * * * * *

So, what do you think so far? Please remeber that I'm just a beginner at this. Also, this is a true story about me and an old friend. I just figured that I'd write a story with it.

Socks, Donuts, and all thinks fuffy

§Ryan§

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 2 9
A boy named Nick meets a girl, her name was Celest. As Celest gets in major trouble, her entire school schedule gets changed. Coincidentally, she got...
437 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...
163K 3.9K 32
It started with a kiss and ended with a list. The middle is a bit more complicated. The list of rules is supposed to protect mine and Beck's friendsh...