Not Your Average PHAT Girl 2...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Not Your Average PHAT Girl ( Sequel )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chaptee 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

14.3K 840 13
By LabelMeNotorious_

Jayceon

I was at the trap helping Dee decide who we were leaving the business to. My phone rung and Sam picture popped up.

I answered,but I get my daughter crying.

"Daddy! Daddy! Come quick mommy in-" Then I heard a gun shot

"DADDYYYYYYY!" Then the phone disconnected.

"Y'all let's go now. Sam in trouble." I said. We ran out the trap heading to Sam house. I pray to God my babies okay.

When we pulled out I almost didn't put the truck in park. Police were everywhere.

"Sir you can't go in there."

"That's my girlfriend and daughter in there." I pushed past him running in the house.

"Jalissa? Sam?"

"Daddy!" Jalissa ran to me. I picked her up looking all over her for scratches, making sure she wasn't hurt.

"Where is mommy?"

"She in the living room talking to big men with guns." I chuckled. I got closer and seen blood. I rushed over to her.

"Baby are you okay? What happened? Who did this?" I rambled on. She sighed.

"I'm fine, baby. Sasha crazy ass tried to come in here and kill me." See I told y'all Sasha was crazy, but not this crazy. The place was a mess.

"Where is she?"

"They taking her to the hospital the gun went off and she got shot in the stomach." I nodded. We all stayed there until the police left. We got up majority of all the broken things.

I'm just happy my girl and daughter okay. I can't believe she tried to kill Sam. I hope the bitch rot in hell. I hope them hoes in prison fuck her life up.

Sam packed a bag with some clothes and we left. After this little incident I'm making them move in with me. I need to be there to protect them at all times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 22K 35
Book I 》》》 Friends With Benefits You Are Here 》》》 Book II
294K 12.5K 43
She was comfortable in herself. Everything was peferctly imperfect. Being raised alongside her schizo bro and baby sis by a single mom and peek-a-bo...
31.3K 427 3
|ILLUSIONS OF THE HEART| THE AURORA SANTI HINSLEY STORY| Walk with Aurora Santi Hinsley, as she embarks on a journey through life; dealing with roma...
827K 25.6K 29
This story is about a PHAT girl that gets abused by her father and Peopel at school she really don't know how to love that much till a special someon...