My Husband A.K.A Boss 3 (Fore...

By IamYourHopeee

But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars More

One (-_-)
Two \(<~>)/
Three (*-*)
Four (°○°)
Five (!_!)
Six ("_")
Seven (^_^)
eight (~_~)
Nine (^-^)
Ten (*×*)
Eleven (♡~♡)
Twelve (■▪■)
Thirteen 《•~•》
Fourteen 《~_~》
Fifteen 《○_■》
sixteen \(0°0)/
Seventeen 《♡○♡》
Eighteen (=_=)
Nineteen (0o0)
Twenty (!0!)
Twenty One (╥_╥)
Twenty two (⋟﹏⋞)
Twenty Three (ಠ_ಠ)
Twenty-five ^_^
Twenty-six (=_=)
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Attention!
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four \~°~/

Twenty-four ⊂(✰‿✰)つ

3.9K 172 85
By IamYourHopeee

"T-taehyung-ah" i stuttered.

"Taehyung? who? Me?" He sound confuse.

"I am sorry but i am not taehyung" he shakes his head.

"O-oh im sorry you look like one of my friend" i laugh it off awkwardly.

"Anyways, is there anything that i could help?" I ask.

"Im looking for Mr. Song. Do you know where he lives?" He said, showing me an address from his phone.

"He lives around here. Do you want me to escort you there?" I ask, scratching my head.

"Yes please" he nods with a big smile plastered on his face.

'YEAH! I can run away from grandma'

"Wait" i said and turn to the opposite direction.

I took a very deep breathe.

"What are you doing?" He ask, moving next to me.

"GRANDMOTHER!!!" i shout at the top of my lungs.

"What?!" Grandmother replied, looking at my direction.

"A LOST CHILD WANTS ME TO ESCORT HIM TO SOMEWHERE!!" i shout.

He looked like he was taken aback by my words.

Grandmother showed me her thumps up and that means she approves it.

"Lets go" i turn to him like nothing had happen.

He stare at me with a blank face.

"What are you looking at?" I look at him from head to toe.

"Nothing. Lets go" he smile awkwardly and we both start making our way to mr. Song's house.

While walking, the awkward atmosphere was really strong that i couldnt even breathe properly.  So i thought of breaking the ice.

"Whats your name?" I ask.

"Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun" he said, shyly.

"Yours?" He seem hesitating.

"Im Chungha" i smile.

"Chungha? Your name sound so familiar" he said, furrowing his eyebrow while i look at him weirdly.

Then out of a sudden he gasp loudly.

"Are you kim Chungha?!" He smile widely.

"Y-yes" i was shocked for a moment.

How did he know me? Have i met him?

"H-how do you know me? What relation do i have with you?" I ask, my heartbeat start to race.

"Ahh... i have a friend and he has a crush on this girl name Kim Chungha for a very long time. You went to XXX high school right?" he said, smacking lightly on my shoulders while i stare blankly onto the ground.

The hell.... i just met this guy and he has a friend that likes me? Isn't it a bit unusual?

"Umm... maybe you got the wrong chungha? There must be a lot of chungha in the world right?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Eh~~~ no. My friend once showed me a picture of you and him" he jump up and down happily and cant stop smiling so widely.

"Who is that friend of yours?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Secret" he winks.

I rolled my eyes at him out of annoyance. Without realising, we both have reach at mr. Song's house.

That was actually fast than i thought.

"We are here" i said extending both of my hands, showing mr. Song's house.

"Are you sure this is not a ghost's house?" He clinged onto me, looking pale.

"Okay. Goodbye" i said and was about to walk away but he pull me back.

"Stay with me" he begged.

"Let go" i said while struggling to free myself from him.

He finally let go and i fell back on my butt.

"Ow!" I groan in pain and quickly get back up on my two feet.

I glare at him before calling out for mr. Song.

"MR. SONG!" i yell.

Then mr. Song came out of his house with his eyes half open.

"Goodmorning! This man is looking for you" i said, pointing towards baekhyun.

"Hello" he bow to mr. Song.

"Happy? GoodBYE" i said and walk off.

"Tsk not a single thank you?" I roll my eyes.

♡ Baekhyun's P.O.V ♡

~flashback to a few hours ago~

"Baekhyun-shi. Boss wants you to meet him in his office" a colleague appear out of nowhere.

"Okay" i replied and went up to his office.

"Mr. CEO!" I yell as soon as i enter his office.

"Baekhyun-ah" he stop doing his work and look up at me as i approach him.

"You must be very busy right? Taehyung-ah" i said and sat down on the opposite side of him.

"Yah! I know we are friends but i am your boss at work" He warns.

"Yes boss!" I smile widely.

"I need your help to find mr. Song. He has not been coming to work lately. I want you to check on him" he said while looking through a list of employees's attendance at his computer.

"Mr. Song? The cleaner?" I said.

"Yes" he nods.

"Why me?" I wail.

"Because i can trust you" he replied, straight forwardly.

"Pass me the address" i said unhappily.

"Thanks" he smile and send me the address.

♡ kim chungha's p.o.v ♡

~ back to reality~

While walking back to the field, i seem to cant get over my curiousity of who that person is.

He likes me for a very long time...who?

My mind starts to list down names of guys i know.

"Its not mingyu of course. He has a wife now" i said as his name was the first one that appears in my mind.

"Who?" I kept thinking harder and start to feel frustrated.

"CHUNGHA!" out of a sudden an old women's voice interupted my thoughts.

I look over to that direction.

It was grandmother.

I sigh heavily and ran to her.

Later that afternoon

"Stop being so stupid and chase after him" i said while hot tears roll down my cheeks and at the same time i munch on my snack as i watch my favourite drama.

"Dont cry. I know how it feels" i sob.

*the male lead and female lead didnt get together at the end of the drama*

"Poor you...." i said, wiping my tears away.

"Why am i even crying?" I ask myself.

"Chungha" grandmother call as she stood infront of the television, blocking it.

"Grandma!" I wail.

"Have you pack your bag? You're leaving tomorrow right?" She said as she place her hands on her hips.

"I can do that later" i said.

"Tsk...you and your mom-"

"Are the same. They cant do a simple task" i said cutting off her words as i predicted what she wants to say.

"Grandma... if me and mom are the same, wouldnt it be your fault? Because she said she has the same attitude like you?" I said, furrowing my eyebrow.

"You!" She dash towards me.

"Oh sh*t a monster appears" I quickly stood up from the couch and ran into my room.

"Goodnight and i love you" i yell before shutting the door.

"I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE" she yell.

"YOU'VE SAID THAT A LOT OF TIMES AND YOU STILL BRING ME IN" i answered back while trying to hold in my laughter.

Once i've heard a loud bang from outside, i heave out a heavy sigh as that is a sign of grandma entering her room.

Then I threw myself on my bed and out of nowhere i start to think deeply of who that guy is.

The thought of the guy who likes me for a very long time cant be erase off from my mind.

'Is it taehyung?'

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.3K 46
This is the third book. Please proceed to Book 1 before reading this. Thank you.
769K 12.3K 181
I don't know what to put in here
223K 4.9K 46
Why does the other change? But the other does not? note: this is the first book. if you are interested in reading the second, please feel free to che...
6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..