Gravity Dreams #WATTYS2018

By NotLoudJustProud

A collection of thoughts from me. Some incoherent, Some understandable. 2017 edition. More

A/N
Jailbird🔒
Bloom 🌺
Attraction ♥️
Home 🏠
Time ⏱
Blissful 🌎
Pain ◼️
Thank You 🔥
Lady Bird 🐞
Nanosecond ⏳
Hope 👣
Kisses 💋
Sorry 🕳
Delusion 🔍
Again .
enough 🌫
Epiphany 🔊
Life 🦋
Contented 🏔🌌✨🌖🤛🏼🌊
goodbye a/n fin

Christmas🎄

14 3 0
By NotLoudJustProud

It's that time of year again where food is eaten and presents are given and people are with their family.

It's that time of year again when Mom is too broke to buy the Christmas present and Dad is no where to be seen and Christmas dinner this year was a sandwich and a drink.

It's that time of year again when giving is the last thing on everyone's mind. When homeless people sleep out in the freezing cold while you cuddle up in bed with that new Phone Mom got you.

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS TOGETHER CELEBRATING WHATEVER IT IS THAT CHRISTMAS IS ACTUALLY ABOUT.

It's Christmas.
Everyone should be happy on Christmas.

_____________________
notloudjustproud
Merry Christmas guys xx 💋

don't forget to vote & comment 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.7K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
1.2K 133 40
textos sobre tudo aquilo que sentimos e mesmo assim, escolhemos reprimir. se estiver aqui e se identificar, vou ficar altamente aliviada e triste po...
18.8K 1K 34
إلى مَن زَرعِت بِداخلنا بُذورها الطِيبة بخفة أصابُعها لِتنمو بدَاخلنا الأتَاراِكسِيا لِيلَاس ♡ ‼️للقُراءِ الجُدد‼️ إِذا لازالت الأحداث تتحلى بغموضه...
3.4K 124 14
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...