Orange Is the New BLACKPINK...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment compan... More

Welcome Home
Warned
Innocent Even When Proven Guilty
Consequences
Criminally Stupid
Jealous
Corporate Espionage
She Loves You
The Spy Who Loved Me
Nayeon's Lucky Day
The Interview
Two Down
One To Go
Goodbye, Park Chaeyoung
The Escape Part 1: Tell the Truth
The Escape Part 2: Lie To Me
(Season 2 info)

The Real World

16.7K 845 465
By Kim-Chichu

"Rosé, what is this supposed to be? Seriously" Jennie asked with a look of disgust on her face as she poked the food on her lunch tray.  "It's what is commonly referred to as a sandwich Jen" Rosé replied sarcastically while covering her mouth as she still had food in it, and her mother taught her not to talk with her mouth full but then again her mother taught her not to break the law too, ah well. "Fairly sure sandwiches are supposed to be made of bread and filling, not cardboard and some kids old play dough" the brunette whined as she again acted over the top forcing the food down, occasionally coughing as she swallowed the sandwich. Rosé snickered under her breath, she found it amusing when her cellmate behaved like an upper class drama queen. Jennie and Rosé's attention were grabbed by the sound of various inmates banging a tune out on the table while singing to 2NE1's Come Back Home. They both looked up and to no surprise to the younger of the cellmates it was Lisa and her posse.

Jennie noted how a gorgeous blonde was sitting on the table with her feet resting on the chair, a red head next to her was leaning across the table on her elbows and in fact none of the girls were sitting in an orderly way, which the warden next to them didn't seem to mind a bit, in fact he was smiling as the girls sang. Rosé took this as an opportunity to introduce Jennie to the gang everyone feared, "The light orange haired chick who looks like she couldn't hurt a fly is Joy, the one I told you about" she said as Jennie looked over to where her cellmate was discretely pointing. "The two black haired girls banging out the beat on the table are Chaeyoung and Dahyun, they look cute but they're deranged as heck, they kidnapped their high school principle, stuffed her into the trunk of their car and drove her out of town leaving her in the middle of the woods because she was gonna expel them and they didn't wanna get grounded". Jennie's eye widened dramatically, her eyebrows raising as high as they could as she slowly turned to face Rosé who was also nodding with raised eyebrows, knowing exactly what Jennie was thinking as she reacted the same way when she found out what the two girls did. "Yep...is that not both the most crazy and most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?" the dark haired girl whispered while Jennie tried to supress her giggles of disbelief behind her hand. Rosé continued the introduction, "The brunette with the bangs is Wendy, the red head is Jisoo and the blonde...well I don't think I need to tell you who the blonde is". Jennie choked on her sandwich a little "Wait what, THAT is Lisa Manoban? Ok wow I wasn't expecting that, I imagined her all muscly and nuts but she's like...so sexy. And listen to her laugh omg how is anyone scared of her? I'd just pinch her cheeks and pat her head if she tried to threaten me" she chuckled amused at the mass hysteria of the inmates in here who are scared of this ray of sunshine with the infectious laugh.  

Before Rosé could reply a dark brown haired girl across the hall stood up on their table and yelled at Lisa and her gang, it was Jihyo. "Shut the fuck up Manoban or you'll get sentenced for yet another murder...killing 2NE1's songs you bunch of talentless apes", the food hall erupted into laughter as Lisa just yelled back at Jihyo without moving to looking at her rival "Naega jeil jal naga mother fucker!". Jennie again quickly turned to her cellmate, "She killed someone?! Oh shit". Rosé sighed while returning to her food "Yup, she's a legit thug. Car jackings, robbery etc, she denied the murder charge, claimed she was framed but you would plead innocent to murder when it gets you 25 years wouldn't you? I told you she is totally fruit loops, don't let her sex appeal fool you".

Their lunch break had finished and now was two hours of leisure time where inmates could read or just hang out with each other, under the watchful eyes of the armed wardens. Jennie and Rosé were just going to go back to their cell room, neither of them feeling comfortable being loose with all the other inmates, as they walked through the corridor and up one of the staircases, Jennie spotted Nayeon sitting in the corner being harassed by Lisa who was calling her names and throwing paper at her from a distance. Due to the childish nature of Lisa's school yard bullying, the brunette was once again fooled into thinking that Lisa didn't need to be taken seriously, she still really didn't grasp what prison was like. She decided to walk over to Nayeon and give the girl some company and distraction from the 5 year old acting Thai being mean to her. Rosé tried to prevent Jennie from approaching Nayeon, whispering "Jennie no" under her breath but her cellmate wasn't prepared to pay any attention and ignored Rosé's pleas. "Hey Nayeon! Are you ok? Do you want to hang out with me and my friend for a bit?" she said sweetly with a smile, prompting a confused and awkward smile back from the distressed Nayeon who couldn't comprehend Jennie's weird behaviour, she didn't respond. "Oh look, it's little princess to the rescue" Lisa remarked as she walked over to the two girls, with Jisoo following closely behind her, grinning sadistically. Lisa stood directly in front of Jennie, the latter now getting a chill in the notorious Manoban's presence. "Nayeon is my new play mate and I haven't given her permission to talk to you little princess so why don't you go back to your castle, unless of course, you want to play with me too?" she sneered, standing very close to Jennie now, looking her in the eyes in attempt to threaten her, which was working.

Rosé watched the encounter from distance as her heart began to beat fast ~Just go back to the cell Rosie, this is Jennie's own fault and not my problem. Walk away, walk away~, but she couldn't walk away and despite every fibre of her being screaming at her to go back to her cell, she had become quite protective of Jennie the past couple of days and couldn't bring herself to leave Jennie to get attacked. She uttered a quick prayer under her breath and made her way towards the tense confrontation, "Jennie come on, lets go back to the cell, please" she pleaded, grabbing Jennie's arm, only to feel herself turned round by the shoulder, Lisa's hand gripped firmly "And who might you be? Everyone is so heroic today, I'm touched" the blonde quipped sarcastically. Jisoo stepped forward with her arms folded, smirking, "It's Park Chaeyoung, she calls herself Rosé, she's that trainee that threw her career away smuggling drugs into the country from Australia". Lisa smiled "Ah so this is the Cell Block Idol eh? Well Rosé, lets see how talented you are. Sing for me." she ordered in a creepy calmness. Rosé froze in fear, her arm falling away from Jennie's, unable to move or speak, she was terrified. Lisa stepped closer to Rosé while frowning deeply, her imposing intimidating figure almost backing the dark haired girl into the wall, "I said. Sing. For. Me.". Rosé still couldn't respond, she was beginning to shake, her worst nightmare was coming true. Jisoo suddenly pushed the frightened girl into the wall, causing Jennie and Nayeon to gasp softly in fear, "Lisa gave you an instruction you kangaroo bitch" the red head hissed at Rosé. Jennie noticed a sudden change in Lisa's expression and body language, it looked like a struggle was going on, Lisa was desperately trying to maintain her tough, intimidating posture but the corners of her mouth kept turning up as she sucked her bottom lip and looked at the floor, before her face cracked all together and she burst out laughing, turning to playfully shove her best friend. "Did you just call her a kangaroo bitch? What the fuck Chu?" Lisa said breathily between laughs, losing her mind at her ridiculous friend who now also started to laugh, leaning on Lisa for support, "I meant to call her some anti-Australian slur but I couldn't think of one".

Lisa and Jisoo were surely about to continue their bullying of Rosé had not Jihyo and her friend come by, the black haired Irene. The two girls charged towards Jisoo and Lisa, who both suddenly tensed up and lost interest in the three cowering girls in the corner. "You kept us up last night with your bullshit Manoban" Irene barked as the four girls approached each other. Without any further conversation a fight broke out between the two pairs of friends, punches being wildly thrown and diving grapples, charging each other down on the floor. Wardens ran over and pulled Lisa off of Irene, whom she was straddling and rapidly punching in the head, the Thai was dragged down onto the floor and hit with batons by the wardens who were now placing her in hand cuffs. The other wardens separated Jisoo, Jihyo and Irene and locked them into their respective cells but Lisa was being taken elsewhere. "Manoban is going back into solitary confinement again, see you in a months time you psycho hoe" Jihyo laughed through the bars of her cell door, as a warden hit the door with a baton to get her to shut up. "Oh thank fuck for that, another month free of Lisa, it feels like it's been decades since we last got a break from her" Nayeon sighed. "Yeah, lets enjoy it while we can, she'll be back before we know it" Rosé responded. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Lisa get dragged away kicking and screaming, all four girls were fighting but only Lisa was being punished. Jennie actually found herself feeling a little sorry for the blonde, who had clearly been singled out, and attacking her with batons wasn't at all necessary Jennie thought.

Jennie groaned and yawned as she made her way into the cell room, already exhausted with the days events. Before she had a chance to sit down and attempt to relax she felt a very sudden sharp pain on her cheek, with weight behind it. ~What the fuck, Rosé just struck me~ "You slapped me! What the hell was that for?!" Jennie yelled in shock, holding the side of her face that her cellmate just assaulted. Rosé grabbed Jennie by the collar of her fatigues and pulled the shorter girl up to her eye level, "You're damn right I slapped you, Lord forgive me for saying damn but what did I tell you about Lisa? You got both of us noticed by her, she knows who I am now thanks to you and your idiocy. This isn't a game Jennie, this isn't a bunch of rich house wives doing a reality show, this is freaking prison! This is the real world. And you just dropped us both in the crap. Lets pray to God that she forgets about us in the month she'll be isolated". Jennie gulped and nodded "Which God are you going to be praying to exactly?" the brunette enquired. "FREAKING ALL OF THEM! We need all the help we can get you moron!" Rosé yelled in distress as she got into bed in a huff.  Jennie lay in bed thinking. She still didn't get it, sure Lisa could be intimidating when she wanted to but the way she interacted with Jisoo, like two normal friends. ~She's not as bad as people say she is, and maybe she really was framed for her crimes. Can anyone here prove otherwise~. Jennie always was a fool for a lost cause with a pretty face. She had a superiority complex due to her upbringing, and loved the idea of being the saviour to some inferior hot chick,  a trait that would soon be her downfall.

Weeks had passed and Jennie was finally starting to adjust to prison life, though she hated it with a passion and could often be heard using her phone call time yelling at her lawyers for still not getting a date for her retrial. She sat on her bed in her cell after returning from evening leisure time, Rosé was also on her own bed, stretching and exercising. Jennie enjoyed watching Rosé doing her exercises, it relaxed her somehow. At least it normally did but now the building was being filled with the wild chants and jeers of inmates on all floors, there was thumping and shouting from at least 60 inmates all going crazy at something. Jennie gasped "Is there a riot or something?". Rosé sighed with her hands over her face, leaning her head back against the wall "No. Lisa is back.". Jennie walked out of their shared cell and leaned over the corridor wall to look at the lower level where most of the commotion was, and sure enough a familiar blonde was being escorted by several wardens to her cell, she was smirking like mad at all the attention she was getting, whether they loved her or hated her, every person in Cell Block E was obsessed with Lisa Manoban and she loved it. Jennie couldn't help but smile a little as she watched Lisa walking, grinning at people who were cussing her out, who suddenly turned silent when she looked at them. Jihyo leaned over the wall of the level above Jennie "Oh no, the dog has escaped the kennel what a shame" she sneered at Lisa who was now stood with Jisoo and Joy in front of her own cell door. Lisa smirked again as she looked up at Jihyo "Aw did you miss me darling? Don't worry, tomorrow we'll make up for lost time" the blonde winked at Jihyo causing her rival to give her the middle finger and tell her to fuck off. The wardens began to usher the inmates into their cells before lights out, especially Lisa. "Ok ok I'm going, just let me say goodnight to my 'friends'. Goodnight Jihyo darling, goodnight Nayeon!" she yelled in a childish voice that under any other circumstance would be cute, but not so much right now. Jennie still stood watching as Lisa began to walk into her cell room after her cellmate Joy had entered, while still stood in the door way she suddenly turned around, looking up directly at Jennie, "and goodnight to you too little princess" Lisa licked her lips seductively before blowing a kiss at Jennie, turned round and proceeded into her cell. Jennie quickly through herself back into her own cell and gasped ~She saw me, she knew I was watching her the entire time. Fuck fuck fuck~.

The brunette lay on her side in the dark, once again unable to sleep, her thoughts consumed with Lisa Manoban. ~Was that a kiss of death or was she flirting with me?~ Jennie bit her bottom lip as she replayed the image in her mind of Lisa blowing her a kiss, ~God she's so sexy~. Jennie Kim was developing a crush on someone she really shouldn't have a crush on, completely unaware that her hopes of freedom would quickly unravel if she ever got herself involved with the Thai murderess. But Jennie was an intelligent business woman, there's no way she'd be stupid enough to jeopardise her life over a gorgeous, dangerous blonde...right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.3K 29
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her ex―award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kim―but Lisa enjoy...
310K 8.5K 58
Lisa is the CEO of one of the biggest companies. She was told that she needs to have a child, an heir. Due to her infertile wife, she cannot grant he...
39.4K 1K 24
Jennie Kim is the only daughter of the President of South Korea. She's not allowed to get much attached to anyone unless they have been verified harm...
1.3M 36.8K 92
Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around the world, unfortunately for her the int...