Kalos Redone

By PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 6

10.1K 174 90
By PokeBall252

Serena's POV :

"Well, you and Alain will share the title of the Winner of the Lumiose Conference, in this care Winners.", Diantha told Ash walking towards us.

"Awwwww!"

"Piiiiikaaaa!"

Both Ash and Pikachu drawled disappointed with the decision. Alain seemed a bit disappointed too but didn't make such a big fuss out of the issue.

"That's a bummer. The worst thing is I won't be able to battle Ash in an official match", Alain said.

"Are you two going to come or should I hand over the trophies to somebody else?", Diantha asked them quite amused. Ash and Pikachu were still unhappy about the decision and went towards the stage with a sulk, but their faces became like that of Bonnie's when they saw the trophy.

"It is ancient Kalos tradition, that should the final match of the Lumiose Conference be disturbed, the finalists are together honoured as the winners. Not only is it our duty to honour the two finalists for their prowess in battling, but also for stopping what could have been the end of Kalos. Along with the trophies, I award these heroes and their Pokemon medals in honour of their services to Kalos. Your services in our time of help will NEVER be forgotten. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE MEN OF THE MOMENT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!", Diantha spoke movingly. Everyone began to clap as loud as they could and I was ecstatic but at the same time, I was miserable as Ash would go back to Kanto now.

Clemont's POV :

These 2 months of my journey with Ash were the most amazing months of my life. Not only was it a good experience for Bonnie, I got to make an exceptional friend and a possible mentor for Bonnie who was going to begin her own journey in 2 years.

"So, what are you going to do after going to Kanto, Ash?", I asked him.

"I don't know. I am gonna tell my mom and my other Pokemon about our journey in Kalos", he told me while petting his Charizard.

Charizard suddenly blew a Flamethrower in his face causing Serena to nearly faint but Ash just chuckled along with his Charizard. He rubbed the soot in his sleeve and Charizard rubbed his nose with Ash's cheek.

"Looks like you gotta go back to Charicific Valley, huh bud?", he asked Charizard who gave a low grunt a bit disappointed.

"Hey! Its just a week more. Your training is almost complete you know? I called Liza a few days ago and she told me how hard you worked and how you took on most of the Charizards single handedly! I'm proud of you buddy."

Charizard blew a MASSIVE flamethrower in the air showing his happiness. He gave Pikachu and Ash's Kalos Pokemon a growl and flew away to that Valley Ash was talking about.

"Where is Zygarde, Alain?", I asked him.

"It'll soon be in the forest protecting the ecosystem. Squishy will have to join Zygarde, Bonnie. I truly am sorry "

"WHAT? NO NO NO! SQUISHY IS MINE!!!", Bonnie told him tears threatening to fall.

"I have to go Bonnie", a voice was heard.

"The time I have spent with you will be the most treasured moments of my entire life. The ecosystem needs me. Zygarde is incomplete without me", Squishy told her.

"But.... But...", Bonnie faltered.

"Hey Bonnie! I know its hard to let your Pokemon go. I have let go of many of my Pokemon because I knew that it would benefit them. Do you want the best for Squishy?", Ash told her bending down to her height. Bonnie hugged him as hard as she could, let a few tears spill, but nodded her head.

"I also have to take care of a problem caused by the negative energy released by the havoc Lysandre caused with his experiments in me. Ash? May I.... May I use the help of Greninja? He seems to be able to detect the growth of the roots. With his and Goodra's help, we can stop this for a long time. Goodra seems to be able to keep calm so he can be of immense help when our hope is lost", Zygarde asked Ash.

Ash's expression immediately darkened. Two of his Pokemon? That was quite harsh.

"You don't have to worry about that Ash. I've got it covered", Alain said.

"What? But.... You said that you and Mairin wanted to explore on Mega Evolution. This is not related to Mega Evolution. Plus, Greninja has the ability to detect the roots, Alain!!", Ash explained to a clearly amused Alain.

"While saving Zygarde, Charizard was able to detect the energy just like Greninja. As for Goodra, I think Mairin's Chespin would be willing to help us. He always brings Mairin out of sticky situations", Alain told Ash with a smile.

"While you were preoccupied with Lysandre, Greninja and I were destroying the roots. They seemed to grow larger by the minute until Greninja released a dark coloured ball into the ground and it suddenly stopped. I fear that is not enough. I failed to notice the same ability in Alain's Charizard and Mairin's Chespin. Since they are more than willing to help, I won't have to trouble you, Ash", Zygarde told him.

"I still have to leave Goodra back at the wetlands. The Pokemon would keep fighting without a true leader to guide them! Plus they would need protection if the Bug types attempt to wreck havoc again", Ash said disappointed.

"Not to worry! My new office has been shifted to the Wetlands. My Arcanine will be able to maintain peace among the wild Pokemon. You can take back your Goodra, Ash", Officer Jenny told him.

Meanwhile Noivern was shooting loose Boombursts on the Grunts who were trying to cut the shackles off and at the same time, Arcanine was trying to teach him intimidation techniques Ash and Hawlucha chuckled at the sight.

"Well, looks like I've gotta say goodbye to Kalos, huh?", Ash said sadly.

Serena couldn't control her tears and grappled him in a bear hug sobbing heavily in his shoulder. Bonnie joined in too making the separation far more difficult for Ash.

"Please don't go , Ash. You can take over the Lumiose Gym. I will send Clemont to some mountain so that he can find himself a keeper. I don't want you to go", Bonnie said unable to control her tears like Serena. That mountain comment did hurt but she is my little sister. She is BORN to make my life a rollercoaster ride.

"NENENE!", Dedenne screamed from his pouch.

"Guys, we haven't said goodbye to Alain and Mairin. Zygarde and Squishy too. I'll only leave after we've said our proper goodbyes"

Soon Alain, Mairin and Zygarde were ready to go to the forest to take out whatever remained of those roots.
Of course, Ash didn't let Alain leave without forcing him for a promise that they'd battle in the future.

"Ash, do you think I should take up Palermo's offer?", Serena asked him.

"Just ask her if you could take her offer after a year or two. The Sinnoh and Hoenn regions are perfect for Coordinators. Before you ask, coordinators are like Performers. I'd say you should go to Hoenn first. But watch out for girls named May Maple in Hoenn and Dawn Berlitz in Sinnoh. They could give you a run for your money. Trust me, I know. I've travelled with them in those regions", Ash told her with a little warning.
Serena just smiled and nodded her head.

"I'd better inform mum that I'd be going to Hoenn.", Serena decided immediately.

"That's the spirit!", Ash said giving a thumbs up.

"Why don't we go to the Lumiose Majestic for dinner tonight? My treat! A farewell gift for you guys", I offered.

"Are you sure, Clemont ? Its extremely pricey!", Serena asked me.

"When you are a gym leader, you can pull a few strings every now and then", I said adjusting my glasses.

"What is that place, guys?", Ash asked.

"ITS THE BEST RESTAURANT IN KALOS!! HOW DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?", Bonnie yelled at Ash pouting.

In reply, Ash just sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his head.

All I can say is, that was the best night of my life. All our Pokémon were running around in the battlefield with their food bowls. We were calling upon our best memories of our journey and we talked about our future plans. The only one who was clueless was Ash. He just went with the flow.

The next day, Serena and Ash had to leave. All our Pokemon said their goodbyes and Braixen was sobbing when she knew that she had to leave Greninja. The two of them had gotten very close.

"I don't care what happens in the contests, Serena. Promise me you'll do your best and never give up", Ash asked her holding her hands.

"I won't, Ash. If at all I do so, I have my ribbon to remind me of you.", Serena told him with a wink. She brushed her long hair one last time at the waiting area and got ready to leave.

"I am now leaving Kalos!", Serena said.

"I will miss all of you guys. You 3 are one of the biggest reasons for who I am now and I won't disappoint you. Ash, be careful okay. ", Serena said blushing. Even Ash had a small tinge of pink in his cheeks. Serena stood on her toes and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Don't forget me again, and don't you ever change", she told him and went towards the entry gate waving us goodbye as we did the same. Soon it was Ash's turn to go.

"Guys, I've traveled across many regions and with many people. But I'll have to say, I enjoyed travelling in Kalos the most. It was thanks to the both of you and Serena that I won the League. My Pokemon and I put our efforts but you guys were patient to correct me, put up with my childish behaviour at times, and many other things. I'll really miss you guys. ", Ash said a little teary eyed.

"Piiiiiikachuuu!", Pikachu said with his ears drooping down.

Bonnie ran and wrapped her arms around his waist. He bent down and hugged her back.

"Promise me, Bonnie. Whatever you choose to become, you'll do your best", Ash told her stroking her hair.
Bonnie smiled and nodded.

I gave him my hand for one final handshake in reply to which he just grinned and brought me into an extremely tight hug.

"Thanks for everything, Clemont. Just one thing though, don't throw guys off your Gym if they don't have four other Gym badges.", he told me with a smirk. I simple smiled and nodded my head. Suddenly Bunnelby and Chespin came out of their Pokeballs to say their goodbyes again. Ash simply rolled his eyes and let out his Pokemon. After a noisy goodbye, Ash walked towards the entrance of his flight, gave us one last wave and left.

"You know Bonnie, I think I should become a Pokemon Gadget Master. I'll try to invent gadgets that could improve the lives of Pokemon. Dad will be happy won't he?", I asked her.

"Maybe. But remember to fix them properly and give them good names. If I find you a wife, she will leave you immediately hearing those names you keep! Can I be the Gym leader if you are gonna become that Gadget thing?", she asked me with stars in her eyes. I could never say no to those eyes.

"All right! We should head back home, don't you think?", I asked her to which she nodded and we left home.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 104
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
495K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
126K 2.3K 15
It's been 5 years since the group has been separated from each other. Serena and Ash never got to confess before they left. The group gets back toget...
71.7K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...