Everyday 》sf9 rowoon [Complet...

By CARROT_CHANHEE

it was not what i thought it was. you broke me and everything that i had. but i will never get tired of lov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
A/N!
zuho ff
dawon ff

7

1K 46 0
By CARROT_CHANHEE

Min Ara

rowoon took me to lotte world that night. it was a lot of fun. he keeps on holding my hand and hugging me. i'm okay with it but it's just making me more confused.

~

i went to school extra early today so i could leave rowoon a note.

'have a nice day rowoon ♡ -a'

i placed it in his locker and went back to the school gates to wait for rowoon.

before i could even get to the gate, i bumped into rowoon.

he asked me why i was early.

i told him that i had to submit a document and surprisingly, he believed it.

i asked him why he was also early.

he just wants to see who leaves him notes.

he saw the note that i left him.

he wondered how she manages to leave him notes without anyone seeing her.

rowoon sighs in disappointment. he brings out a piece of paper and writes on it.

he places it in his locker and we left to head to our first class.

i quickly glanced at the piece of paper to see what is says.

'i will, but my day would be a lot better if you would show up -rowoon♡'

rowoon's words never fail to make me smile.

~

before rowoon could get out of the room i quickly made my way to his locker and left another note saying :

'hi rowoon, how about we meet tomorrow? will it be okay? -a' as soon as i placed it in the locker , i left.

~

when i got home, my phone has tons of missed calls from rowoon.

i called him and asked him why he was calling.

he was freaking out because of the note i left him.

he's looking forward to meeting me and i can't disappoint him.

whatever happens, i'll tell him everything tomorrow.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.4K 1.3K 21
"Хэрвээ би чамд сайн гэвэл... чи итгэх үү?"
5.8K 142 19
"But today I will" "I Love you... Oh Sehun" [EXO Series #2] - Highest rankings - #879 in exofanfic #16 in sehunexo #112 in exosehun #20 sehunimagine...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC