Breaking The Playboy[Jungkook...

Von shewhowriteswhat

#SerendipityAwards||They say once a playboy always a playboy,well that was before Kim Ji Yeon was born. She h... Mehr

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
OMG THEY WON
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
Self Promotion 😛

Special Christmas Chapter

2.5K 78 25
Von shewhowriteswhat

This is a special Christmas chapter. I was only able to post this today since I was in our hometown and there's no internet. All the scenes here happened two years after the last chapter. Enjoy and have a very merry Christmas!

3900+ words😂

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

*Kim Ji Yeon*

"Ji Yeon, go get the christmas balls. Taehyung go get the other ornaments." Eomma said while fixing the Christmas tree.

"Yes ma'am!" Tae and I said at the same time then we went running off to the attic to find the things we needed.

"Tae, tell me if you see any colorful balls there." I said while searching through boxes.

"Pfft. Balls." Taehyung giggled. I shot a glare at him. "Alright I'll tell you if I see them balls."

"Oh shut up."

We were in such a rush since the boys and Dahyun are coming over for Christmas to celebrate here. They said it was also a graduation party for Dahyun,Jungkook and I which is why everything should be perfect.

"Aha! I found them!" I carried the box full of Christmas balls then practically ran down the stairs.

"Careful Ji Yeon, you might drop thos-"

"Just shut up Taehyung! You're not helping!" Aish, this man is already 23 years old but seriously!

"Eomma, I have the Christmas balls."

"That's great. Hand me the blue ones." I handed her the blue Christmas balls one by one.

"Where are the kids?" I heard a loud low voice coming from the kitchen. I immediately smiled.

"Appa!" I ran to the kitchen to hug him. "I hope you didn't forget to get me my presents!"

"You're 22, do you really need presents?" I frowned. "Just kidding. I'd never forget to buy my baby girl a present." I hit him on the arm.

"Appa, you know I don't like you calling me that because..." I said in a very soft voice. Although I know, whatever Appa will say, it will be heard by everyone in the house. His voice is probably louder than a microphone.

"Yes yes I know. You don't want me calling you that because you want that he's the only one to call you that. Isn't that right Ji Yeon?" He smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Ji Yeon! Come help me with the tree!" Eomma screamed from the other side of the room.

"Coming!" I looked back at appa. "See you later dad."

"Eomma, where's Tae? He's been in the attic for so long now." I said while handing her the balls.

"I don't know. Who knows what your brother's doing there." She sighed. I just shrugged then continued to hand Christmas balls.

"Ji Yeon-ah!!!!" Taehyung called, well practically screamed from the attic. Seriously, what is wrong with him.

"Yes, my beloved brother what has caused you to scream my name at the top of your lungs?!" I said while raising my voice.

"I found pictures of you and Jungkook before the accident."

"Really?!" I ran towards him and grabbed the photos he was holding.

"You're so hyped when it comes to Jungkook."

"Good you noticed." I looked at the photos.

There was one that shows Jungkook and I on a ferris wheel. I was hugging him and closing my eyes. I am scared of heights after all.

"Say, how did they even take this photo?" Taehyung took a closer look at the photo.

"I don't know. I'm gonna save these photos for later when they arrive." I kept the photos in my slingbag. "By the way, have you found those, whatevers eomma told you to look for?" I forgot what she wanted Taehyung to get.

"The other ornaments. I have them here now. I just wanted to look a bit more."

"No wonder you took so long. Just continue your hunting later. Let's go check the presents by the trees. Come on!" I grab his arm and pull him with me.

"Eomma, where's the gifts?" I say excitedly.

"It's in the living room. Go get them for me you two." I smiled widely.

"Sure eomma! Let's go oppa!" I grab his arm again.

"Seriously, stop pulling me!" He tried to let go of my grip but I was stronger than him.

"You walk too slow. Ppali!" I let go of his arm then gestured him to go faster.

"Woah..." There were lots of gifts stacked on top of each other. I feel like there's 50 gifts in this very room.

"Woah indeed..." Taehyung walked beside me. "Are these all for us?"

"No. The others are for and from your friends." Appa appeared out of nowhere.

"Eh?!" Tae and I said at the same time.

"How did they put they're gifts here without us knowing? Are they associated with Santa or something?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Remember that time you two stayed at your halmeoni's house?" Dad out his hands on his waist.

"Oh, so you didnt just want us to spend time with halmeoni. There was something else." Tae tried to poke appa's nose but he was too tall.

"Appa makes you look short oppa haha." I chuckle.

"You're the shortest." Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"Ani! Eomma is." I smirked.

"I heard that!" Eomma screamed. We all bursted into laughter.

Ah, Christmas. It always is my favorite holiday..

*****

"Okay, is everything ready now? The food? The decorations? How about the gifts?" I said while looking around. Seems like everything is going fine.

"Calm down dongsaeng, a while ago you were so chill and now, you're as pressured as eomma." Taehyung joked.

"Our friends are about to come. How will I not be pressured?" I said while rubbing my temples.

"Friends? Or boyfriend?" He elbowed me. I scoffed.

"Friends. All of them." My phone vibrated. "Excuse me for a sec." I walked away to quiet place.

"Sure! All of them!" Taehyung laughed.

Once I was far from that freak, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Hey babygirl.] His husky voice is clear even on the phone.

"Why'd you call? Aren't you guys coming later?"

[About that, I can't come. My family has other plans. We're in the country right now. I'm sorry.] I frowned. Luckily he can't see that.

"Is that so?" I tried not to show any hint of emotion on my voice.

[I'll make it up to you tomorrow baby girl.]

"It just won't be the same without you here tonight for Christmas."

[Are you disappointed?]

"No. It's fine." I lied.

[You're lying aren't you baby?] I could feel him smirk through the call.

"No. It really is fine. As long as I get to see you tomorrow. Don't cheat on me while you're away. I am so gonna rip your bones off." I threaten him.

[I definitely won't. I have already experienced your bone breaking and it was a horrible memory.] He chuckled.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I smirked.

[If you want it to be.]

"Ji Yeon-ah come over here! Your friends are here!" I heard eomma call out.

[Was that your mom?]

"Yes." I sighed. "I guess I have to go now. Bye."

[See you soon. I love you.] I smiled.

"I love you too. Now, bye." I ended the call.

"Ji Yeon!"

"Coming!" I ran towards the living room where everyone was.

"Guys!" I hugged them. "I missed you!"

"We missed you too Ji Yeon." Dahyun laughed. She was wearing a tight red dress that hugs her body. I have to say, she has a nice body.

Wait,

"Ji Yeon, waiting for Santa while fake sleeping?" Yoongi oppa laughed his ass off. I looked at myself and realized I was still in my pajamas.

"Shit! Be right back!" I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom to change into better clothes.

I found Taehyung there, half naked while wrapping his present for who knows who.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you? What if Dahyun jumps into this room?! You're lucky it was just me!" I threw a random shirt at him.

"First of all, I'm in a rush. I just started to change and I still have to wrap this present as a Secret Santa. Second of all, it would be nice to have Dahyun in here." My eyes widened. He is so gross!

"If I tell her that she would lose interest in you." I crossed my arms. Taehyung and Dahyun have just started dating last month. Dahyun palyes hard to get. So unlike her.

"Lose interest? In me? Pfft. I'm perfect." He disgusts me sometimes.

"Whatever. I'm gonna change in the bathroom."

I changed into a tight blue dress similar to Dahyun's. Well, we did buy these on the same day. Together.

I matched it with the bracelet and necklace Kookie gave me. Then I tied my hair into a bun.

"I'm back." They all looked at me. Taehyung, he was looking at me with that what-the-hell-are-you-wearing-face. "What?"

"Yes! We're twinning!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"You look really pretty." The boys except my brother said.

"Don't wear that." Was what Tae said.

"So you want me to be naked out here?" I say sarcastically.

"Yah! Of course not! I don't like what you're wearing!" He crossed his arms.

"Of course you don't. It's either you don't like me wearing revealing stuff or it's because you want your Dahyun to shine the most in this kind of dress."

"Both. Now change!" Dahyun hit Tae's shoulder.

"Shut up Tae! Let her be!"

"Fine." Pfft. Taehyung is under Dahyun.

"Okay. Let me sit down at least. I sat beside Dahyun.

"Where's Jungkook?" Dahyun asked. I frowned.

"He can't be here since he's in the countryside with his family." I answered.

"Oh. That's bad."

"Alright, let's get this Christmas Party started!" Taehyung shouted.

*****

We played gamed, ate and all those stuff. Now, it was time for Secret Santa. Well, I prefer it as exchange gift but meh.

"Alright, who should we start with?" Yoongi raised a hand.

"I will." Then he stood up. "I'll describe to who I'll give this gift to." He looked at us one more time. "He's always there to lighten the mood and is 'out of this world'"

Taehyung cutely stretched his arms out trying to grab the gift Yoongi was holding while making a cute face. Yoongi shot him a glare.

"Merry Christmas anyway bro." He handed the gift over to Tae. Taehyung stood uo and walked to the center. It was his turn to give his gift.

"First of all, I had a hard time finding this gift. It probably is rare. It took me forever to find this but anyways, I'm giving this to someone who changed my life for the better."

"Oh brother..." Dahyun and I muttered at the same time.

"I'm sorry, my brother can be very cheesy sometimes." I chuckled. Dahyun smiled.

"I'm sorry you have to put up with that everyday." We both laughed.

"Merry Christmas Dahyun." I elbowed Dahyun and gestured her to go to him. She walked up to the center and grabbed the present from Taehyung.

No wonder he was such in a rush wrapping that thing. It was for Dahyun.

Dahyun walked up to me with that awkward face she gives me. She's still awkward being in a relationship with the guy of her dreams.

Makes me think about Jungkook. I wonder how he is there. We're already two years together. I wonder if things will change in the future or something. We might break up or...no. dont think about that Ji Yeon.

"Okay. Im gonna give my present now." Dahyun smiled at everyone. "I'm going to give this to someone who was there for me always, my first true friend. There for me in my worst times and my shoulder to lean on. Ji Yeon-ah come up here." She gestured for me to come. I followed her to the center then accepted her gift. "Merry Christmas Ji Yeon."

"Merry Christmas Dahyun." I hugged her then she walked back to her seat. I sighed.

"The person I need to give my present to isn't here so..." I looked down disappointed.

"At least describe him for us." Jimin smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Fine then. I have nothing to lose. Well, at first I thought he was a huge asshole. But then at those times I was trying to make him a good person, I saw a different side of him. Like, I didn't need to make him better, I just needed his good side to open up. When I did, he was the best guy you could ever imagine." My eyes sparkled.

"I am?" I almost jumped when I heard his voice next to me.

"Kookie!" I hugged him tight. "I missed you."

"Aw baby girl, I missed you too." He let go from the hug then held both my shoulders to make me face him. I smiled at him. He doesn't know how happy I am at the moment.

"Oh, here's your gift." I gave him the gift bag I was holding. He examined it for a brief moment then leaned closer to me so that his mouth would be aligned with my ear.

"I think I know what it is." I felt him smirk.

"Let's get seated shall we?" I grinned. He nodded then followed me to our seats. He sat beside me of course.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, it's your turn to give your gift." Jin said.

"Alright." He walked up to the center then glanced at me for a while before starting to talk.

"Okay, so, do I also have to do some cheesy talk?" I giggled.

"Yes you do." Yoongi answered.

"Fine. So okay, I'm basically really close with this dude so, he knows me better than anyone even though we've been through some misunderstandings." He looked at Jimin. "Come over here and take this gift ,man." Jimin stood up and walked to the center then fist bumped Jungkook.

*****

The gift giving finally finished then it was time for us to open the gifts we received.

I opened my gift.

"Omg! Dahyun! How did you know I wanted this?!" She bought me the whole Harry Potter books set!!

"Pfft. You always let us hear you say you wanted this. It was too obvious. But anyways your welcome." I hugged her tight.

"Thanks alot!"

"It's nothing."She hugged back then we let go from the hug.

"Namjoon-ah, a pink cap, pink pants, pink rubber shoes and a pink shirt that says 'The prettiest'?" Jin oppa raised a brow. I coughed.

"What? It seemed like you would like it!" Namjoon oppa retorted. Jin just rolled his eyes. "Hoseok-ah, what am I supposed to do with this encyclopedia?"

"Read it. Duh." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Let me open my gift." He tore the gift wrapper to reveal sunnies. "Wah! Yoongi hyung! You really do know me!" He hugged Yoongi which made Yoongi make a weird face.

"Alright weirdo." Yoongi opened the bag where his gift was. "I got a sleeping mask and a travel pillow. Thanks Jimin." Yoongi said while using the pillow. Jimin smiled.

"Welcome! I'll open mine which is fron Kookie~~" He smiled at Kookie then opened his gift. "What is this Cherifer for?!"

"It's for your height hyung. Your welcome." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook just ignored Jimin then opened his gift which was from me. I felt so nervous. What if he doesn't like it?

He grinned at my gift. "Timberlands, a white shirt and bunny ears?" He looked at me then I looked down.

"Do you not like it?" I asked. He held my chin.

"I love it. Thanks a lot baby girl." I smiled. I feel so relieved!

"Omg! Omg! Omg!" Taehyung was basically jumping around grabbing everyone's attention.

"What did you get oppa?" I asked him.

"I got coupons for my favorite restaurant! I can't believe it! Jin hyung thanks a lot! Dahyun-ah, Come with me to the restaurant some day!" He looked like a little child.

"Yah! I was the one who gave you it and you bring her to the resto instead of me?!" Jin argued.

"Well, she is his girlfriend so..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure." Dahyun smiled at him. Clearly Dahyun matured more. Unlike my brother. "Anyways, I wanna know what taehyung got me." Dahyun started to open her gift then her eyes widened. "Omg! Omg!" Dahyun also started to jump around like Taehyung.

I take back what I said about her maturing.-.-

"Taehyung! Thanks for these earrings! These are so rare I wasn't even sure if you can find these here! Thanks sooo much! I love you!" She hugged Taehyung then let go realizing what she said. Taehyung smirked.

*****

The Christmas party was over and now we were all going back to our rooms. They were gonna sleep over here since it is already late.

Soon I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Jungkook..."

"Baby girl..." I blushed like a tomato. "I really missed you."

"You said you were in the countryside?" I raised a brow at him.

"I wanted to surprise you. I know you love a good surprise." I smiled sweetly.

"Thanks alot. You better get to your room now. It's late. I'll get going too." I pulked his arm but he pulled me back wich made me face him while his arm was wrapped around me. He put his head on top of my shoulder. "I love you."

I looked at him with a confused look. "Why so sudden?"

"Can I not tell my girlfriend I love her?" He chuckled.

"Maybe not. But I love you too." He intertwined our fingers then walked to the balcony.

I breathed in the fresh air. "Feels great to be here with you."

"Same." He stared out in the open.

"Yah,"

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"Merry Christmas jagi." I kissed him on the cheek. I feel like a horrible person right now. I also feel like I'm as red as a tomato!

"Come here." He pulled me closer to him so that we were just inches apart. "That wasn't enough for mr. playboy baby girl. I need more." I just stared into his eyes. He leaned forward until we were nose to nose.

"I-I.." I couldn't say what I wanted to say because of how close we are.

" It seems like I don't have a gift for you. Do you have one for me? Besides the exchange gift?" Uh,oh.

"Umm..sorry?" Was all I managed to say. I really forgot to buy him a gift! What kind of girlfriend am I?!

"It's alright. I just need one thing now anyway. It's you being here with me for Christmas and..."

"That's two things " I corrected him.

He planted a kiss on my lips which made me freeze in place. "I know."

"Yah!" I punched him on the arm.

"Ouch! That hurt you know." He chuckled. I really hate it.

"Just. I'm leaving! For real!" Aish! I really hate it when he surprises me like that!

"Are you really leaving me here alone under the mistletoe?" I stopped walking. I looked above him and he was right. We were under the mistletoe.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" I crossed my arms.

"Maybe, and maybe not. Either way, you have to come back here." He grinned.

"Didn't you already steal a kiss from me?" I raised a brow.

"Does that prevent me from kissing my girlfriend again?" He walked towards me as I keep moving backwards.

Why is this scene so familiar? -.-'

My back was already leaning on the wall while he was infront of me just inches apart.

"Kookie..." I said while staring into his eyes.

"Ji Yeon..." I gulped. Damn it. He always had a huge effect on me. "Just one last before we go to sleep?" He gave me those puppy eyes.

"Um.." I just really couldn't resist those eyes. "Fine. Just one!" He smirked.

He leaned closer to me then gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. It took a few seconds before he pulled away.

"That's it for now baby girl. I don't wanna go to other places." He looked at me from head to toe. I quickly spanked his chest.

"I hate you!" He just laughed.

"I love you too."

"Okay, I guess I can leave now. For real." I walked away slowly then I felt an arm wrapped around me.

"I'm coming with you."

"I'll take you to your guest room." I said without looking at him.

"Mhmm."

*****

"This is your room. I'll get going now." I jerked my thumb behind me. "Oh wait! I have something to show you!" I grabbed the photos from my slingbag.

"What are those?" He asked.

"These are photos we had before the accident."

There was one that he was feeding me a piece of chocolate cake.

"I can't believe I was this low to let someone take a picture of us like this." I roll my eyes.

"I think it's cute." Jungkook chuckled.

There was also a picture where I was sleeping and Jungkook was drawing stuff on my face with a marker.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I asked him.

"I don't know. I don't remember." He shrugged then laughed. These were from before the accident so we forgot about these.

And the last one was Jungkook who had pie on hus face which obviously was from me since I was holding oie while laughing at him.

I smiled. "These seemed like good times."

"It definitely was." He smiled back.

"Oh, I better get going now." I said.

"Alright. But one last kiss before you leave?" I rolled my eyes but decided that I give him the kiss myself.

I leaned closer to him and pecked him on the lips. I felt so embarrassed. What was I thinking?! My face immediately turned red.

"Good night!" I ran away from there and into my room.

"God. That was so embarrassing!" I rubbed my temples.

Taehyung, who was reading a book, looked at me with a what-happened-face.

"It's nothing. Just get back to reading." He shrugs his shoulders then reads again.

I laid on my bed and opened my phone to use Facebook. I just want a quick scroll through my feed before sleeping.

*1 new message*

Oh, a message? I wonder from who. I clicked on the message.

From: Kookie💓

Why'd you run away a while ago?

Why did he have to ask about it? He knows how embarrassed I am right now! He's probably laughing his ass off right now.

To: Kookie💓

It's none of your business.

From:Kookie💓

It made me happy though. It was the best Christmas gift I have received. Ever😉

Aish! I really hate this guy!

To: Kookie💓

Just sleep. Alright?

From: Kookie💓

Yes ma'am!

I smiled at his cute message.

From: Kookie💓

Good night. I love you and merry Christmas baby girl😘😉

I feel like Im bushing super red right now.

"Taehyung oppa," He looked at me. "Am I red right now?" He flashed a flashlight at me then nodded.

"Why are you so red?" I bit my lower lip. "Is it because of your boyfriend?"

"Just stop it! I'm going to sleep now." I laid down then just stared at the ceiling of our room which now is Christmas themed. I smiled.

Spending Christmas with him, was the best. And having all my friends gathered here on the best holiday is even better. Best Christmas ever.

THE END.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

I hops you enjoyed that long special Christmas Chapter! Merry Christmas everyone!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

133K 3.6K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
48.4K 902 36
"I broke up with Jungkook but i fell in love with him again. However he's not the same anymore..I fell in love with a Playboy.." ~Don't F...
4.3K 271 54
NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _______________________________________________________ "Miss Y/n, what is love to you...
334K 11.9K 24
Forced marriage? Cold+Playboy=? What happens when she lets him do whatever he wants? What happens when he notices that he comes back to her every tim...