Artificial Intelligence (Ai M...

By SimplyKuudere

Saito Yuki fell for one of the members of Quartet Night Mikaze Ai. Graduating at Saotome Academy as an Idol h... More

Artificial Intelligence: 01
AI: 02
AI: 03
AI: 04
AI: 05
AI: 06
AI: 07
AI: 08
AI: 09
AI: 10
AI: 11
AI: 12
AI: 13
AI: 14
AI: 15
AI: 16
AI: 17
AI: 18
AI: 20
AI: 21
AI: 22
AI: 23
AI: 24
AI: 25
AI: 26
AI: 27
AI: 28
AI: 29
AI: 30
AI: Sequel

AI: 19

1.2K 59 14
By SimplyKuudere

“Yuki-chan!” Natsuki shouted as his eyes glimmered. The kids looked at us with curiosity.

“Didn’t expect to see you here.” He uttered as he walked closer to me.

“Didn’t expect to see you too.” I simply answered.

“Oi Yuki-nee. Is he your prince?” One of the kids asked. My eyes widened and I felt my lips formed a gap. I looked at Natsuki and he just blinked at me. I sighed deep inside me. Good thing Natsuki is a bit dense.

“No he is not.” Shiori answered on my behalf.

Natsuki smiled widely. “Syo promised me that we’ll meet here.”

Right… Syo. Where is he on the first place? It’s pretty unusual that he’s not with Natsuki. These two are like peas in a pod. It’s quite rare that I see one without the other.

“Where is Syo by the way?” I asked Natsuki. He scratched his chin using his index finger.

“Oi Natsuki!”

“Speak of the devil.” I murmured and bent sideward to see Syo behind Natsuki, but what I saw made my jaw drop. He’s with Reiji and Mikaze.

Our eyes met- mine and Mikaze’s. His usual façade still visible. I straightened my posture and tugged my shirt downwards. I walk to where Shiori and pretended playing with the kids.I saw a smirk formed on her lips when realization struck her. Shiori loves making me feel miserable does she? I can’t blame her though. She doesn’t have a slight clue on what’s currently happening between me and my so called prince.

“Hey kids, wanna continue our game?” Shiori asked. I narrowed my eyes at her, but she’s enjoying so much for her to notice me. The kids gave all their attention to her.

“Guess who the prince is.” She uttered and pointed at the newly arrived visitors.

“Shiori!” I whispered with my teeth clenched. She looked at me with her eyebrows cocked.

“What? Don’t be such a kill joy Yuki. We’re only playing.” She chuckled.

“But your idea of fun is invisibly offensive.” I grab her forearm as I whispered. She looked at me with curiosity.

“Offend who?” She asked with her eyebrows knitted. I blinked at her. I was unable to answer her question.

Of course Mikaze doesn’t know that the story the kids heard from me is about a prince without a heart. Same goes with Shiori, she doesn’t know that Mikaze literally doesn’t have a heart. I can’t explain this now. But before I could scold her more. The kids already gathered around the three clueless visitors.

They first examined Syo. His annoyance can be visibly seen.

“Do you think he’s Yuki-nee’s Prince?” one kid asked the other. The other kid just shrugged as the three unknowing visitors stared at them blankly.

“Nah, he’s too short to be Yuki-neechan’s Prince.” Another uttered while waving his hand in disagreement towards Syo. Syo’s eyes narrowed at him and he’s clearly trying to suppress the annoyance that is boiling inside him.

“How about nii-san?” A girl pointed towards Reiji. All the other kids turned their glance towards Reiji. Reiji blinked and pointed his index finger towards himself.

“Me?” He asked then followed it with a burst of laughter that made the kids doubt.

“He’s too frivolous to be the prince in the story.” A kid stated. Reiji stopped laughing then pouted. He knelt down using one knee to support his weight.

“Why? Am I not fit to be your Yuki-neechan’s Prince?” He asked jokingly and glanced at me for a moment.

The kids looked at each other and answered him with a huge “NO” I heard my companions chuckle.

“Eh? Why not? I can be a better prince than anyone else. Right Ai-Ai?” He jokingly uttered as he stared up to Mikaze. Mikaze gave him a long dead silence as an answer.

“Don’t be so serious Ai-Ai I was just joking. Joking.”  He repeated the same word twice. He stood up and crossed his arms under his chest.

“What is the Prince like on your story then?” He asked the kids. Showing interest on the game Shiori started.

“Mmmm… The Princess loved the Prince first and the prince has no heart.” One kid explained.

“So we concluded that Yuki-neechan’s prince was cold and stoic, in short the complete opposite of you nii-san.” A boy explained while pointing at Reiji. Reiji’s eyes widened. Maybe because he was a bit amazed on how good the kids in deducting. Well I assumed that he was amazed, like I was. Reiji laughed at the kids’ reasons and let the game move on.

The kids finally turned their gaze towards Mikaze. He only glared at them and didn’t utter a single word. A person like Mikaze wouldn’t bother on such silly games.

The kids turned to look at us- Specifically to Shiori. A boy in front of Mikaze pointed towards him and asked us.

“Shiori-nee, is it him?”

Mikaze’s face remained placid even though the center of attention was directed at him. Shiori, who has no idea what to say, just laughed. Realizing that this was a bit of an awkward idea. I glared at her while she rubbed her black locks and laughed eerily. I was about to start a long argument between me and my best friend who always wants me in trouble when I heard questions poured out like drops of water from a storm.

“Are you really Yuki-neechan’s prince?”

“What’s your name?”

“Are you also an idol?””

“Sing for us.”

“Are you Yuki-nee’s official boyfriend?”

“How old are you onisan?”

“Ne? Why aren’t you answering a single question?”

“Is it true that you don’t have a heart?”

“Are you in love with Yuki-nee?”

I felt myself flushed from the questions I heard. I looked at Shiori and just like on queue she also looked at me. We went straight through the flood of kids gathering around Mikaze.

I grabbed Mikaze’s hand and led him out. I also heard Shiori covering me up to not further the kids’ curiosity.

“I’m just joking. Yuki-neechan has no prince yet.” She explained. “How about we play a game again? Whoever wins will be Yuki-nee’s prince and if the winner is a girl she will be Ittoki-niisan’s princess. Do we have a deal?” I heard Shiori explained as her voice slowly fading while we went further away. I let out a sigh.

“When are you planning to let go of my hand?” He uttered out of the blue. I looked down at our joint hands and pulled away. I felt myself reddened. I completely forgot that I was with Mikaze.

“S-sorry.” I stuttered. Albeit knowing that he is an android- The mere presence of him with me makes me fidgety. Even though my feelings changed. Still he is Mikaze.

“Why did you drag me here?” He asked. I accidentally dragged him to the playground. I didn’t know why either. The kids’ sudden barrage of questions made my brain foggy. I sat on one of the swings and Mikaze stood in front of me.

“Well… we got you involved in an unnecessary mess… and you weren’t the type of person who likes jokes and stuffs, so I decided to pull you out before their questions irritates you.” I simply explained looking down at the mark left by the kids shoe prints.

“And besides, knowing the real you. You without a…” I stopped myself, I thought twice before opening my mouth again.

“Me without a?” He asked trying to continue the conversation.

“a…. heart.” I murmured. I remained my gaze towards my feet trying to push the swing in motion. I can’t look at him straight. I feel kinda awkward doing so.

“Their questions are rather quite offensive on your part, don’t you think? I mean… Shiori doesn’t know. I didn’t even predict that you were coming. I’m so sorry for telling the kids such a story.” I continued talking like Mikaze was just a normal person.

“It’s okay, I was planning on entertaining their questions anyway. But you pulled me away before I answered them so I can only assume that you don’t want to hear my answers. Let’s just put a period to that. Let’s go back.” He simply uttered, I looked up at him and he was staring down at me. Knowing his an android kind of lifts something heavy away from my shoulders. I don’t know what it is though. But now… I can freely talk to my senior in a manner suitable to both of us. Maybe it’s better this way. I’ll end my fantasy now and continue our junior-senior relationship in a normal way.

He led the way back. I stared at his cyan blue hair and smiled. Yeah… maybe it is better this way.

“Yuki.” He called out without turning. There is something different in his voice though. Shoo that thought.

“Yes?”

“Have you planned something for your competition?” I blinked. Oh shit… oh shit… oh shit… I didn’t answer and that made him face me. I looked directly at his eyes and slowly shook my head from side to side. He let out a sigh… then unobvious- the side of his lips curved upwards. He held on to my head and ruffled my hair unexpectedly. I almost choked on my own saliva. That was rare… so rare like me seeing a dodo bird. Well dodo birds are already extinct so… pretty much, impossible.

“It can’t be helped. My stupid underling still needs my guidance.” He simply uttered in a matter-of-fact tone.

“I’ll ask Shiori to start with your melody as soon as possible. As for you, you’ll start writing your lyrics tomorrow, no excuses.” He enunciated with authority.

“You need to do half before your drama musical starts.” He continued. My eyes widened upon hearing the later statement. I don’t remember telling him about my musical.

“How did you-…”

“Know about the drama musical?” He cut me off but continued it with the same sentence. I only stared at him- waiting for my answer.

“Simple. I know everything. I’m an android remember?” After that he turned his back on me and walked directly inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.3K 307 37
I'm Sabrina. Princess Sena's older sister, and heir to the throne of Carmon Kingdom. This is a journey with my monster partner Piplup on becoming the...
648K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...