The Nerd's A Street Fighter

By kim_berlym

Highest Ranking: #11 in Action // 12.25.17 I'm Lesley, you would think I'm this sweet innocent girl but, let... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Story Up!

rewriting

10.4K 107 15
By kim_berlym

Hey, I'm back!

Okay, so I'm not entirely happy, at all, with this story and I was wondering if you guys would like it if I rewrote this story. 

This story needs a lot of editing and I think I'd be better if I would just rewrite it.

I might add characters and change a couple things. I'll change the way that Austin acts because the way I wrote it, it doesn't seem like he is a bad boy at all to me. 

If you have an suggestions I could change to make this story better, please comment.

Alright, thank you guys so much for reading this story and I'm so happy it came this far, but I just think it could be written better. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 31
COMPLETED (but editing) Let's talk illegal. When you think of the word illegal, you probably think Theft, Rape, Murder, But have you ever thought of...
771K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
6.2M 147K 39
Rose Addams was born to be a fighter. She grew up to become the strongest boxer. But after the death of her father she gives it all up. All her tim...