The Kidnapped Bride

MissyMustache द्वारा

अधिक

Ordinary Day
The Proposal
The Engagement Party
The Wedding Day
The Kidnapper
The Kidnapped Bride
The Escape
Meeting the Alpha
The Groom
Breaking Down the Door
Jealousy
Shopping
Finding the Bride
Followed
The Kidnapper Meets the Groom
Of Lunas and Nuns
The New Girl
Intoxicatingly Inlove
The Past
A New Friendship
Feelings
First Revelation
Second Revelation
Third Revelation
Fourth Revelation
Wolves
Facing the Past
Followed Again
Back to Normal
Another Happening
The Deal
Letting Go
Fulfilled
The Date
Girl Talk
Of Birthdays and Mates
Just Me :D meeeeh
Love and Hatred
Wrecked Car
The Visitor
Growing Hatred and Growing Love
The Other Alpha
The Second Mate
Obsession and Plans
Everything is Complicated
Moments
Chance Or Not
Any Other Way
Wolfsbane
Goodbye, I guess?
Just Me, Again
Life Goes On

Of Being Marked

22.9K 526 20
MissyMustache द्वारा

Yehey! We've got a thousand views.

Plus we landed on Werewolf #261.

Thank you everyone for making it possible!

I know its not that much compared to other books but still I'm so happy!

Love <3

So here's the next chapter.

Back on Darlene's POV

×××

Everything felt wrong. Everything.

My head felt like a thousand pins got stuck on it. My heart is racing so fast like I've ran in a cross-country marathon. My throat was dry and I can't find my voice to speak. I felt numb all over my bruised covered body.

I could barely imagine how I looked. My hair was a total mess.Like some vultures decided to nest on it. My eyes were swollen and my eye bags were as dark as it can be. My lips were dry and chapped. I wasn't a pretty sight.

I've been like this for two days. Two freaking days. It all started when that Stupid Spencer bit me. Imagine? He bit me like a mad dog! And I'm sure I've got the rabies.

Oh, poor old me. I would die a very unlucky girl. Not able to see the bright future ahead. Oh, cruel heavens. What have I done to bring me such fate? Do you hold grudge against me? I sighed.

Who would know that a person could also have cause a rabies? All I know were dogs and cats, and now include the Stupid Spencer. His new name would stuck for awhile. That Stupid Spencer did not even bother to bring me to the hospital! He's utterly unbelievable!

Good thingh, I've been feeling a little bit better now. Aside from the dizziness and constant aching on my body. Stupid Spencer has always been by my side. He won't leave me. If he ever did, he would be right back in just a few minutes or even a few seconds! That weird dude.

Right now, he's seated on a black mini couch just a few feet away from me. He looked like he's been through hell. Just like me, his eyes were puffy and dark eye bags were under them. His hair wasn't as groomed as mine. If I were in a better situation, I would have teased him "zombie" but seeing my own state, I'd rather keep my mouth shut.

He'd been trying to talk to me. He would tell me sweet nothings then woukd suddenly threaten me but still, I didn't talk to him. I just closed my mouth determined not to utter atleast a single word. I would'nt even look him in the eyes.

Seeing that his efforts are put to waste, he would constantly sigh then look at me with the pity-me eyes. I'm sure it's working but I scold myself whenever I want to give in and talk to him.

Sometimes, I even feel weirds sensations or even think weird ideas which totally pisses me off. Like for one, I was literally imagining how his lips would press on my lips! That is actually crazy and very interesting.

Oh boy, there you go again Darlene.

Stupid Spencer came near me and sat beside me in the bed. She held my hand near his heart where I can feel his heartbeat.

"I know you are angry. I understand but please don't ignore me like this" he said in a soft voice rubbing his hand on mine. But I didn't dare talk nor see him. I have to act this way or else I'll end up forgetting what he did.

"Baby, please don't be like that. You know I can't stand it" he murmured giving my hands little kisses which gives me the sweetest tingles ever. I shook my head as I grabbed my hand away.

"Mine!" Stupid Spencer snapped. I was stunned to see him shake terribly. His eyes were piercing through me. It was terrifying. He stormed out of the room with a loud bang on the door.

What the heck did happen?

After a few minutes, Kian entered the room. He was carrying a tray of food. I realized I haven't eaten for five days except for the juice drinks. I smelled the delicious aroma of pancakes and bacons.

Yum. I started to salivate.

"Hey, what's up Luna?" he smiled at me. It's the second time I saw Kian after the incident at the woods.

"Luna? Why do people here keep on calling me Luna?" I asked. Who the heck is Luna? First, Jared called me Luna. And now, Kian called me Luna.

"Oh, I mean Darlene. How are you feeling today?" Kian asked as he pulled a table over the bed. I frowned. He did not even answered my question. But the frown was changed withh a smile when he set the food on the table.

I started to dig in. I started stuffing my mouth with the bacon then driunking water to push it down. Then I started attacking the pancake. It was heaven!

I heard Kian giggle as he watched me eating.

"What?" I groaned as I gulped down the food in my mouth. I shouldn't have asked. I know. I looked like I haven't eaten for centuries. That's what I surely felt that time.

"Ignore me" he said with a genuine smile. After I finished eating, I unespectedly let out a loud burp. Boy was I humiliated.

"That was so lady-like of you" Kian laughed.

"Oh, thank you" I sarcastically replied.

"Anyway, you shouldn't be angry with Alpha, I mean Spencer" he said pushing the table back to its original place.

"Did he tell you to come her and talk for him? I guess he should do that instead of getting berserk then storming out like a butthead" I said rolling my eyes.

"He said you don't talk to him" he said sitting on the black couch where Spencer was sittiung awhile ago.

"He deserves it" I shrugged.

"Darlene, I think you better work things out since I've got a strong feeling that you'd be stuck with him forever and him stuck with you for eternity" he shrugged too.

"Oh, really? What makes you so sure that I'd be stuck in thia damned place with that stupid mutthead forever?" I snapped.

Kian laughed at my words. Instead of getting angry, I felt relaxed. I'm kind of calmed and easy when I'm with Kian. He's realluy a genuine person and I'm thinking we could be really good friends.

"Because I can feel it" he simply answered.

"What about Luna? Why call did you call meLuna?" I asked.

"I think I'm not on the right place to answer that. See you tomorrow" he

said as he quickly grabbed the tray and left me in the room.

Wow. Nice way to end up an unwanted conversation. I didn't even got the chance to say bye to him.

The writhing pain in my head is now completely gone but the bruises on my body are still there. I'm wearing a grey shirt which I guess is Stupid Spencer's shirt.  I'm getting comfortable on wearing those though.

Geez.

Luna? It's really confusing me now.

My thoughts were cut when the door slightly opened and there entered Stupid Spencer. He was looking fresh now, fresh from the bath. He was wearing a black shirt with a neon colored cat and white basketball shorts. He looked strikingly handsome.

I looked away avoiding his staring eyes. I acted like I was busy untangling my heck of a hair. He made his way near the bed and sat beside me.

"Hey, I'm sorry" he said.

Na-ah. Still not talking.

"I really am sorry, babe. I know I've been acting like a total jerk this past days" he added.

Yeah, you are so so right. But still not talking.

"And I want to make it up to you" he said. That's what caught my attention. I lifted my eyes to see him.

Better make it good or else...

"So I've been thinking about letting you out for a while. You might want to go to the mall. Buy yourself clothes or stuff you need. And ma-" he said and I hugged him leaving his sentence hanging.

Oh boy. He's letting me out!

I saw him smile as I pulled away myself from the hug.

"But Kian and Mason will go with you. I've got something to do" he said.

"Good idea. Very good idea" I smiled. I love Kian and Mason's company. I can say they're the only friends I have here though we just only met two times.

Spencer frowned when I said those.

"No, Jared's going to be with you" he said changing his mind. I don't have a grudge against Jared or anything but I prefer Kian and Mason.

"What?! I thought Kian and Mason's going to accompany me?" I asked, enraged.

"Seeing that you like other men's company, it'll be better this way" he answered shortly.

"But I -" I was to defend my case when he spoke.

"Go with Jared or stay here. Your choice" he said with a firm tone.

Hell. This Stupid Spencer's possesiveness is killing me.

"Okay, Okay. Fine. You win!" I grumbled. I was startled when he suddenly leaned and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good. So shopping it is" he smiled.

×××

Well, I'm writing new books with the title:
- "Little Black Riding Hood" (werewolf)
- "At Your Service" (chicklit,romance,humor)

I hope you have the time to check it out. Thank you.

And once again, Thank you!

-M.M

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

82K 4.7K 117
This is book three to the Blue Eyed Wolf Series. The Boss Rogue has just committed murder. Alpha George is dead. Connor is missing and the only clue...
ISABEL FF Jones द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

208K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
255K 11.6K 23
All She wanted was a fresh start for her and her 2 children after the death of her husband. All He wanted was to do right by his pack and prepare hi...
29.5K 1.2K 47
Noley was a country girl through and through. she lived on a farm with her drunk abusive father . However there was one person she could always tur...