Realize

By hiromi_kyle

.. More

#001

#002

13 1 0
By hiromi_kyle

Instead of going home, Yoongi ended up to his studio. He decided to just write his stupid feelings out. But surpringly, in the midst of writing, his brain gave him ideas and he ended up composing a sad song. Each lyric reminded him of the tines he wished he was as out-going like the other members. Its not his fault he was an introvert and has social anxiety.

——
After a few hours, Yoongi's body felt like its gonna shut down. He stopped and walked slowly back to their dorm. He stripped the clothing out of his body and headed to the bathroom. He let the water fell free on his pale skin. He knows that it would cause him his health but he's too frustrated to give a fuck. Tho after he soaked himself and finally bathed, he instantly regretted doing it. His body feels very heavy, heavier than what he felt yesterday, his head hurts more painfully, it feels like a sledgehammer is constantly pounding it. 

'Guess my excuse cooperated with me fully. Ugh. This sucks.'

It's one of the many things you need to know about Yoongi. He lies, a lot. He lies to get out of any predicament he doesn't want to deal with. Tho no matter how good he is at lying, his members, especially Jungkook would always knew. There were time the members would believe his lies but Jungkook would always knew, he would always detect and sense that he's lying.

Except the fact that Yoongi would always guide the younger when he first came to the group, Yoongi was the one who would always approach the younger. Yoongi himself doesn't know why he does that but he didn't mind, being with Jungkook made him happy. Besides when they got closer, Jungkook would always go to Yoongi whenever he felt down, and vise versa. Jungkook would always stay by his side, understanding him and not bombarding him with pointless questions. It was Jungkook who would try to soothe his mood when he screwed up during their dance practices. He would just pull the older into a hug and rub his back in reassurance, before he helped Yoongi learn the dance, and damn,
it works all the time. It wasn't Jungkooks hug or the caring part of him but Jungkook himself that Yoongi would try to reach out to. So its kind of frustrating for Yoongi to get such treatment from the younger boy. With his headache that would rival a migraine, Yoongi decided to sleep, wishing that his sickness would go away before the others would come back.

——

Even if Yoongi would beg the heavens to remove his sickness, luck just wasn't on his side. Yoongi could feel the cold through his core, making him shiver. It rivaled the intense heat he felt that invaded his insides and was gone the minute it came. He is having cold sweats and it didn't help him at all. 

With a few curses uttered, he tried to get up as he heard footsteps nearing his door.

"Yoongi hyung, are you okay? We have a practice in two hours and you haven't ate anything since yesterday." Namjoons worried voice called out from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine. Ecstatic actually. And I'm Min Yoongi, which means sleep now, eat later." The hyung lied, thanking the heavens for once that the door is locked so he didn't have to deal with their leader and eomma's overreactivness when they would see him in such state.

As Namjoon left the door, Yoongi sighed, in all honesty he doesn't feel ecstatic. Its the total opposite. He feels like he would pass out any minute now because of the numbness and the heavy weight of his body plus his massive headache.

And for the fact that Yoongi absolutely hate medicines, he doesn't know what to do to cover up his state. He decided to deal with that later and just sleep this whole thing over.

——

Tired sighs and heavy pants filled the dance studio as the last beat of the song left the speaker. Yoongi used the last bit of his energy to walk to the far end of the corner before collapsing down. His flu with colds and fever died down a bit but his headache was still as worst as ever. The maknaes and hoseok asked about his well being but as usual, he lied and said that he's okay. His disappointment grew as he saw Jungkook brush it off and believed the older. Usually, he would be the first to whine telling him to stop lying but now, it seems that he doesn't even care about him. Lucky for him, Jungkook and the other maknaes were called by Bang PD so he's left with the two remaining rapper liners.

'Stop getting your hopes up high Yoongi, Jungkook ignored you for these past weeks, why hope that he'd suddenly approach you?'

Unlucky for him, just when he thought he would doze off, Jin barged in, smile etched on his face and a plastic bag full of food. Tho that didn't last long when he saw Yoongi on the ground. As the group's mom and a caring best friend, just one look is all it would take for him to know that the elder is sick.

"Yoongi!" He shouted as he dropped the plastic and ran to him.

"Are you okay?" Jin didn't need an answer to that, seeing Yoongi's face is enough. He dragged the elder up and carried him. With a few curses uttered and scolding words, Jin arrives at the company's clinic followed by a worried Namjoon and Hoseok. They questioned Yoongi about it but the elder stayed silent. Jin wondered what happened these past weeks that he was not able to tend to them that much. Their eldest is being scouted for some drama series so he spent most of his time in Bang PD's office or on his own. He didn't expect that Yoongi would get sick unattended.

He knew that Jungkook and the other members would take care of him, especially Jungkook because he is the closest to Yoongi. Jin decided not to question about it as he laid Yoongi on the clinic bed. It wasn't that much of a hassle because Yoongi is lighter and his frame is smaller than him. He covered the rapper with the blanket and ordered the two to get a cold towel, medicines and a thicker blanket.

——

After a few tries and glares from the three, Yoongi finally swallowed the damn medicine.

"Ugh..yuck"

"Shut up you overgrown manfant. If you told the others earlier then you wouldn't be this sick." Jin glared at the eldest rapper while placing the bimpo at his forehead.

"But I did and they didn't care."  His mutter was silent but the three heard him. Jin was about to glare at the two rappers but the look on their faces told him that they weren't aware and are guilty. He was a bit disappointed at their leader and fellow hyung.

Jin sighed.

"I'm leaving again so i expect you to watch over Yoongi. I just dropped by to bring you food and check up on you. And you mister, don't hesitate and voice up if you're not feeling well okay?" His statement was met with silence making him frown. Jin went and hugged everyone good bye and headed out. He can't afford to stay even if he wanted to, he has to make his decision regarding the matter and he wants to settle it sooner.

With Jin gone, Yoongi sighed and pulled the blanket closer to his body to prevent the cold from seeping through his system.

"Hyung, what do you mean by 'they don't care' surely Namjoon hyung and Jungkook would watch over you. " Hoseok said, a cite frown was etched on his face. He looked at Namjoon but their leader has his head down in shame. Yoongi debated whether to tell him or not but still ended up saying it.

"Its exactly what I said Seok, they didn't care. After you guys left, we strolled for a bit till I left. They noticed and I just said I'm going back, they did ask me why tho, that's when I gestured that 'I don't feel good'. Ofc you'd expect them to dash to me and check me up but that didn't. Guess they were too caught up on coping up with each other to care for me." Yoongi explained, his voice cracking up every now and then as he spoke because of his colds.

" Sorry hyung, I just got too caught up in catching up with Jackson. Sorry hyung. Besides, Jungkook didn't mind it so I thought you were lying. I'm sorry hyung." Namjoon took it upon himself and apologized. He is guilty because he exchanged the health of his members to his joy in catching up with a friend. He is sorry, really. Well we can't exactly blame him, he wasn't aware.

Yoongi's heart clenched in pain at the mention of the maknae's name. But of course, Yoongi being Yoongi, he just shrugged it off and sighed. He's been sighing a lot lately.

"Its fine Joonie. Besides this is just a minor flu, it'll go away in few days. "

The pale rapper sighed again when his leader is not replying. He got up and hugged their leader. Eventually, Namjoon also returned the hug.

" welp, if the others won't take care of you, then we will." Hoseok declared.

"Yeah, we'll take care of you hyung." Namjoon gave the rapper a toothy grin.

Their smiles and words made Yoongi smile. He can't help but grin back.

"Which reminds me hyung, when ever you feel left out, just tell us and we'll accompany you. I don't know what happened between you and our Jungkookie but were just here for you." Hoseoks reassurance made Yoongi smile wider. He feels assured that he still have them, his little brothers aside from his poor excuse of a family to count on. (Sorry)

"Yeah I know, thanks "

That day ended with Yoongi bonding with the rapper line while they take care of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...