Haikyuu Headcanons

Von FlowerCrownLouis

Haikyuu x reader headcanons, It will be mostly SFW but I might do NSFW ;) Im open to any requests! ( Reader i... Mehr

Comfort with Nekoma and Fukurodani
Comfort with Seijoh and Shiratorizawa
Confession Reactions ( Captains)
Confessions (Setters)
Lovely things
Bokuto Relationship Headcanons
Ushijima Relationship Headcanons
Yaku Relationship Headcanons
Dancers
Neighbors
Ice Skating
Kinks (NSFW)
Childhood Friends
Kuroo Relationship Headcanons
Rainy days with Yams
Shopping
Beach days
Movies
Amusement Park with Kuroo
Roommates
Mafia
Lev relationship headcanons
Family
kruwu
krùwú (nsfw)

Comfort with Karasuno

31.6K 460 267
Von FlowerCrownLouis

Daichi: Will give you the tightest and most comforting hugs whenever and wherever. Will kiss your forehead and wipe away your tears.

Suga: Will buy or cook you any food. Will sit down and listen to any of your rants.

Asahi: He may not be the best with advice but he is a very good listener. He will let you play with his hair if you are stressed.

Nishioya: will cheer you up through jokes. (It always works).

Tanaka: will also cheer you up with jokes but he can be very serious if he needs to. Is good at comforting due to having a sister. ( is willing to fight anyone who hurt you).

Ennoshita: Will give the best advice. Also will cuddle you as much as you want.

Kageyama: Acts like he doesn't care but is genuinely worried about you. Will drop off your favorite snacks and run off before you know it's him.

Hinata: cheers you up by doing silly stuff. Will also compliment you endlessly if you feel self conscious.

Tsukishima: Will only comfort you in private. He gives you the most logical advice. Hugs you (reluctantly) until you feel better.

Yamaguchi: will probably cry if you cry. Will get very very worried but will always be there for comfort.

Kiyoko: Will listen to everything you have to say. Can calm you down with only a couple words.

Yachi: Gets upset if you are upset. Her smile could cheer you up alone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

649K 23.7K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
246K 16K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
976K 60.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
346K 12.3K 55
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...