A Part of My Seoul

נכתב על ידי HumanKateNotKatie

When you move somewhere to study, you expect to study and party (don't lie, university is all about the party... עוד

The Eagle Has landed.
I Swear to God She Exists
Fatal Encounter
Ridiculous, Ridiculous. Did I sayRidiculous?
Yawn
...Hello?
Friends Don't Make Friends Stop Dance Sessions
*indeterminable noises*
Little Miss Brain Fart

Wowee

14 2 1
נכתב על ידי HumanKateNotKatie

Well hello valued reader(s) it has been a long time huh. 

I have read over this story and was like "wow I can't write" so I'm gonna take it all down, re-write, and re-post. 

cool, thanks for the understanding.

I will be legitimately surprised if I get even 1 read on this note it's been so bloody long.

I'll put a little note at the end of each part that has been edited! It'll probably be best to go re-read, but I shouldn't be changing anything major so its not completely necessary! 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

152K 6.1K 77
Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line but with Monsta X instead. Jiyeon was t...
15.1K 1K 32
It's been a few months now that I, Ha Neul, became a trainee at Starship Entertainment. Accordingly, a new chapter of my life began and I'll get the...
49.1K 2.5K 74
Areum's life is on the brink of falling apart. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back. And to top it off, she has just lost her job! So, she mo...
7.5K 162 19
Choi, a brown haired korean girl with looks that can draw thier eyes on to them , is in her 3rd year In a rich Korean high school. Her family is very...