Misunderstood ✓

By WOONW00

"No one understands me. I'm simply just a misunderstood kid." A Yang Jeongin fanfic More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

fourteen

3.3K 241 22
By WOONW00

Have you ever heard the phrase 'Don't judge a book by its cover'?

It's such a nice little phrase that people need to think about more.

Many people judge someone without getting to fully know them. Do you not know how it makes that person feel? I guess you don't.

Well, it makes them feel awful. Having someone talk bad about them behind their back isn't exactly a nice feeling.

You should get to know the person before you start talking nonsense. As a matter of fact, don't talk nonsense for that matter. You should never talk bad about someone even if you dislike them.

How would you feel if someone went behind your back and started talking bad about you? Not good, right?

Save yourself that bad feeling.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 224 8
green: a color that represents rebirth and immortality. in this short story, you and changbin will learn how to fall in love with each other again. ...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.1K 193 29
"Do you recognise him?" "I've never seen him before in my life" Having your memory wiped was only good for one thing, to keep the truth safe from t...