Surreptitious

By Lalabooksyland

Surreptitious [,sú-rup'ti-shus] 1. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being obser... More

(A) F O L D E R: B I O

(A) F o l d e r: D a t a F i l e #1

21 0 0
By Lalabooksyland

D A T E: 11.05.17
L O C A T I O N
• R o c k f i e l d H i g h

A L M I Y A

'School News:
3rd year student of  Rockfield High, Haven Grove, was included in a crime z night at 9:34 pm here in Rockfield High. Medical professionals say that the incident was caused by a bullet shot directly at the head. Unfortunately, the victim was dead on the spot. Officers are already investigating about the case and are currently looking for the possible suspect.

For more information, please contact Intel to Programme Social Club. Or go to the link.... etc...

Published: 11.04.17'

That was what all the students were fussing about this morning.

The Intel to Programme Social Club has made a news public to the whole campus by posting it on the Board Sytem yesterday.

And for some reason. The sole incident is tearing the school apart.

Everyone was talking about it since this morning and the whole school body is in panick.

Not that it surprises me though, all they care about is the reputation of our campus. Not the people concerned.

And the best way to avoid getting involved, is to ignore the whole thing.

So that was what i did the whole morning. Ignore everyone and everything.

Until now that is.

"Attention to all students, this announcement is coming from the Student Council. All students of Rockfield High are required to proceed to the auditorium for a meeting. I repeat, all students of Rockfield High are required to proceed to the auditorium for a meeting. This is not an emergency."

That's what they said.

Of course that was a lie, it's obvious that the meeting is an emergency.

And when there's an emergency, that means automatic lockdown.

All students must go to the auditorium and no one should be left behind.

So for me, I don't have a choice.

Lockdown. This school is known for it's security. When something's wrong, that means lockdown.

And since I first got here, there hasn't been a lockdown till this day.

Hence, the panick.

Everyone was everywhere. They were running around trying to get to the auditorium first.

And me?. I'm in the middle of it all. Unfortunately.

So to avoid getting kicked in the face, i just go with the crowd.

It's like what they say. If you don't wanna fight 'em, join 'em.

For starters. I wanna introduce before everybody goes haywire.

My name is Almiya Shcoe Grace. And I'm 18 years old.

I'm in secondary school, or high school to be specific. And am currently studying at Rockfield High.

Where, in said High School. There is a frightful concern.

Still, I don't see why everyone is panicking. There is always a proper way to comply, instead of doing it in an ill manner.

But for some reason, I don't think I'll be able to too.

"Everyone, do not panick. The police has reassured that there will be no other accidents or killings that will take place in this Educational Sanctuary. So please, everyone just don't panick and calmly proceed to the auditorium where the meeting will occur. I repeat, please calmly proceed to the auditorium where the meeting will occur. Thank you."

The chairman sigh before cutting the announcement.

I do too, will feel very stressed at the mere mention of an accident. It is unspoken of and will never happen in my presence. No such failure will never pass off fron someone like myself. Not to boast my ego though, professionally.

But in this school. Anything can be possible.

So, right after the Chairman's announcement. Everyone has come to an agreement of actually following orders, or favors if i may say.

So for a person such as me. I'm happy to know that i can walk to the auditorium without getting my foot stomped on for the whole way there.

While walking. Every person accompanied by another, not like me though, has been talking about the same said issue. Many rumors has already broken through the gossip lane of every corner of this school.

From which I've already heard about. Some says that it was an attempted murder, some says it was homicide, more or less maybe it was suicide or the rumor that everyone has been interested in.

Assassination.

And the person who has spread this very unlikely, and yet very convincing, rumor is Angeline Halo.

Take it from me, and this is a saying at this very school.

Don't be fooled by the name herself.

And for me to believe the words that come out of her mouth?. Easy.

This fact is practically understandable in some aspects.

No one can ever successfully target a bullet directly at the head in one shot.

A direct kill, as i might say.

Ehem.

Back to the present.

When we were all in the auditorium, I don't know how we 500 students were squeezed in here too, we all took a seat and stared at the front where the stage resides.

After a minute, the chairman along with the Student Council and the school principal, arrived and stood on the stage.

The Student Council President spoke his initiatory speech.

"First of all. I, we, would like to to say sorry for the mourning of our dear student who was a victim of an evil act, a law-breaking offense, from which the investigation is acted upon.

And now, I would like to be frank with all of you. The Student Body would like for you, us, to be safe at all times. And so, which we regulated, we made a proposition, accounted by our Student Body Secretary, and Principal. Our school will propose a security measure from which we will hire a professional investigator involving the suspect. Every person in this auditorium, and school, will be tested for temporary precautions."

The whole auditorium was silent. Waiting for the next person to speak.

But yet, the President still speaks.

"We assure you all that this trial or test will only happen until the suspect is caught. If then the suspect is caught within 24 hours from now, we will not continue the investgiation further. But if the suspect isn't caught by the next 24 hours, we will have no choice but to undergo trial."

Pagkatapos nyang magsalita ay may nagtaas ng kamay. Isang studyante.

(A/N: Oh nagtagalog na!^o^)

He looked dead serious.

Naturally, all of us should be serious about this case. Every one of us will be tested and if anyone was arrested from assumption, it would mean war.

"Will any of you, the Student Council, be participated in this trial also?." The guy said with formality, but deadly.

He was literally just glaring holes into the Presidents head waiting for the president's answer that will either praise him or mentally murder him.

And now all the students are looking at the President, anticipating for the right anwer.

"Of course..." he trailed.

The students looked happy.

But they might not be happy with the next words that come out of his mouth.

"...No. We will not. Even though what i said is, it is only natural that we don't participate in the trial since we are obviously not involved in this case, right?. Or are you accusing the Student Body of such desecration?."

Now the President was happily inviting the death glare one of the students are giving him and is currently giving it back to him.

"No. I know the knowledge that I am in no position to accuse a senior. But speaking for all the students in this auditorium, it is not equally right for all of us to take a trial with the Student Body only watching and silently praying that one of us in here is a possible suspect. It is unjust."

The President was just about to speak when the Chairman stood up, wearing a sour yet with an assuring smile.

The President and the Chairman stood and whispered silently, having a conversation of their own.

When the President nodded and the Chairman patted his shoulder, the Chairman replaced the President's position in the center of the stage while the President sits at the back.

He smiled at us before speaking.

"Students. The Student Body is happy to tell you all that the said incident and currently issue of this very school, would never happen again. Only if the trial is continued.

And the reason for the Student body not proceeding up to orders is by my command only. And we only are saying this because the trial is already been done.

Earlier this day, the investigators already assured us that not one of the Student Council are the suspects. I assure you with all my mind and power that it is true.

And so, with what was said. It will only happen when the suspect is not found by the next day, dead or alive."

I heard everyone sigh of contentment.

But not me, though.

Why?. It just came to mind. That the trial, is only false.

Another why?. Because no such trial will approve of a proof that someone from all of us 500 students, killed the victim.

It is only a diversion to lure the students into a false series of tests that will approve of some so-called suspect.

The real question is though...

"What kind of test will undergo then?." I asked with a subtle smirk on my lips.

(A/N: Sige na nga, magtagalog ulit tayo.)

Lahat sila ay tumahimik at unti unting tumingin sa direksyon ko.

Pero ako?. Syempre, sitting pretty. Nakangisi nga lang.

"How do you pertain to this question, Miss?." tanong ni Chairman.

I think i saw a zing of irritation on his face for a second.

Nevermind

"Well of course!, why wouldn't I?. I myself will undergo a trial that I have no proper idea of. So why not be curious and ask myself?." I said in a 'duh' tone.

That's when everyone started whispering. And if I didn't know any better, they're actually saying nice things. Too bad that's not gonna happen, cause all I've been hearing since the first day I got here are rumors spreading around like a plague.

I hope I'm not one of those rumors.

"The trial will only be discussed further on the day of the trial itself. So, any more questions everyone?."

He looked as if he was sweating for anyone to not answer his question.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

He avoided the topic. This isn't normal.

When no one answered, they dismissed us and said that no one should go home past curfew. And that no one should go out of their dorms at night.

Until everyone was outside the auditorium, I refused to remove my eyes from the stage.

From simple deduction, It's obvious that the School Chairman is hiding something from us. What's more is that I fear that the Student Body themselves are hiding something. And I know it'll be big.

Now, I was the only one in the auditorium.

Working ny brain for an answer.

--

After Classes, I directly went to my dorm room for the files concerning the project a certain someone has sent me.

When I reached my room I immediately opened my Files Drawer.

And when I opened it, a bunch of files were neatly organized through the whole space, not leaving any.

And when I noticed a very familiar looking file, I smirked.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a pretty little thing. Too bad I already disposed your body last night. There wasn't even an adventure trying to, though. The guards are just sleeping around while I was dragging you out of the Hospital." I said aloud shaking my head no.

I looked at the Picture.

A prettt little one indeed.

I placed the file back to where It was supposed to be placed.
It was a part of my Files Drawer where labelled, 'Finished'.

After that I took a glimpse of the mirror. There, a girl, a woman. Smirking sadistically to the thoughts running in her head. A person exactly like me.

Then I remembered the file.

That girl was so much easy to trick than all the others.

NAME:
H a v e n G r o v e (F e m a l e)
AGE:
1 9
STATUS:
S i n g l e
Education
• R o c k f i e l d H i g h
Health
• No current sickness
• 5' 5 H e i g h t
158 lbs W e i g h t
Blood Type
• A-
Occupation
• H i g h M e m b e r o f R u g' d
Position
• D e a l e r

INFORMATION:
Hair Color
• D a r k B r o w n
Eye Color
• B r o w n
Body Build
• L e a n
I n d i v i d u a l
         I n
Q u e s t i o n:
•T A R G E T•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 5.3K 30
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
1.5M 63.1K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...
57.8K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
608K 16.2K 55
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...