Look At Me // JJK

By JungYoonJinMin

Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

41

3.4K 67 24
By JungYoonJinMin

After spending about three weeks in China, Jungkook and I have grown very, very close.

My mother is always updating us with the news on Yoongi, and the police still haven't found him.

As for getting around China, you'd be surprised to hear that Jungkook's Mandarin is actually pretty strong, almost fluent. He still hasn't told me how he's so good at it.

---

"I feel like a hobo," Jungkook announced as he was jumping on his bed.

"You're gonna break the springs idiot!" I laughed as I threw a pillow at him. He immediately stopped, looked at me, and grew a smirk.

He jumped onto my bed and started hitting me with his pillow. Defending myself, I tried hitting him back and blocking, but Jungkook was too strong.

I eventually gave up and curled into a ball, giggling. He laughed too, and trapped me in his arms.

"Got you," he smiled, giving me a peck on the cheek and now began tickling me.

---

The nearby cafe owned by the elderly couple now became Jungkook's and my daily hang out spot. The couple always gave us warm tea and a homemade dinner, for half the price.

Jungkook always talked with them, and I guess he told them about our poor condition, too. Sometimes they treat us as if we're relatives to them, because the two often coo us and pinch our cheeks.

---

Tired from a day's worth of walking around, Jungkook and I made our way back to the hotel room and collapsed onto our respective beds, and shut our eyes.

"I hate being a hobo," Jungkook said once again and I clicked my tongue.

"We're not hobos," I replied, looking up at the ceiling. "It's just like we're on a low-budget vacation."

"I guess..." he replied a bit shakily. "But it's fun with you. We get to be together all the time."

I smiled.

"I like it too," I spoke.

He didn't reply.

"Yoonhee..." he said my name in a soft tone.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I don't want to go back to Korea," he stated, making me gawk in surprise.

"What!?" I exclaimed, shocked. "Howcome? I thought you missed Korea-"

"I like being with you everyday. If we go back to Korea, we can't live together. We'd have to graduate high school, then go to college. We'll be too busy for each other...and I can't live without you," he paused, deeply inhaling, then continued. "I want to be with you forever."

My eyes widened, being too shocked to answer. I sat up, looking at Jungkook who was also sitting while resting his back on the headboard. We made eye contact, and he began moving towards me, then sat next to me. Taking my hands in his, he began caressing my fingers.

"I want you to be mine...forever."

---

Three Years Later

It's been almost exactly a year that Jungkook and I have been married. We were engaged for two years before it, but we finally surpassed the age limit.

Yoongi had been transferred to a prison outside of Korea, so Jungkook and I have been able to roam around the streets without being in the fear of Yoongi.

Although we both graduated high school, Jungkook didn't want to go to college. So, he's now working at his parent's restaurant. And as for me, well, I'm in medical school studying to be a surgeon: my dream job!

Jungkook and I are currently living in a small, rented apartment right in the heart of Seoul. Although it isn't the nicest place to live, it's fully functional, and it's also located right in the heart of Seoul.

Oh, and one more thing. Jimin came back to Korea, and is also working at the restaurant with Jungkook. It's honestly so great that I get to visit the restaurant every day and see my two favorite people in the world: my husband and my best friend.

---

"Let's go drinking with the guys tonight!" Jimin announced as he was cleaning up after the now-closed restaurant.

"I'm up for it," Jungkook replied as he was counting up the total income of today. "What about you, jagi?"

"Well I mean...it's a weekend tomorrow, so yeah!" I said as I was adding on the finishing touches to an assignment I had to turn in next week.

---

"I hate what you're wearing. There's too many guys staring at you," Jungkook whispered in my ear as the guys and I were drinking at the club.

"It's okay. I'm with you and a bunch of men, I'm sure they get the idea," I answered. He snorted and began laughing.

"Psh, men," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. The good thing was that Jungkook's jealousy had lifted...especially after he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

The guys commented grossly, saying things like ew and yuck and get a room, leaving Jungkook and I laughing our hearts out.

---

Jungkook's Point of View:

"Refill!" Yoonhee commanded in a tipsy manner. Although we were out in order to have a drink, this was already Yoonhee's ninth shot of soju, while I was still on my third. As the bartender brought over a glass to refill, I took the glass out of her hands and motioned for the bartender to leave.

"What!? Where'd the drink go?" Drunk Yoonhee asked as she looked cross-eyed and drowsily into the cup. Though she's drunk, I have to admit that she's so adorable and squishy right now.

"No more drinking for you," I said firmly. "I think it's time to to home, anyway."

"Noooo~~" she fell into my arms as I tried to get her off the chair. I struggled getting her to stand, yet all I could hear is her laughing. "Remember the time that you tripped over your shoelaces? ...that was...hehe...funny."

She kept laughing, and hiccuped. I sighed in defeat. At this rate, both of us will get no where. So, I ended up throwing her onto my back, carrying her to my car piggy-back style.

I gently placed my wife onto the passenger's seat, while I sat down on the driver's seat,  and began heading down the driveway and towards home.

---

For a while Yoonhee was quiet, seeming to just be staring out the window. I didn't want to break the silence, and I wanted to let her rest. But all of a sudden, she jumped up out of her seat and cleared her throat.

It's so weird seeing Yoonhee drunk.

"Jungkook~Oppa~Yeobo~Bunny~" she began singing all the nicknames she calls me one-by-one. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't make my heart churn from happiness, as cringey as it is. "I have a thing to say and I'll say it only once."

She held up her pointer finger in my face.

"Yeah?" I answered, slightly shoving her hand away, as it was distracting me from driving.

She chuckled.

"I want to have a baby!"

---

Important Author's Note:

Well...as strange as it was...this was the ending XD I J-hope I didn't ruin the story, but I meant to make it all jumpy so that you guys can imagine what happened in between.

I'm still debating on whether or not I want to have an epilogue.

But...I'm ready to start my new ff! It's a Jimin ff, named "Boarding School." Please make sure to check it out once I have it uploaded (which will be very soon!)

I'm so happy that I've successfully finished a whole story with so much support from you guys. You all are really great and supportive, and I just really want to express my love and respect for each and every one of you.

I honestly never expected my ff to have so many reads. I always thought that it would only have a thousand reads, and honestly, I'd be very grateful for that. But seeing the number of reads increasing, I feel so happy!

I really J-hope that you enjoyed my book. And I'm J-hoping that I can keep growing and improving with my storyline and writing skills in the future, because I'm still a new writer.

Lol sorry if my short expression was cringey, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am.

💖💖💖

-JungYoonJinMin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 181K 50
a computer game can't hurt anyone, right? highest rankings: #23 in mystery/thriller #20 in horror #73 in fanfiction cr. taenology || 2016
191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
204K 9.7K 27
Where college senior Min Yoongi suffers from severe Hyperosmia to the point that he finds everyday life a drag. Between overbearing perfume smells f...
149K 8.5K 25
in which your love potion was drank by the wrong person, oh no! what to do?! © vmkwhore 2016 - 2017 highest rank: #681 in fanfiction