Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

By kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... More

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 20 - Blood Field
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 2 New Genin!

30.9K 891 348
By kawaiifoxx77

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and pop me a follow! <3

Your support means a  lot to me!

ONTO LE STORY

Kakashi wakes up with a huge yawn and stretches out his limbs then goes limp on the bed again. The past three days have been torture for him, constantly having to babysit the woman sleeping beside him. But today her bed rest is over and today he gets his three new Genin.

"Mala?" He asks quietly and he sighs in relief to see that she is still fast asleep.Carefully, he stands up and creeps to the bathroom to shower, the longer she stays asleep the better. All she is going to do when she wakes up is whine and complain nonstop.

The moment Kakashi closes the bathroom door and the shower turns on Mala springs up out of bed and walks over to the dresser on the other side of the room to get dressed. She throws on a simple black tank top and a pair of dark sweats.

"What are you doing?" She almost jumps out of her skin at the sound of Pakkun's voice and she turns and smiles at him.

"Getting dressed. Today I finally get to leave this rotten house." She says and Pakkun nods and  puts his head back down.

She walks over to the closet and opens it up to see a huge assortment of Kakashi's different weapons.

She grabs a few kunai and pockets them without Pakkun noticing. She had grown quite fond of the little dog and didn't want to hurt him. She would wait until they were near the village gates to launch her escape plan.

She knows the orders of the Akatasuki but she can't stand being in this place any longer. She needs her family and friends again. 

She flops down on the bed again and eyes the book sitting half open on Kakashi's night stand. 

Hmm I wonder what the big deal is about this stupid book? She thinks to herself and she slides herself over to Kakashi's side of the bed and picks up the book where it was left off with a red face.

Kakashi leaves the bathroom fully dressed and ready and he almost has a heart attack when he sees Mala sitting on his side of the bed reading his book.

"I-I thought you were asleep." He says and she snaps her attention away from the book and grins at him.

"Jeez Kakashi you really are quite the pervert." She says with her grin getting wider and he sighs and snatches the book out of her hands and pockets it.

"Come on Mala I have to go meet my Genin today." He says and she frowns at him.

"Wow and here I thought you were a real Jounin. Why do you want to babysit a bunch of brats?" She asks and he gives her an annoyed look.

"It's not like they will pass the test anyways." He grumbles and then walks out of the room and into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mala follows him but keeps her distance knowing that he is still completely suspicious of her.

This thought makes her smile and she plops down at the table watching him intently. Over the past few days she noticed that he doesn't let her see his face at all so she has been trying to catch glimpses of it.

"What do you want?" He asks sounding bored and tired as he goes through the cupboards trying to find something edible.

"I already looked through your cupboards you have no edible food left. You should just take me out for breakfast." Mala says with a grin and Kakashi sweats nervously, knowing that her appetite is enormous and he needs to save up his money for the collectors edition of the new book in the Make out Paradise series.

"Fine... Let's pick something up at the grocery store." Kakashi gives in and Mala smiles loving that she is torturing him and they leave the house and begin the small walk to the grocery store.

Mala ignores the frightened and cold stares from the villagers and keeps walking with a determined face.

It doesn't even bug her that they look at her that way... Maybe she's just used to it. Kakashi thinks to himself and they reach the small grocery store and make their way in.

"Alright what do you want?" Kakashi asks impatiently and Mala smiles and starts to browse through everything slowly knowing that it gets on Kakashi's nerves.

"Hmm how about... No that would be gross. Oh I know! Wait no it is too dry for breakfast." She says as she starts to look through the bakery section and Kakashi begins to tap his foot impatiently.

This girl is going to be the end of me I swear it. He thinks to himself and he rolls his eye as she runs over to the meat section.

"Breakfast sausage would be kind of nice." She says and she gives Kakashi a smirk causing him to narrow his eye at her.

"Alright Mala pick something or we are not going to eat breakfast!" He says raising his voice causing a few people around them to stare which he ignores waiting for Mala to react.

"Alright alright." She says and he follows her to the breakfast section where she picks up a box of lucky charms, the sweetest cereal she could find knowing very well how much Kakashi hates sweets.

"That is the only kind you want out of all the other cereals?" Kakashi asks through clenched teeth and Mala smiles widely at him.

Kakashi groans and he picks up a box of raisin bran and he makes his way to the checkout where Mala is waiting for him with a jug of milk in her hand as well.

He pays for it and then they walk back to his house in silence which they are both relieved about.

He feels annoyed with her and himself over the whole ordeal, no one has managed to make him lose his cool in a long time but she has a way of getting under his skin so easily.

"What time were you supposed to meet your Genin?" Mala asks curiously and Kakashi sighs.

"I think around ten this morning why?" He answers and she smirks.

"You do realize it is twelve thirty right?" She states and he sighs and nods.

Whatever it's not like they are going to pass anyways. He thinks to himself and they arrive back at the house.

They eat quickly and head out to meet the Genin, Kakashi notices Mala a bit more on edge then usual and he keeps a close watch on her movements.

Damn it what if she is trying to escape?! He thinks to himself.

Damn it what if he tries to stop me from escaping?! She thinks to herself and she feels as though the Kunai in her pocket are burning right through her pants and screaming "LOOK AT ME!"

They walk closer to the village gates and they both feel the tension rise between the two of them.

They reach the gates and instead of turning right to head to the academy Mala stops and she stares outside of the gates feeling a huge longing for freedom and seeing her  family again.

Kakashi sensing what she plans to do grabs her arms and he pins them behind her back causing her to growl at him.

"There is no point in even trying, look at who is at the gate." Kakashi says quietly in her ear causing her to shiver and she stares at the gates and sees Ibiki leaning against one of the large gate doors smirking at her with around twenty ANBU with him.

Damn it! I should have known they would assume I would want to escape! She thinks to herself and mentally slaps herself for her stupidity.

She relaxes and slumps her shoulders in defeat and Kakashi lets go of her feeling satisfied that he caused her some misery.

He grabs her arm and leads her toward the Academy and she follows without a word and staring at her feet the whole time.

What is the Third Hokage trying to do by making me stay here? If they have no record of me murdering innocents why doesn't he just let me go? I would rather die then give away information on my family. Mala thinks over and over again trying to figure out the Third Hokage's motives but she can't come up with an answer.

Kakashi stares back at her and feels slightly guilty when he sees the sadness written clearly on her face.

She reminds him of an animal in a cage at a zoo being viewed by people, only wanting to be free again.

Would I be the same as her if I was in her shoes? Of course I would... I would do anything to come home. He thinks to himself and he slows down his pace so he walks beside her.

"I want you to leave just as much as you want to leave... I will talk to the Third Hokage and find out how long he plans on keeping you here if you want." Kakashi says and she looks at him in surprise but he keeps his face emotionless.

She can't know that I actually feel sorry for her, she needs to think I am doing this for my sake and my sake only. He thinks in his head while watching her decide what to say.

"Yes... It would be nice if you could talk to him, because you don't want me around much longer and I don't want to be around you any longer then I have to be." She says and he gives her an annoyed look.

"You have no idea how much I want you gone." He mumbles under his breath but he can tell Mala hears it because she snaps her head at him and stares at him for a few moments then looks away.

They arrive at the empty Academy and they reach the door to the classroom and hear snickering behind it.

Mala rolls her eyes and Kakashi pushes the door open to have an eraser fall on his head. Laughter erupts in the room but Mala's laughing overpowers Naruto's and Sakura's.

"Oh. My. God! I cannot believe you actually fell for that!" Mala wheezes out in between giggles.

"Well my first impression of this group is I hate you." Kakashi says sounding and looking bored causing the two Genin to stop laughing but Mala continues.

"Hahahahahah! Kakashi you are so stupid!" Mala shouts while continuing to laugh and Kakashi gives her an irritated look.

"Mala enough." He says and she snorts and composes herself as she stares at the three kids in front of her.

She looks at the blonde kid in an orange jumpsuit and she rolls her eyes at his stupid grin, she looks at the pink haired girl and doesn't give her a second look but she stops and stares at the third one intensely.

Could this really be... His little brother?! She thinks in her head as she looks at the young raven haired boy with hair that kind of reminds her of a ducks butt.

He looks a lot like him, she thinks and she continues to stare but he gets annoyed from her intense gaze.

"What?" He asks annoyed and she snaps out of her thoughts and gives him a soft look.

"Nothing." She says quietly and Kakashi takes notice and decides to change the subject.

"Why don't we head onto the roof to talk more." He offers and he grabs Mala's wrist and they dissapear and reappear on top of the building.

"You cannot let Sasuke know that you are close with his brother Itachi." Kakashi says sternly to Mala and her face goes red.

"I can do whatever I please!" She shouts and he rolls his eye.

"I am serious this is really important Mala." He says and she looks down at her squirming feet but she nods and Kakashi sighs.

I can't believe she actually did something I asked her to do. Kakashi thinks to himself in disbelief.

I can't believe I actually did something he asked me to do. Mala thinks to herself with disgust but she quickly wipes her face clean of all emotion as the three Genin appear at the top of the stairs. She looks at Sasuke feeling a large amount of different emotions.

Why does he have to looks so much like his brother? This is going to be tougher then I originally thought. She thinks to herself and the three students take seats on the stairs and Kakashi starts to talk to them but Mala zones out completely.

"Mala? Are you going to tell everyone a bit about yourself?" Kakashi asks causing her to snap back to reality and she gives him an annoyed look but nods anyways.

"My name is Mala Matzu, my likes are spending time with my family and friends. My hates are Kakashi and Ibiki... My dream is to get the hell out of this village, and my hobbies are bugging Kakashi, hurting Kakashi, and reading non pervy books unlike Kakashi." She says and Kakashi stares at her with a red face while the students gaze at her in shock.

"Alright Mala that's enough." Kakashi says and he sighs in annoyance and turns back to the students.

She rolls her eyes as he starts to explain tomorrows test to see if they will continue as Genin or be sent back to the academy.

He finishes and Mala sighs in relief that they get to leave, she didn't want to be around Sasuke for much longer. She fears she would of screamed that she knew Itachi.

Kakashi grabs Mala's arm and she flinches at his touch. 

"Don't eat breakfast tomorrow or else you will puke." Kakashi says and he gives them a closed eye smile causing Mala to smirk.

I kind of want to see what it is he has in store for them. Mala thinks to herself.

The disappear in a cloud of smoke to leave the three Genin alone worrying about what the next day will bring them.

Kakashi and Mala appear in front of the Hokage's Office and Mala groans in protest earning a look from Kakashi.

"If you come in I will ask him how long you are going to be held here." Kakashi offers and Mala thinks it over then nods her head and pushes him into the building wanting answers as fast as possible.

They enter the Hokage's Office and the Third smiles at them and turns his attention to Mala.

"I am glad to see that you have recovered nicely and that you haven't killed Kakashi." He says and then chuckles as he bites down on his pipe.

"Third Hokage, how long is Mala going to be stuck in the village?" Kakashi says with hope in his voice that she will be leaving very, very soon.

"I am not sure, we have dug up some interesting information on where you are from though Mala and we are going to look into that." The Third says deflating the hope in Kakashi and causing Mala's blood to freeze and fear to flash in her eyes for the first time that Kakashi has seen.

"Is it about my clan?" She asks and it is easy to see her straining herself to not show any emotion.

"Yes, in fact I was wondering if you would agree to telling me a bit about your past there but most of all the reason you were kicked out at such a young age." The Third says his voice turning slightly darker as he stares at Mala who is now shivering.

"I-I... It was not anything huge they just thought I was dangerous." She says and Kakashi and the Third narrow their eyes at her suspiciously.

"Alright then." The Third sighs disappointed.

"I guess we will have to do this the hard way. I mentioned your clan to see if you would give a reaction and you did which raises suspicion and now that you won't tell us anything it seems even more suspicious. I am sorry but we are going to take you into custody and Ibiki is going to interrogate you." The Third says with disappointment clearly written on his face and fear clearly written on Malas.

The Third nods to Kakashi and he grabs Mala's arms and he bounds them behind her back with Chakra enforced chains.

Ibiki enters the room and he smiles darkly at Mala.

"It will be just you and me Mala." He says and Mala shudders causing the chains on her to jingle.

"Kakashi search her first." Ibiki says and Kakashi nods and he starts to pat down Mala making her go red.

He gets to her pants and he pauses when he hits something hard in her pocket. He reaches in and he pulls out three kunai and he stares at them in shock.

Could she have been planning to kill me this whole time and I didn't see it? He thinks to himself and he glares at Mala with hatred. He tries to look her in the eye but she avoids his gaze by staring at the wall.

"Well well, this should be interesting." Ibiki says and Kakashi hands him the kunai.

"Alright Kakashi bring her, Third Hokage if anything happens you will be the first to know. I will keep Kakashi with me so that he can get to you immediately." Ibiki says and The Third nods chewing on his pipe and staring intently at Mala who is still staring at the wall.

"What are the chances of her coming back with me?" Kakashi asks and Mala steals a glance at his face to see him full of anger and hatred.

"Very minimum, after coming across the Kunai the chances are very high of execution or jail." Ibiki says with a smirk and Mala feels her breath catch in her throat.

Execution?! But I didn't actually kill anyone from what they are aware of... Although just being a member of the Akatsuki is enough to earn a spot on death row isn't it? She thinks to herself and she fights back tears. She should of ran when she had the chance. Twenty Anbu would have been a challenge but she could have transformed and gotten away eventually.

Kakashi nods and leads Mala out of the room along with Ibiki.

I wasn't going to kill Kakashi... Was I? Mala thinks to herself and she feels ashamed.

I deserve this... She thinks and she follows Ibiki and tears start to silently fall down her face.

I know it isn't as funny and stuff but whatever I wanted to make it an interesting and tense chapter :P I hope you enjoyed it! Do you think I should write in third POV the whole time or do you think it would be better to use Mala's POV? I think I am going to do her POV for the next chapter and then tell me what you think would be better :3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...
40.4K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
1K 17 25
~He had kept it a secret for all his life, never being found out until... she came along. Her lips, as sweet as her skin. He wasn't sure if it was he...
240K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...