The Only Person I Love (A Fre...

By Amicus_Wolf

Freddy and Foxy have been close friends with each other. But when the bite of 87 happened and some GOLDEN pro... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Bite Of 87
Chapter 3: Forgiveness and Confessions (1st part)
Chapter 4: Forgiveness and confessions (2nd part)
Chapter 5: The Jealous Bunny
Chapter 6: Touch of Love
Authors Note
Chapter 7: The mystery
Chapter 8: The celebration
not a chapter~
Author note again
Chapter 9: Shocking News (1st Part)
Chapter 10: Shocking News (2nd Part)
Author's Note
Chapter 11: Shocking News (3rd Part)
SPECIAL THANKS
Chapter 12: Shocking News (4th Part)
Chapter 13: HELP! Don't Leave me
Chapter 14: The baby
Chapter 15: I Can't Loose You!
Chapter 16: Its Too Dangerous
Chapter 17: Sacrifice
Chapter 18: New Life Yet...Depressed
Chapter 19: Brotherly Love
VOTE NOW!
Oh my gawd
Sequel Is Ongoing
Comic Page 1
Comic Page 2
Comic Page 3
Comic Page 4
Comic Page 5 (WIP)
Comic Page 5
Comic Page 6
Comic Page 7
Comic Page 8

Chapter 20: A Christmas Miracle

1K 24 38
By Amicus_Wolf

This is a special Chapter and its a good one. Im so sorry for udating a few days after Christmas, i tried but writers block happened. Still I did my best. This is the LONGEST chapter in the story!

 ^-^

This is also the last Chapter for this book but there will be a Sequel. Repeat, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! So yeah, hope ya'll enjoy this chapter! Dedicating the whole Story! to Siv_the_Otter, NuzzleWorthy Thanks for inspiring me!

And finally kasslagayfurryowl Thanks for inspiring me the most! And I love you!

Love ye all!

~(using my main furry oc's name) Roger

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

It Christmas, everything is set, the Christmas Tree, the presents underneath it that has different colors and shapes, the food, the people, my family and decorations but somethings missing or someone... Foxy...

He coudn't make it to Christmas, i was supposed to propse to him which will be the best Christmas gift to me and for him, I bought it a month after we fell in love with each other but he died...

I keep remember that time where he said these last words to me "I love ye, me teddy bear." That phrase that i coudn't forget.

I already had Goldie but it doesn't seem to make me change a bit. I know I wanted a new start but Its making it hard for me to do it...

Foxy, I love You, more than anyone...

"Freddy! Cmon, the celebrations about to start" Chica called, waving her hand on my face as I turned back into reality. "Lemme guess, its about Foxy again Is it?" She asked, I nodded in defeat and she sighed. "I know you can move on Freddy, I know you can. Your the bravest among us so I believe that you can, be tough Freddy, be tough" She sternly said but with gentleness in her voice. I was about to thank her when he slapped my face with her hand, hard! 

"Ow! What was that for?!" I winced as I felt my cheek go numb. 

"I heard what you and Goldie talked about! You shoudn't just go into another relationship that fast when your original mate just died... its called cheating! Plus, Goldie might just hurt your feelings when time comes by" She scolded as she slapped me again, but this time I stopped her.

"I know, I just wanted to try to move on and to a new start but Its really difficult" I replied. She clearly understood how I was going through.

She then hugged me tightly "Don't worry Freddy, you'll get over that problem soon, everyone goes through that thought as well which is normal and it eventually helps you learn to forget the past and focus on how you can go forward into your future"

I slowly nodded and went with her to the party. It was loud that I coudnt even hear my own voice. I wen't to the food stand where Goldie is holding me and F-Fox- i shoudnt say his name anymore, i get emotional breakdowns whenever I hear that name. Me and Goldie's children which doesn't sound good but I am trying...

"Hey Fred, how are you doing sweetie~" he spoke with his deep relaxing voice. I forced a smile and went beside him.

"I still think that Foxy is alive with spring-" Goldie's eyes grew huge when I spoke the name 'Spring'. "Wait, Spring?! You mean Soringtrap?! The golden Bunny?!" He said, excitement seen in the tone of his voice. I nodded and he jumped in happiness but skowly stopped and replaced with a frown. 

'Is he related to Spring or something?' 

"Hey Goldie, can I ask you a question?" I said to him as he looked at me with a warm smile. "Sure! What is it that you wan't to ask?" He replied.

"Who is Springtrap... to you?" I asked starting to get scared that my brother might be on the bad side, but what made my jaw dropped is that three words he spoke as a reply...

"Hes my 'Boyfriend'" he said. I coudn't believe my brother has boyfriend! In proud of him that he's being open in hes sexuality but... but why... why SPRINGTRAP?! He's been evil and tried to kill my friends... and even people. How could he love him for that?!

I unexpectedly snapped. "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE SPRINGTRAP?! HES A KILLER THE KILLS CHILDREN AND HAS EVIL INTENTIONS!" I shouted.

He got startled at my reaction but he was more shocked at how I described Springtrap to him. "W-wa-wait... hes a k-killer?!" He exclaimed.

"YEAH HES A KILLER!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!" I was uncontrollably shouting at my brother without thinking what im saying... it hurts that Goldie chose Springtrap rather than anyone else in the world 

He also snapped "HES NOT A KILLER! LIAR! Hes been kind all his life! He kind to everyone! Especially me! I never take my eyes off him, he never did anything that stupid-" He suddenly stops and thinks a bit.

"-maybe because he just cared for me a lot when I got shipped here and he got thrown out... he really loves me..." he started tearing up knowing Springtral really loves him but I was confused, is Springtrap really kind in his heart?

Just then we heard screaming coming from where the celebration is. We ran to where to the party to see everyone tied up, with duct tape covering each of their mouths. They had fear in their eyes and had a 'help us' reaction. I motioned Goldie to hide to prevent himself from any trouble that may happen.

"W-what happened here?" I asked. Then a familiar voice is heard. "Remember me, Freddy bear~" That voice, it can't be... Springtrap...

"How are you~?" He came out of the shadows, giving me a devilish smirk... I knew what he wants but Im not letting anyone get hurt, EVER! 

Foxy, you sacrificed yourself for our children... its my turn sacrifing myself for everyone else now... I growled at him, showing no fear in facing him. 

But before I knew it, he tackled me to the ground, he was weaker than before but he's still too strong for me... I tried my best to wiggle and struggle myself out of his grip but i failed, miserably... at least i tried...

He then pulled out a knife but before he would stab me again and again, mercilessly... I heard Goldie speak. "S-springy? Is that you?" He spoke softly but loud enough so me and Springtrap could hear. 

Springtraps' POV

I can finally have my revenge for him taking away my beloved! 

"S-springy? Is that you?" I hear that familiar voice speaking my name. That warm, soothing voice... it coudn't be him, could it? 

My ears(well ear, cuz his other one is broken) perked up as I turned aroung to be met with those black eyes with white pupils... GOLDIE!! I quickly got up and hugged him as he hugged back. I smiled and my heart was filled with joy and happiness! I can't believe He's here! My love of my life!

"Goldie, i miss you so much! I can't believe I found you!" I said as i cried, being held in his warm, soft and muscular arms. The bear i was with for a long time and got separated and finally got back.

"Springy? W-why are you doing this?" Goldie spoke, clearly scared of me wanting to kill him. I don't wan't to hurt my love, I wanted to have revenge for that 'Freddy'taking you away from me.

"I did this for you... I wanted to get revenge on them for taking you away from me!" I replied, tears sprang down my eyes. He wiped them and looked at me calmly. 

"Spring, they didn't take me away, they we're the ones that let me stay in their place because our old pizzeria was already destroyed. Plus, from what Freddy told me about you, i never died... I was looking for you the whole time..." goldie explained. That made me feel bad for taking lives and disturbing the peacefulness in this place... I'm such a fool!

"I-im... Sorry... I just wanted you back-" I was cut off by him pressing him lips against mine. His soft, loving, passionate kiss. I quickly melted into kiss and finally kissed back. After a while we parted.

"Im already here, so please... stop this nonsense your doing and apologize to them" he soothingly said as he pointed to the animatronics that I tied up on the floor. I nodded and got the free with ease.

Freddy's POV

Im glad everythings back to normal, well, not everything... Springtrap made it alive but what about Foxy? I slowly turned around and headed to my room filled with depression and loneliness when Someone tapped my shoulder. 

I turned around and see Springtrap smiling at me. "I forgot to return someone to you" he said, guilt with a mix of happiness was seen on his expression. 

I then see a figures slowly walking towards me. A fox figure... FOXY! I see him smile at me with tears streaming down his face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. My tears were overflowing and i coudn't hide my happiness anymore. He's alive! My sweet Fox is alive!!

He chuckled and hugged back. "I miss ye lad" Foxy said. "I miss you too" i replied, having a wide smile on my face. I then leaned in for a kiss as he did the same. I felt a warm pair of lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss we are giving to each other. Springtrao was smilin at us kissing each other, not being bothered by it. We soon parted and I thanked Springtrap.

Time Skip~~

Springtrap's POV

As the party was about to end, Goldie took a microphone. "Attention everyone, I would like to thank everyone for this very miracullous Christmas! And I would wan't to askmy dear Springy something" he spoke, looking at me and giving me his hand. I slightly shivered but took it anyways. 

"Springtrap, this Christmas, i would like to ask you... Will you-" he pulls out a box and slowly opens it, revealing a silver ring with a golden gem on top. "-marry me, and be with me for the rest of our lives" he asked. I was already in tears when I saw the ring. 

I quickly pounced on him. "YES! I MILLION TIMES YES!!" I shouted with joy and excitement at the same time. He then put the ring on my finger and put another one that is identical to the one I have on his finger as well. I looked at everyone else who had nosebleeds and they were cheering for us. I felt happy, that one emotion I coudn't feel. Happiness.

Foxy's POV

I be happy for teh lad in gettin' engaged. Aye be proud of that lad, even though he be killin' mates, he be still havin' his heart deep within him. 

Just then, a warm hand grabbed me gently and pulled me to the stage. I looked up to see Freddy? Why is he goin' to teh stage with meh? When we arrived, Goldie passed his mic to Freddy, and Freddy then spoke. "I would also wan't to cherish this moment with my one and only, Foxy. 

He smiled and looked at me and he... kneeled?! Oh my NO!! OH MAY GAD!! "Foxy the Pirate, i would want to ask you... will you also-" he then pulls out a box and opens it, revealing a golden ring with a ruby gem on it. I looked at my Sister that iv'e never seen for a long time to see her with a thumbs up. "-marry me, be with me for the rest of my life?" He asked as he looked at me, love and curiosity plastered on his face. He was awaiting my answer. 

My tears woudn't stop flowing as I widely smiled at him. "Yes, Freddy Fazbear! Yes!" I cheerfullly said as he stood up and placed the ring on me, pulling out another one and placed it on his as well.

I was engaged as well! Thid is a dream come true! Christmas is really the best! Thanks to Springtrap we were all safe with each other... me with Freddy, and Springtrap with Goldie.

Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Here yah go! I think it sucks cuz its a few days after Christmas but I tried... Hope ya'll enjoy this last Chapter and have a great day! ^-^ 

Also the Sequel will be released on New year! Hooray!!

Love ye all!

~Roger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.5K 20
The year 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza...
43.3K 1.5K 29
[[THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE BITE OF 87' AND OTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AS YOU READ, THANK YOU]] Raven always...
24.9K 552 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...
201K 5.3K 32
(HEY FRIENDS! THIS STORY WAS MADE IN 2015, SO I KNOW SOME INFORMATION OF THE LORE IS OFF. PLEASE NO HATE!!) Welcome to your worst nightmare, or is it...