.⋆

By -temptations

.ₓ More

ss
13rw
ss
m
hs
rl: s
ir
ditd
a
dbs
yr
ld
dcu
tvd
cm
ouat
tw
s
b v. s
tvd
d
tw
tvd
ss
d
yts
t
ddlg: o
fd
ss
dcu
GRACE PERIOD
ddlg
fallen gods
fairytale high
celeb
high school
rose
kinky
blind torture kill
daddys angel
american gods
family matters
tag !

celeb

34 1 1
By -temptations

Full Name: Hailey Snow Saint
Age: Seventeen, almost Eighteen
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Hailey's a player of the heart. I don't mean in the sexual way; where she'll get in your head to get your bed, oh, no. I'm talking about how innocent, and kind she is, that it can make anyone adore her. Well, almost everyone that is. She's very sensitive at times, feeling as if words could have more affect on anyone than anything else. She's does let her emotions cloud her sense of judgement at times, but she mainly keep it to herself, for she would hate to jump to conclusions and get stuff wrong. Now, even though Hailey is sweet, and sometimes disgustingly happy, she does have her moments to where she is the devil in heels. On those days she can be very bitter, mad and simply quiet. Pushed on those days she can get snappy, violent and a little bratty since I'm her mind she is a princess. She doesn't tell people that but that's how she wants to be treated.

Face Claim: AshleyMoore

Style: Street Style/Urban/ Rich

Crush: Abel Tesfaye (The Weeknd)

Other: does cheer and gymnastics. Can also dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
303K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...