The Mafia's Hijabi ... (Obses...

By Noor_Jahan

"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years... More

A/N
Cast And Character
Author's note
Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..
More charecter and info
Chapter 2:Secret Admire
Chapter 3: Misunderstanding
Chapter 4:Mystery continues
Chapter 4 pictures
Chapter 6: Crash....
Chapter 7:Stalker ..
Chapter 8:Family time
Chapter 9:Rape!!!!!????
Chapter 10:You are mine
Chapter 11:The Truth
Chapter 11:Saviour or Stalker
Chapter 12:Date with Devil
Very Important
Chapter 13:I'm a Mafia
Chptr 14:Roll up the partition
Chapter 14 : we meet again
Chapter 15 : I saw you the first time
Chapter 16 : Miami
Chapter 17 : I'm dead now
Chapter 18: Cocktail Party (1)
Chapter 19 :Cocktail Party 2
Trailer
Chapter 20 :The wedding
Chapter 21: Island trip
Chapter 22: Birthday and proposal
chapter 23 : Where is she??
chapter 24 : first kiss
Chapter 25: I found you love
chapter 26 🔞: before wedding
chapter 27 : Until wedding
Chapter 28 : I'm pregnant
important
chapter 29 : Half of my soul
chapter 30 : Mrs . Christian Davis
chapter 31 : It's our Time
Chapter 32 : Reception
chapter 33: Turned me on 🔥
Chapter 34 : Depression and new start
Chapter 35 : Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 36 : I'll be there for you but gotta be there for me too
Chapter 37 : Honeymoon 💏
Chapter 38 : Bold
chapter 39 : One year Anniversary
Chapter 40 : Rescue
Chapter 41 : Bond
Chapter 42 : Not me then Who??
Chapter 43 : Not so Happy ending
Finale Chapter : Eternity
Q & A
Take my Apologies

Chapter 5:Fear warning..

20.4K 829 51
By Noor_Jahan

Hey guys......... I'm trying my best for this story...
Pls let me know how I'm doing...
Through the comments...

Here is the 5th chapter..... Enjoy!

Secret Admire's POV:

It was a long day...the entire day I had so many meetings... Client presentations and some illegal stuffs .. ...yeah you heard it right.... Don't need to wide your eyes..

For some reason ..I postponed these stuffs continusly..... One of a reason is her.....OK OK .....Zahra ...

The day I saw her in the party.... I feel attracted to her....she is something  else... Something inside of me skipped a bit..... Everyone call this thing ...heart.... But I didn't feel anything like this before...

Not before with Sarah.... Anastasia..... Isabella.... Jessica..

..

OK OK I agree....... .I've dated before ....I'm  27 afterall and they are  only 5 ....I know ....you guys will think me as pervert.... But before judging me.... You guys have to hear the story of my best buddy..... Mr.William...

I involve in relationship ....just because my needs..that's it...not that  love  thing.. And all...

I don't believe in love.... I think it's a waste of time..... If you have any weakness in your life... It'll become a big problem in your success....

then what is about  her??
why I keep sending her those stuffs???

To be honest ..I don't even know ..I just find myself these days ..a teenager... Who always thinks about his crush....

But one thing ....I'm sure that this is not just a crush..I feel attracted  with everything about her..I feel I want her..... Not for those needs... But for the rest of my life....

You know that feelings ....when after meeting a person..... Who you really feel attached.  .. The desire to be with someone else just died ...she is the one .

I love when she smiles ....that smile ..when she hold the flowers in her hand.... I can't forget that day... I thought I should gave her a diamond bracelet ......

Cause once I gave Jessica a bunch of pink roses on her birthday. ..she throw it  in anger... How'll I told her that I've planned a holiday vacation with her....after that..

She was the first girl that I wanted be with... And give a chance to our relationship .and.  ...be serious about  ....but after that incident.... It just all over...

I didn't thought that.. I'll be serious again for someone....and that to after those girls in my life.....

I don't know why I send those flowers to her...... And she was happy to have them .

You know those feelings which are unknown.....but I've to be sure about this....

I need to take some sleep now.....but I've bunch of stuffs to do as well.. It's only 10pm....so I decided to have a black coffee..

.
I heard a knock on door..

"Come in.."I said without looking ....I was too busy in my laptop..

I know it's Martha.... She place the coffee tray on the glass  table..

"Son.. You woke up early ..and entire day you were in you office .. go have some sleep"she told me .
"Yeah... Just a little bit work is left.... I need to finish this today.. And thanks for the coffee Martha"I told her...

I took a sip... While she arranging the files in table which I did misplaced....

"It's OK... I know work comes first.. But you should take care of your health too!!??"…………

"Yeah.... Where is Rebecca and Deborah....Are they asleep"I asked her...

"They just finished their studies and having dinner "...."okay tell them to sleep after dinner....otherwise they will not feel well in tomorrow exams.."I said...

"OK.... And that is for you as well.. Finish your work and get some sleep.... Otherwise you'll not feel well in office"she repeated the same lines to me...

"OK....don't  work late.. otherwise  you'll  sleep in the study  instead  of room.... if  you  need anything  call me...."and she  left.....

I stretched my arms....
when  suddenly  my phone  rang....I took the phone from table..  I saw the caller ID....

Nate  Calling......

it's  very important cause today....we've a very important deal....I know nothing is going to be wrong cause I choose my best man for this.....I received the call..

"Hello....."I said in my professional tone... when it's  about  job... I don't  do any compromise.... not  even on my best friend....

"He-hello......Sir"he was shattering  but  why.....is he okay..??

"th-there i-is a pro-problem" he said me ....

"just tell me what  the f$*k is happend...stop  shattering "

then next moment... I was froze....

now  I knew  why he was shattering..... he knows  me  very  well..... my moods.... my concerns.... and my anger....

and now...... I'm  beyond  angry.... and in my anger I  kick the glass  table  and it broke  in many pieces......

how dare she..I clearly  told  her to not  meet with that boy.... how the hell she went for dinner  with him...

"oh Jesus.... what is  the noise - oh god.....what's  all this....?? Martha  came and saw glass pieces

"Martha..what happened.... Bro.... what's  wrong  .??"Deborah  came in room with Rebecca..

"Mom are you hurt..... are you guys  ok"? Rebecca said...

"Son are you ok..... did  you  hurt yourself ?? "she asked me with concern.....

"Bro what just happened..why did you broke  the table ..... you know  we were panicked so much"Deborah  complained....

I'm trying  to calm and need  to calm down..I can't  take my anger out in them.....

I clenched  my jaw... gritted my teeth...... "Martha...... take both of them to their room now "I muttered  to her....

She understands it....took  them out of the room.....I called my assistant "Peter..... get my car ready.... " I cut the call.....came out of the room....

She took me so lightly....just  because I'm  being nice with her....that doesn't mean....she can disobey  me......how the hell she did what I told her to not to do.....

now it's enough ..... she needs take lesson...now  my lovey dovey  thing needs to be gone.....she have  to see my bad side too....Baby.... time to see the real me....

I gave you a fear warning... but you didn't  listened to me princess.....now  get ready  for the consequences.....

I saw Martha in living  room.... "I'm  going  out for some work..... maybe  I came home late....take care of them..... make  sure they sleep  early and-....

"I'll  clean the stuff Son.....don't  worry "she said with smile.....

I saw my car outside.... and peter opened the gate...... I'm coming  princess..... wait for me..... 

preview :" Danial....stop the car... now.... it's  too dangerous....the  speed is very high "I said
..

"Zahra..... break  is not working "Danial said

"Danial......watch  it......"..

A loud crash....... 

---------&&&&&&-****-&&&&&&-----

How's  it guys....... first  pov ..
of Zahra's secret  Admire..

one things is that.. if I make his character  too Ruthless  arrogant ... then  it will look too awkward  to like a girl  in first meet...

so I made the previous  relationship  thing in his character...
.

well  characters are increasing... Martha is his  House keeper/Caretaker /nanny.... whatever  you want  to say...

Deborah  is his sister  and Rebecca is Martha's daughter...

Short  chapter .. I know.. but...
.I did  upload. early.....and my first preview  as well..

so I'll  Give  you the pics  of other characters  as well...

Keel  voting  and support  me..

Love you Allah  Hafiz!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 487 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
55.9K 3.2K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...
1.2M 54.1K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
851K 32.8K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...