His Ex Wife [Chessa]

By Chessafanfic12

~5 years later~ He entered in her life once again. After being so broken by him, will she accept him back aft... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Tyler

chapter 4

761 21 7
By Chessafanfic12

Chance:... Umm I'm a friend of your mom

Tyler: What's your name?

Chance: I'm Chance Sutton. How old are you?

Tyler: I'm almost 4 and a half

I quickly put Tyler down and told him to go back to playing. He said bye quickly to Chance leaving me staring at him. His eyes gazed at mine, but I couldn't read what they were having. Regret? Guilt? or maybe even hatred?

" Tess ple-" he said before I cut him off.

" That's reserved for people who care and love me.." I said looking down.

" Tessa I still love you and care about you even after 5 years I still can't move on. I want to get to know my son too," he doted.

" Chance, I'm not going to stop you from seeing Tyler, but just please don't say anything about you being his father."

"Why not?"

"I uh-"

"uh what?

"I told him you were dead.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...