Our Own Adventures | Amourshi...

Da Kyuyua

This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and... Altro

Morning Routines Ch. 1
Old Friends and Preparations Ch. 2
Nice To See You Ch. 3
Old Faces Ch. 4
New Faces Ch. 5
What a Coincidence... Ch. 6
Update- Sorry for the Inconvenience!
A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7
Update- I Got Grounded!
First Contest Day Jitters Ch.8
Battle Stage Excitement Ch. 9
Update- Contestshipping!
Contest Ribbon Ch. 10
Drew Joins the Crew Ch. 11
The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12
The Roads We Stay On Ch. 13
Update- A Dream
How Far I've Come Ch. 13
Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15
Update- Short Break!
Update- If Words Meant Anything
An Alolan Performance Ch. 16
A Day To Ourselves Ch. 17
New Friends Ch. 18
Hang Out Ch. 19
So Close, Yet So Far Ch. 20
Update- Got Tagged Again and Some News
New and Forgotten
Paul's Appearance Ch. 20
Almost to the Spotlight Ch. 21
Launch of Our Dreams Ch. 22
Getting Ready Ch. 23
Date Start! Haunted House Ch. 25
How Cliche Ch. 26
Need some characters!
Starting Point Ch. 27
Battle It Out! Ch. 28
Just the Beginning! Ch. 29
Christmas Special

Alola Alola Ch. 14

3.9K 73 75
Da Kyuyua

Lol, that title doesn't even make sense.

Serena's POV

"Welcome to Alola's Melemele Island. Thank you for boarding Milotic Airlines. We hope you had an enjoyable ride. Thank you."

We boarded off the plane and grabbed our stuff in the luggage area. I had found my stuff first, so I waited near the gift shop.

"Serena!" Dawn yelled, running up to me. 

We decided to keep ourselves disguised for the trip. Before became a Top Coordinator, I had traveled with a whole group of Top Coordinators. I've seen the fan girls and fan boys, and after I became one, the same thing happened. We wanted to keep our "vacation" quiet, so we wore lighter clothes.

Dawn wore a simple white and pink tank top with a small blue jacket with the sleeves going up to her elbows. She wore jean shorts and a pair of light brown sandals. She had sunglasses on her face. Her hair was in the same style as before. She had a little pink backpack on her back.

May wore a red shirt with a white jacket tied around her waist. She had blue jean shorts and a pair of white sneakers. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and a red, frilly scrunchy held it in place, her bangs still hanging. Around her head was a pink sun visor and she had sunglasses on too. She had a white purse.

Drew had a light blue shirt with blackish-blue shorts and a white baseball cap with a black pokeball print on it. Drew's hair was still in the same style and he had a pair of glasses on his face. He had a black backpack 

I had a light yellow shirt with little floral designs on it. The shirt was tied on the front. I had a pair of short green shorts and red and black sneakers. Since my hair had grown out longer on my journey in Hoenn(about to my armpit (don't laugh -3-)), I had my hair pulled up in a ponytail and my bangs fell onto the front of my face. I had sunglasses and a white and pink backpack.

"You got your stuff?" I asked, May and Drew following behind.

"Yup! We're good to go." Dawn said excitedly.

I couldn't blame her. Being in a new region made me want to run off and explore. Ash and everyone else really impacted me.

"Come on! I read on a brochure that this region has a tasty donut called a malasada!" I said as we ran out the door.

"I wanna try it!" Dawn and May said at the same time.

"Let's go check into a hotel first! Or we'll be carrying our bags around the whole day!" Drew shouted after us.

Time Skip~

After we put our bags in our rooms, we met outside the hotel. We went to a malasada stand and went around sight seeing.

"Mmm! This is great!" Dawn said, her mouth full.

"I know!" May said, shoving two in her mouth.

"May! Don't eat like that! You're gonna choke!" Drew said.

Just then, May started choking.

"May!" Drew exclaimed, patting her back.

"You jinxed it!" May said when she stopped choking.

"Well I'm sorry for being worried!" Drew said.

They started for each other's throats.

"Ahhh..." Dawn said, taking another bite of her donut. "The daily May vs Drew. Who's going to win?"

I looked over at the fighting pair. Drew was on the floor, his hands behind his back, and May sitting on top of him.

"And it's May!" I said, amused. "Again."

We both started laughing.

We walked through the streets and saw shops and stalls. 

"Isn't it weird how in Hoenn, it's snowing and here it feels like summer?" May asked.

"Apparently, the Alola region stays hot all year long. Just like in Hoenn, it's winter right now." Drew said.

"I definitely wouldn't have believed that." I said.

"A restaurant! I'm hungry!" Dawn said as she headed for the building.

"Well, it is lunch time I guess." Drew said as we followed her.

After Lunch~

After we finished our lunch, we continued walking around, and we found a tall building. I took out the brochure I found. 

"Hmmm..." I muttered, using my finger to trace the map. "Ah, here! This is the Pokemon School. Trainers come to the classes here and learn about pokemon." I read aloud. 

"Sounds cool!" May said.

"Ooh! I wanna check it out!" Dawn said.

"Me too!" I said.

We all set for the school in front of us. When we went through the gates, we saw a man and his pokemon gardening. He turned and looked at us.

"Oh, hello! Are you here to apply for the Pokemon School?" He asked.

Apply? I looked at them.

"I don't see why not. It'll probably be more relaxing than contests." Drew said to us. He turned towards the man. "Sure, But we won't be here for long." Drew said.

"Great!" The man stood and picked up his Pokémon that looked like a koala. "Follow me to my office and I'll register you in." He said.

We followed him into the school and through the halls and stairs. When we finally got to his office, we followed him inside. He told us to sit in the chairs and wait a second. He asked for our names and we gave them to him.

While he typed away on his computer, I studied him. He had light grey hair and tanned skin. He wore a teal shirt with blue fish on it. He wore beige shorts and slippers. For some reason, he looked familiar to me. I looked a little harder and an image popped into my head.

"Professor Oak!" I suddenly shouted, making everyone in the room look at me.

The time Ash called his mom before he left back to Kanto, I remember seeing Professor Oak in the background. This man looked just like him.

"Sorry," I said. "You kind of look like Professor Oak."

The man chuckled and turned his nameplate toward us. It read, "Principal Samson Oak."

"Professor Oak is my cousin." He said simply.

(I dont know if I can make puns for Principal Oak, so I won't be putting any in... but if I suddenly think of one I will :))

"Now." He got up and sat in an empty seat in front of us. "You four will be in Professor Kukui's class. He doesn't have that many students, but they're still a good group. You can also stay here for as long as you want." Principal Oak told us.

We all nodded.

"Great! There are no classes today, so you can come tomorrow." Principal Oak said.

We all got up and bowed a thank you.

He walked us over to where our class would be and then showed us back to the entrance of the school.

"School starts at 7:30! Don't be late!" He called as we walked down the road and back to our hotel. 

By the time we got back, it was getting dark. We ate dinner together and decided to call it a night. We went back to our separate rooms that were right next to each other's.

I took a quick shower, put my pajamas on, and plopped into bed. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. Eventually, sleep took over my body and I was knocked out.

The Next Day~

"Hurry up!" I started banging on Dawn's door. "You sleep in too much! We're going to be late!"

We all woke up already and were waiting outside Dawn's door.

"Hold on!" I heard her shout from the other side of door.

The suddenly swung open, making me jump back. 

"Alright, let's go!" Dawn ran out of the room, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out the door.

On our way to the Pokemon School, we got a few malasadas for a quick breakfast. We ran through the gate, and up the stairs to the classroom that Principal Oak showed us to yesterday. We walked into the class and saw a few people. A red haired boy, blue haired girl, blond girl, green haired girl, and an orange haired boy.

"Ah, alola!" I turned my head and saw a man in a lab coat. He had no shirt (why?) under it and he had grey and green shorts. He had green sneakers, green glasses, and a white baseball hat.

"I'm guessing that y'all are the new students that Principal Oak was talkin' about?" He asked.

"Are you Professor Kukui?" Drew asked.

"That's right! Now, y'all can go and sit in the back there. This is my whole class, well, one's late right now. That empty seat's his." Professor Kukui said. 

We all nodded and walked to our seats. As soon as we sat down, we heard a bell sound.

"Welp, looks like he's late." Professor Kukui turned to the class. "Alright everyone! We have some new students! Can you please come up here and intro-" 

"Sorry I'm late!" A voice said.

I turned to the door and saw a raven haired boy.

"Ash!" The class shouted.

"You're so careless!" The green haired girl said.

"And lazy." The blue haired girl added.

While the class was laughing, me, Dawn, May, and Drew sat in shock.

"Ash..." I muttered.

DON'T FALL OFF THAT CLIFF!! ...Yet. Thanks for reading guys, also I just wanted to tell you all their ages, so... here.

Ash- 14 (almost 15)

Serena- 14

Dawn- 14

May- 14

Drew- 14 (almost 15)

Sophocles- 13 (almost 14)

Lana- 14

Mallow- 14 (almost 15)

Kiawe- 15

Lillie- 14

Thanks for reading guys! It's almost Christmas, so the next update will be longer! Or I'll try to make it longer. Yup! We got some  drama now! #serenatoalola :P Please vote and comment guys! Thanks!

~Crystal

12/23/17

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
175K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
100K 2.2K 103
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
405K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...