UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Merry Christmas, My Love |35|

2.9K 41 33
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong Language |
| Long-ish Chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wake up to Logan sighing. He is butt naked and sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands.

We were at his moms house since we were spending the holidays with her and her new husband, David, PLUS Greg. We had come in the 22nd so we spent some time with them and my family a bit. But we were spending most of the day at his moms house and later we'd go to my moms new house.

I rub my face and sit up, realizing that I was nude as well. I see him gripping his hair in frustration and stand up off the bed, walking around so that I was in front of him. I kneeled down and sat on my feet. I place my hands around his wrists.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked him, concerned. He rubbed his eyes with the balls of his hands, revealing his blotchy red eyes. "Oh my god.." I said softly, cupping his cheeks. I put my weight all on my knees, sitting up. I kissed his lips in some form of comfort. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "What happened?"

"I.. I just have a lot of stress on me right now." He said, sniffling and pulling away. He rarely cried. And when he did, it was something to pay close attention to.

"Like what, Logie." I egged on, hoping to get more information. He groaned and held my hands, looking down at them.

"I--I don't know. I want this to be a memorable Christmas for us--all of us," He stressed, placing his hands on my stomach, causing me to look down at them, "I didn't get to spend last Christmas with you, and I finally get the chance to, and now we're having a baby. I just want it to be extra special." He admitted, furrowing his eyebrows is some sort of thinking expression.

"Logan, that should be nothing to stress over." I reassured him, smiling. "You could literally give me a grain of sand and I would think it's too much." I humored, causing him to release a small, brief, chuckle. "All you should worry about is getting vlog content, while spending time with us. Okay? Not worrying about trying to impress me even though you've already won me." I confided. I meant every word.

He moved one of his hands and lifted my chin upward, bringing me in for a kiss. I accepted it whole-heartedly, absolutely no hesitation. He pulled away and I batted my eyelashes.

"Do you, think that... maybe we could--" I began to say as I grabbed his free hand, placing it on one of my breasts. He chuckled.

"Jake, Logan, Kennedy! Get ready, we leave in an hour!" Pam yelled. I rolled my eyes, releasing his hand.

"Nevermind..." I grumbled sadly, causing him to have a fit of laughter.

"Don't worry, I'll have you tonight." He said leaning into me once again, his face now holding a smolder. He kissed my lips softly and looked at me in a polite way for me to move. I groaned and stood up, moving out of his way.

He walked to his suitcase on the floor, allowing me to watch his back muscle flex at his simple movement. He crouched down, picking out a black maverick v-neck, Black-Chrome hoodie, blue boxers, black pants, black shoes, his rolex, his gold chain, and his fake gold-rimmed glasses.

He walked to the window and looked at the fluffy white snow outside. I went to my suitcase and picked out a blue maverick v-neck, a red hoodie, some black maverick leggings, and my white vans. I know that I am plugging, but fuck it.

I grab my makeup and hurry to the bathroom to do my face which will likely take 30 minutes at least.

43 minutes later...

I finish my makeup and hurry back into Logans old room, that we were sharing, to get my phone. I see that Logan is gone and I grow confused. I find my phone on the carpet floor and walk out of he room, closing the door behind me.

I walk down the carpeted stairs holding the white-wood, railing. I see the mostly domintant blue lights along with red and green ones on the tree downstairs. I look around and see Logan holding Kong and kissing his face saying 'mwah' everytime. Then I see Pam and Greg with Jake as well. Shit, I was keeping them waiting. Jake looked away, seeing me on the last few steps on the stairs.

"AaYyy, there she is. Finally." Jake joked. I blushed from embarrassment. I hate keeping people waiting.

"Sorry, I took longer than I thought I guess." I apologize, reaching Logan. He looked down at me, smiling.

"Actually, you didn't. We just got done early, babe." He reassured, I sighed in relief. I hugged Logans side, feeling him wrap an arm around me while still holding Kong.

"Are we ready to go look at lights?" Pam said excited. I smiled, but felt uneasy.

"A-Almost. I just feel like I'm forgetting something..." I trailed off looking around, trying to think.

"Did you get the camera?" Logan suggested. I gasped and looked up at him.

"Oh my god, that was it. Thanks. I'll go get it--" I said pulling away from him until he pulled me back.

"I'll get it, you stay down here and hold Kong." He reasoned. I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. He handed me Kong and walked off to the stairs hurrying up them. I turned to the others.

"I'm really sorry--"

"Don't worry about it. We'll be early anyway." Greg reassured me. I gave a thankful smile and pet under Kongs chin, doing a baby voice.

"Aye, let's go!" Logan exclaimed with humor, hurrying down the stairs. I looked over to him and saw the camera with the tripod in his left hand.

"Let's load up then!" Greg instructed walking out the door. I picked up the leash for Kong off the table near the door.

Everyone walked outside and piled into Pams G-wagon, Logan and I sat in the back as Kong sat in Logans lap. Pam sat in the front along with Greg while Jake sat in the middle to the right since a massive box resided in the left middle seat. This led Logan and I ultimately to sit in the back with no choice.

"Honey are you comfortable back there?" Pam asked, directing the question at me. I was taken back.

"Oh yeah. Ugh--I'm fine?" I told her with a nervous laugh at the end.

"Jake, move the box out of the chair so Kennedy can sit there--" Pam pressed.

"No! No. Really, I'm okay." I objected. She released a sigh.

"You sure?"

"Mom, she's alright." Logan reassured. I looked at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back and Pam saw us kiss in her reer view mirror.

After the car ride...

We got out of her car and I was the last one to get out. I held kong in my right arm as Logan helped me out with my left hand. I huffed once my feet hit the snow covered ground. I placed kong down as I handed Logan the leash to put it on him.

Unfortunately, Kong sprinted away and Logan had to run after him. I giggled at the sight, slamming the door behind me as Pam had finally locked the doors from afar. I put the red hoodie over my head and pulled out my hair so it now laid on my breasts, he ends touching my stomach.

Logan hurried back with Kong on a leash and snowflakes in his hair. He then pulled his black hoodie over his head with the GoPro in his hand. I smiled and hugged him, causing him to stumble back from my sudden movement.

"Woah, woah. You okay?" He asked, placing his hand that held Kongs leash on my back. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my head. "Okay then. We need to hurry so we catch up to my parents and my brother."

I nodded. He gave me Kongs leash and intertwined his right hand with my left one. We hurried over to his family and eventually reached them. At this point, Jake was vlogging while he waited for Chance and Anthony to show up. And before I knew it, Logan was vlogging too.

"AYYYOOO, good mornin' Logang, what's poppin?" Logan yelled, his voice still partially gone. "Ooh wow, sorry guys, my voice is still gone." He apologized, releasing my hand to rub his throat for emphasis. "Okay, back to the shit, I am here with wifey--" Logan introduced, putting me in the frame. I waved as I called after Kong to stop trying to run. "--Kennedy. Right now we're out with my family. Brother Jake is over there doing some dumb vlog shit like me." Logan explained to the camera, pointing it to Jake as Jake saw Logan vlogging too. He zoomed in and waved at us while Logan shouted 'Oi!'. "And my parents who had sex with each other to make me, are over there." Logan introduced Pam and Greg as he panned the camera to them.

"Babe, was that necessary?" I asked him. He turned the camera to face us once again.

"Of course it was," Logan zoomed the camera into his face and rested his chin on his hand, making a strange smile. "it's my brand." He replied truthfully. I rolled my eyes. "And did you just call me, babe?" He questioned with a smirk, looking at me all cocky.

"Umm... no." I said with wide eyes looking at the snow.

"Uhhh, 'cause I think you did. Replay." Logan said pointing at the camera, then he whipped his head back to me.

"Replay it all you want, because I didn't." I bluffed, he scoffed.

"Oooh, gladly. RePlaY." Logan replied, repeating 'replay' over and over again.

"STOP, I GET IT OKAY." I yelled annoyed even though I was laughing a little.

"Oooh, don't get too upset, I don't want Vlogan getting hurt in there." Logan defended as he pointed the camera at my stomach. "Beep, beep~" Logan said, patting my stomach.

"Logan, stop." I giggled grabbing his hand.

"Whaat?" He replied innocently. "Ugh, you're boring." Logan said rolling his eyes, smirking at the camera. My mouth gaped open in offense.

"YO LOGAN, GUESS WHO HAS THE BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF ALL TIME?" Jake questioned Logan from afar. Logan looked at me, to his GoPro, then Jake.

"ME BITCH." Logan replied cockily to Jake.

Jake then, before I could process, immediately ran over to us, tackling Logan. Logan made an 'oof' sound as his back collided with the ground. I gasped and watched as Logan and Jake wrestled on the ground. Kong barked repeatedly at them fighting and pinning one another on the ground.

"Get the fuck off me, Jake." Logan asked, partially laughing. He still had the GoPro in his hand, recording the whole thing.

"Never!" Jake stated. After he said that, Logan had shoved him off and got up, brushing himself off.

"Dude, why the hell would you do that?" Logan asked, pulling his hoodie over his head as Kong hopped around his ankles.

"Why not?" Jake shrugged, chuckling while holding HIS own GoPro to his face.

"Respeeeeccttt," Logan dragged out, smiling while giving Jake a bro hug.

"Alright, but seriously, you guys need to walk faster we're almost at the houses." Jake informed us, pulling away from Logan. I nidded.

"Thanks dude, we'll be right there." Logan reassured him as Jake jogged off. Logan then paused his camera.

"I'll never understand boys." I sighed with a wide smile, wrapping my arms around Logans neck.

"Good, 'cause all you need to understand is one choch." Logan replied, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gazed up at Logan as I felt small, tiny, snowflakes placing themselves on my false lashes & real lashes. He smiled at me, our hoodies still covering our heads to keep our ears warm.

Logan slowly leaned down closing his eyes, and I looked up, closing my eyes. He placed his warm lips on my cold ones, kissing me softly. I embraced this moment with open arms, never wanting it to end. I was really happy. I pulled away from him a little.

"Merry Christmas, my love." I whispered, so close to his face I could feel his warm breath against my skin.

"Merry Christmas, Kennedy." He whispered back, leaning down to kiss me again--

"OH MY GOD, LOGAN, THIS HOUSE HAS A REINDEER!" Jake yelled, causing Logan and I to laugh.

》》》》》》》

>12.3--fucking--THOUSAND reads.

>AND we are #919 FanFiction

The Logang goes too hard bro, but it's safe to say... we're only getting warmed up.

Merry Christmas fellow LOGANGSTERS! 🎄🎁

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra ❤❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 482K 36
Kennedy (Kenna) isn't known for her beauty. She's never been complimented on her appearance unless being called beautiful by your family counts, and...
35.2K 367 17
Cordelia May is an 18-year-old Team 10 member. She's the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul and she's kept most of her personality a secret. Corde...
40.5K 514 34
Naya Marie Paul is an Instagram star. Her brothers Logan and Jake Paul want her to move to LA with them she always says no. But when the Why Don't We...
11.5K 330 63
For Isabelle, being Logan and Jake Paul's younger sister isn't all it's cracked up to be. After moving away from Ohio to live with Jake and become a...