Reality

Von tuvastock

Reality is all about truth, love, friendship and fights Starring;Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa an... Mehr

Change
Extra luggage

Reality

246 3 0
Von tuvastock

Reality; Part 1

As I woke up, I heard screaming from the frontdoor, and I walked out to see who was fighting, but the door was already smacked again, leaving Cameron with tears in his eyes. As I went closer, I reached for his neck while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bby what's wrong? Who were you fighting with?" He was blushing, but not wanting to admit what just happened.
"It was nothing, I promise you! Now let's get some breakfast", "yeah, sure" I said before looking out of the window. What I saw was Nash leaving our apartment...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...