A Christmas Story

By oliversfelicity

It's Christmas in Star City. Oliver and Felicity just got married, they are celebrating their first Christmas... More

Christmas In Star City
The Party
Gun and Surprise
The Baby Talk
The Flashback
Coming Home
Flashforward
My Baby....
Are Our Baby Okay?
The Annoucement
Return of Mama Smoak
Broken
Date Night
She's Here
In My Daughter's Eyes
For the First Time
Writer's note

Talking About Her

925 20 3
By oliversfelicity

(At home, Oliver and Donna talking about Felicity)

"I don't what's going on with her. She hasn't really talk to me." Oliver said.
"Yeah, me either. She hasn't talked to me in months." Donna said.
"What do you think it's about? Can it be about the baby?." Oliver asked.
"I have no idea. I haven't really been around, so I don't know."
"Something did happen a few months ago." Oliver said.
"What?" Donna said.
"It was when I found out that she was pregnant. That guy that shooted her, he said something about Felicity murdering someone."
"What? He said that?" Donna said shocked.
"Yeah he said "you killed someone I loved." And then he shot her."
"Did you found out who he was?"
"No, we didn't. Sorry." Oliver said.
"It's okay. But we really need to talk to Felicity about it." Donna said.

(A few minutes later, Felicity arrived home)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 251 6
I love an angry Eda who says what is on her mind. I can't get over Serkan not being certain if he could be the father of Selin's baby or not. I mean...