F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Love At First Convo:47

2.3K 62 82
By Beasterz02

Jack:

"Why don't you just ask her out?" Zach asked. We sat on the couch while watching TV and playing with Hashbrown.

"I don't know, I'm nervous," I said. "I don't wanna ask her over text because that's what losers do."

"Take her on a date."

"And do what?"

"I don't know, get ice cream and take a stroll in the park."

"I'm scared to ask her on a date."

"Chloe won't hurt you!" Zach said throwing Hashbrown's toy into the kitchen. He returned and placed it in Zach's hand. Zach rubbed his head.

"I should go on a double date. Me, her and... Jayden and Deja." Zach sighed. He was still hurting, but he was slowly pushing through it.

"I'll go on a double date with you!" He smiled.

"You don't have a date though," I said.

"I'll take Jonah," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"That's not double dating. That's me, Chloe and two idiots."

"Look, just give me a few days. I'll find a date."

"Whatever..." I sighed.

"I'm gonna go take a walk with Hashbrown. Wanna come?" He asked. I shook my head and thought about how I was going to tell Chloe that I liked her.

Zach:

Hashbrown and I walked around the park. It was extremely dark which wasn't a surprise because it was about 10:30. I was walking when I saw a group of guys getting in the way of a girl who was walking home. I wanted to turn the other way and just leave her to deal with her own problems, but I felt bad so I ran over there.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled. I pushed through the group of guys and to the girl. I wrapped my arms around her and shoved the guys off. They ran off. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah," she said looking worried. She looked around.

"They're not coming back," I said. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No, I'm fine. Really, I am," She said softly.

"I'm gonna walk you home. You shouldn't be walking home late like this." It was pretty dark so I couldn't tell who she was. Hashbrown seemed very quiet and I could hear him growl quietly.

"No, really I'm fine..."

"I'm walking you home. Especially after what I just saw, I don't trust you to walk home alone," I said. "Let's go."

"Thank you," she said. She looked cold, so like a gentleman, I offered her my sweater. She took it and thanked me again.

"I'm Zach, by the way..." She nodded. "What's your name?"

"Uh... Peyton," She said softly.

"Peyton?" She nodded. "I like that name."
[WHHAATTTT??!!]

We continued to walk.

"So... Do you live around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just at a friend's house... and my parents called and asked me to come home," she said.

"I was just taking my friend's dog for a walk," I said.

"Thank you, again. You're probably tired of hearing me say thank you so much, but I just wanna let you know that I truly do appreciate you for helping someone like me. People don't usually help complete strangers out of situations like that," she said.

"Your welcome," I said. "I just felt like I should because I don't want to miss out on helping out someone in need of help. It just felt like the right thing to do."

"You're a cool guy, Zach."

I smiled and we continued to walk. We gave each other brief explanations of each other's lives. It seemed crazy, but I felt like I was falling in love with a complete stranger. But she liked the things I liked! She loved video games, movies, food, and music. She was practically perfect for me.

We reached her front door and for the first time since I ran into her. I saw her face. She wore dark jeans and a gray sweater. She had these beautiful green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She had a great personality and she was beautiful.

"Woah," she said.

"Woah," I said.

"I didn't imagine you to look like this," she said. "You sounded like a blonde with blue eyes."

"You sounded like a redhead with green eyes," I said.

We stood there and stared at each other. She was probably one of the first people who I've ever met, who didn't immediately freak out and call me Zach Herron. Out of our whole conversation, it didn't  occur to me that I forgot to tell her about the most important part of my life: I lived in Beverly Hills with 4 dorks and I'm in a boy band.

"Thank you for walking me home," She said with a smile. "Have I seen you before?"

"I- No, you're probably thinking of someone else," I said. I decided not to tell her that I was in a boy band. I just smiled.

"You're a really cool guy," she said.

"And you're a pretty cool girl," I said. She smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I should get going."

"I'll see you around, Zach."

I started to walk off after I said bye.

"Zach?" I turned around and looked back at her. "Would you like to hang out sometime?"

"I'd love to," I said. She gave me her number which made me smile hardcore. I texted her so she had my number. Hashbrown sort of his behind my leg and growled.

Before I left, she gave me a hug. Then I walked away. I turned around at the corner of the street and saw that she had gone inside. I looked down at her number.

Peyton: Thanks again 

Me: Np :) 

I smiled and walked home with Hashbrown.

...

"What do you mean, you're in love?" Daniel asked. We all sat at the table. Hashbrown was sleeping in Jack's room.

"I don't know... she was perfect," I said. "Perfect for me."

"Who?" Jonah asked.

"She loved video games and movies and food and music and just everything I loved."

"Zach! Who are you talking about?!" Jack asked.

"And she had an amazing personality and she was gorgeous. Not model gorgeous, but just normal girl gorgeous. And these swampy green eyes-"

"Oh, so like Deja," Corbyn said. I snapped out of my trance.

"What?"

"Well, she loves video games, movies, food, and music. Plus, she has a great personality and she was pretty," Corbyn said. 

"No... she wasn't like Deja."

"Not to burst your bubble, but she just sounds like the blonde version of Deja. She even had swampy green eyes which is exactly the way you used to describe Deja's eyes," Jack said.

I sighed. "I'm over Deja! You guys need to understand that," I said.

"We know you are, but we're just saying you might just be looking for someone who reminds you of Deja," Jonah said.

"No, I'm looking for someone who I love and someone who will love me back. Not the way I loved Deja. I loved her, but she never loved me back. Okay? I want to love and chase after who's going to love me back and not lead me on."

"Hey, Deja didn't lead you on," Jack said. "You were the one that promised. And she stayed loyal to you."

I just groaned.

"Let's not talk about the things that happened in the past," Daniel said. The room fell silent. "Look, Zach. We're happy for you, but don't get your hopes up about this girl."

"Yeah, you probably won't ever see her again," Corbyn said.

"Actually, we're hanging out next Tuesday," I said. "That's the only day we were both available."

"Does she even know you're Zach Herron?" Jonah asked.

"No," I said.

"So are you going to tell her why you're always busy?" Jack asked.

"I was planning to tell her when the time was right."

They all just sighed and said whatever. My phone went off.

Peyton: Do you have an Instagram? 

"She just asked if I have an Instagram," I said. "What do I do?!"

"You tell her the truth," Jack said.

"I don't want her to know I'm in a boy band yet."

"Just tell her," Daniel said.

"You guys don't understand though," I said. "I don't want anyone to love me just for my fame and followers like Bridget did."

"Not everyone is like Bridget," Corbyn said.

Peyton: Zach?

Me: Yeah?

Peyton: I really like you. I know we just met and we've only been texting each other for about an hour, but I just want to let you know that I really like you for you

"She just confessed her feelings for me! What do I say?!" They all stared at my phone screen.

"You tell her how you feel!" Corbyn said.

Me: I really like you too

Peyton: I don't  know if you understand what I'm trying to say. Let me be more clear. I really like you as more than a friend.

Me: I really like you as more than a friend too

Peyton: It's weird... I fell in love with you not knowing what you looked like or who you were. Just over that one convo

Me: Love at first Convo lol

Peyton: Something like that

Me: I have something to tell you

Peyton: I have to go sorry! My mom needs me, but just tell me tomorrow or on Tuesday

Me: ok

"Did you tell her?!" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, she really likes me and I told her I like her too-"

"No, did you tell her that you're in a famous boy band?"

"Oh... she had to go before I could tell her, but I'm gonna tell her on Tuesday, I promise."

They all just rolled their eyes and went to their rooms.

Jack: 

"Do you and Jayden wanna go on a double date with me and Chloe?" I asked Deja through the phone.

"Uh... one second," she said. The phone was muffled a little bit. "Jayden wants to know when."

"Tuesday," I said. The line went silent again.

"Yeah, we'll go."

"Good. If you guys said no, I'd be stuck with Zach and Jonah." She laughed.

"Jack?" My door opened. Zach stood there. "Do you and Chloe wanna go on a double date with me and Sugar on Tuesday?" Sugar was Zach's code name for whoever he was talking to. He didn't want any of us to know her actual name.

"I was actually planning on going on a double date with Jayden and Deja," I said gesturing to the phone. He saw Deja's name on the screen. He nodded.

"Well, why don't we make it a triple date?" He asked.

"One second," I said. "Deja?" I said into the phone.

"Do you wanna go on a triple date with me, Chloe, Zach and Sugar?" I asked.

"Who's Sugar?" She asked.

"Some girl that Zach met and is talking to," I said.

"Oh..." The line fell silent. "Uh... sound good. Jayden's excited."

"Perfect. I'll talk to you later," I said.

"Okay," She said. "Wait, Jayden wants to talk to Hashbrown."

I laughed and put the phone next to sleeping Hashbrown.

"They're cool with it," I said.

"Great," Zach said. "I'm nervous and so was Sugar, so I told her I'd invite some friends and make it a double date."

"Cool."

I grabbed the phone from Hashbrown. I guess they hung up. I set it down next to me.

"Do you think I'm ready for a date with her? Like I know we met like last night, but I don't know if I'm ready," He said.

"It's Saturday. You have like 3 days to prepare. You're fine," I said.

"Okay..." He walked out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and called Chloe. I didn't ask her if she wanted to go on a date with me. 

"Hello?" Her soft and sweet voice rang through the phone.

"Hey, Chloe!" I smiled.

"Hey," She said.

"So... I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me on Tuesday? Around 5?" 

"I'd love to!" I smiled brightly and did a little happy dance.

"Okay, I'll see you on Tuesday!" I smiled. "Oh and Deja, Jayden, Zach and Sugar are tagging along. It's kind of like a triple date," I said.

"Who's Sugar?"

"A girl that Zach is currently talking to," I said.

"Oh... okay! That's great!" She said.

"I just thought it'd be nice to have friends around for our first date," I said. "Especially friends with date experience."

"That's amazing! I'll see you on Tuesday!" I smiled happily.

We talked for another 10 minutes just to sort out all the plans. 

I looked over at Hashbrown who was sitting there with his leash. I looked at the time. It was around 12 in the afternoon.

"Let's go for a walk," I said. Hashbrown spun around in circles. I put on his leash and we left the house.

I imagined picking her up and everything that would happen during the date and I hoped everything would go as I wanted.

:)

A/N: next chapter... the date ;) things are about to go down! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 173 39
A love story that starts from across the hall. Moving into a new apartment with your roommate seems to have been the best option as through some form...
515 14 15
Zach Herron finds her on instagram She falls in then out of love with Jonah marais She ends up in a new and abusive relationship She ends up with so...
341K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
106K 2.3K 60
a new perspective for life. that's all jasmine saw when she left LA for Minnesota to go to college that's where she met jonah marais, that name sou...