Cold Water » Brock Lesnar

By BriFlare

Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be ex... More

Cold Water » Cast & Playlist
Cold Water » Preview
Cold Water » ''It's for you're own good."
Cold Water » Kiss The Bride
Cold Water » This Is Your Home
Cold Water » "I hate you asshole!"
Cold Water » "I Know What She Wants Brock."
Cold Water » The Consummation
Cold Water » "You Know You Like It."
Cold Water » "They gives me so much joy"
Cold Water » Baby For Who?
Cold Water » Fall Apart
Cold Water » Baby Decor
Cold Water » Photo Album
Cold Water » Baby's Here
Cold Water » Working Girl
Cold Water » Time Skip
Cold Water » Shopping
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Cold Water » Parents on the road
Cold Water » Anniversary Wedding
Cold Water » Baby Love
Brock & Danielle : Game On
Brock & Danielle : Episode 1
Brock & Danielle : Episode 2
Brock & Danielle : Episode 3
Brock & Danielle : Episode 4
Brock & Danielle : Episode 5
Brock & Danielle : Episode 6
Brock & Danielle : Episode 7
Brock & Danielle : Episode 8
Brock & Danielle : Episode 9
Brock & Danielle : Episode 10
Brock & Danielle : Episode 11
Brock & Danielle : Episode 12
Brock & Danielle : Episode 13
Brock & Danielle : Episode 14
Brock & Danielle : Episode 16
Brock & Danielle : Episode 17
Brock & Danielle : Episode 18
New Cover

Brock & Danielle : Episode 15

979 26 0
By BriFlare

'Cause baby we ain't got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us
So come on baby, make love to me

She cradled either side of his face with her hands.

"You own a piece of my soul and my body is yours for the taking. Do with me what you will, Brock." She said staring into his blue eyes. Brock stood up and took her hand to lead her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed.

"It's going to be a long day little one." Brock whispered as he looked down on her.

Dani sighed and stretched like a satisfied cat. She looked over at Brock who was sleeping and smiled. He was right it had been a long day. He had made love to her many times. She lost count of how many times she had screamed his name out.

He had made love to her slowly and methodically driving her to the edge of passion many times eliciting responses from her she didn't know existed. Dani looked at the time. 6:00 PM. They needed food. Dani got up and went and took a hot shower.

She sighed as the water ran over her sore muscles. Brock had given her quite a workout. Danielle got out of the shower and dried off. She stopped by the bed and pressed a kiss to Brock's cheek and headed downstairs to cook some dinner.

Brock woke to find the bed empty. He panicked for a moment until he smelled the food cooking. He relaxed and smiled. She was cooking dinner. He smiled as he thought of the many ways they had loved each other. Danielle was something else, so open and passionate. He felt his self get hard just thinking about her. He rolled out of the bed and went to take a shower. He thought about what she had told him. At first he had been upset, but he realized Danielle was a adventurous person, that was part of why he was attracted to her. He could deal with it.

Brock walked in the kitchen and watched Danielle pull the steaks off the stove and put them on plates. God she looked like an angel. She had on one of his t-shirts and her long hair brushed the back of her butt. He felt himself get hard just looking at her. Danielle turned and seen him and smiled.

"Hungry?" Danielle asked.

"Starved." Brock said looking at her.

Danielle laughed.

"Feed the stomach first, well take care of the other appetite later." Danielle said.

Brock laughed and walked over and hugged her.

Danielle wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back.

"Come on, I'm starving." Danielle said.

She set the food on the table and Brock sat down. He grabbed her and pulled her on his lap. They sat there and feed each other and talked and laughed.

"This is great." Brock said.

"Thank you." Danielle said kissing him.

"You know the roads will be clear in a couple of days. I got to head back to work soon." Brock said.

Brock looked down, not wanting to think about it.

"Let's not talk about work." She said.

"I understand. I want to be with you always Danielle. I need you." Brock said and kissed her.

Danielle smiled, finally he understood.

"Let me get these dishes and we'll go sit in front of the fire and watch some Tv." Danielle said.

"I'll help." Brock said setting her on her feet.

"Nope go build up the fire. I'm waiting on you tonight." Danielle said.

"Okay honey, but hurry." Brock said.

"Yes, your wish is my command." Danielle said pressing a kiss to the palm of his hand.

Brock looked at her. God he loved her.

"I'll go build that fire." Brock said and turned and left.

Danielle smiled. Yes she would hurry, she had a strong need for him and it wouldn't wait long.

~oOo~
Hey, I don't know much about guns but I
I've been shot by you
Hey, and I don't know when I'm gon' die, but I hope 
That I'm gon' die by you

Danielle was busy putting dishes in the dishwasher, trying to hurry, she was eager to lie in Brock's arms.

"You're to slow, I can't wait." Brock said in a husky voice coming up behind her. She was bent over the dishwasher offering Broxk an enticement he couldn't resist.

Danielle felt his sweats brush against her exposed bottom and let out a loud moan.

"I want you, now Dani." Brock said.

Danielle nodded unable to speak. Brock grabbed her hips and guided her to the counter.

"Grab the counter." Brock said.

Danielle grabbed the counter and Brock bent her forward more. He lowered his sweats and rubbed his hard erection against her wet center.

"You want that baby?" Brock asked.

"Oh yea Brock I want it bad." Danielle moaned.

Brock slid in her slowly inch by inch by inch. Danielle moaned and moved her hips back to hurry him.

Brock stilled her movements with his hands on her hips.

"Huh Uhh Danielle, we're going to do this nice and slow, now stop wiggling you're hips." Brock said in that sexy voice of his.

Danielle moaned in frustration, but stilled her movements as Brock slowly moved in and out of her pussy. Brock closed his eyes and threw his head back. God she felt good. Even moving this slowly he felt like he was losing control.

Danielle moaned calling out Brock's name. Brock bent over her back and kissed her neck as he slid in her to the hilt.

"OH Brock, Please!" Dani begged.

Brock rose back up and held Danielle firmly by her hips as his rhythm began picking up. Brock couldn't help himself he needed release as bad as Danielle.

"Dani baby you make me crazy." Brock gasped in pleasure. Brock ran his hands up and down her hips as he made love to her loving the feel of her skin under his fingers. Brock slammed into her harder and faster. Dani gripped the counter and braced her self as Brock ravaged her body. The sound of his body slapping against hers, the position they were making love in, and his tight grip on her hips were too much for Danielle, it sent her spiraling over the edge screaming in pleasure.

"Brock, BABY, I'M CUMMING!" Danielle screamed.

"That's it baby cum for me." Brock said as he slammed into her wet center.

Danielle moaned and whimpered as her body trembled in pleasure. Brock felt her tighten around his cock and it sent him over the edge pounding into her and Shooting his seed deep in her core.

"Oh yea, Dani. God you so tight, baby." Brock moaned as he came.

Brock kept pumping into her as he came and his thrusts finally slowed down as drained him self in her wet warmness. Brock stopped and bent over her to place a kiss on her neck.

"I Love you Dani." Brock said.

"I love you too Brock." Dani whispered.

Brock pulled out of her and turned her around to hold her.

"You're something else woman." Brock said kissing her on the fore head.

"You aren't so shabby you're self." Dani said kissing his chest and wrapping her arms around him.

"Let's go shower and then we'll set in front of the fire for a while." Brock said.

"Can we sleep in front of the fire tonight?" Dani asked.

"Of course baby, that's sounds great. "I'll get some pillows and blankets and make us a bed on the floor." Brock said.

"Can I lie in your arms all night?" Dani asked looking in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Every night, for the rest of your life." Brock said kissing her.

Brock picked her up and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Brock held Dani in his lap on the floor. She was sound asleep. Brock smiled. He must have worn the poor little thing out today. But all he had to do was look at her and he was hard and ready to go. No woman had ever affected him like that. He tightened his arms around her. He lifted his hand to caress her face lightly. God she was beautiful. Brock kissed her lightly on the cheek. The phone rang and Brock laid her down and got up to answer it. The lines must be back up.

"Hello." Brock said.

"Hey buddy. I heard ya got a ton of snow up there." Paul said.

"Yes, I did, but it's peaceful. The phones are back up so, the roads should be passable soon." Brock said.

"I just wanted to check on ya. I was kinda worried about you." Paul said.

Brock laughed.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Brock said.

"Alright, the kids are doing good." Paul said.

"Thanks for checking up on them for me, Paul." Brock said.

"No problem, Brock, I'll let you get back to the wife." Paul said.

"Bye." Brock said.

"Bye, Brock." Paul said hanging up the phone.

Brock looked up to see Danielle watching him.

"That was Paul my best friend." Brock said.

"The kids are good, right?" She asked.

"Yup, they're perfect." He said.

"Now go back to sleep. I hold you all night if you want." Brock said tucking her hair behind her ears.

Danielle stared at Brock.

"Don't worry, I mean it." Brock said.

Danielle laid her head against him.

"Okay, I won't." Dani said.

Brock held her most of the night just watching her sleep. Finally he laid her down and wrapped his arms around her and drifted off himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
254K 10.8K 54
" Miss....Keila, before I state the reason for this sudden and unexpected visit I would like you to think about it before giving an answer" he glance...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
9.6K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!