Homewrecker One Shot

Por emilyreads19

This is my one shot for @subversivej 's one shot contest! Más

One shot

2.9K 14 8
Por emilyreads19

Adora's POV

I bit my lip as I pulled up in front of Santiago's house. This plan was completely insane, but I could only hope it worked.

I grabbed my bag and started up the brick walkway to the door. Thank god he had given me a key; if he were home right now this whole plan would be a fail.

"Hello?" I calked out, just to make sure no one was here.

When no one answered, I made my way into the kitchen and started to get everything out that I needed in order to make dinner.

I was a pretty good cook, I just chose not to most of the time. I had vague memories of when I was very young when my Mom and I would cook and bake all the time. Brenna and Landon always assumed that was why I never cooked: because it reminded me of my Mom.

As I was boiling the noodles, my phone started to ring across the kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked, balancing my phone between my ear and my shoulder.

"Adora, where the hell are you?" Brenna snapped down the phone, making me flinch. "You didn't tell me or Landon where you were going."

"Oh, sorry Mom," I mumbled sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "I'm over at Santiago's house.."

"He called you to watch the boys? Now?"

"Uh, not exactly..."

I was praying she would just drop it; I didn't want to have to explain what I was doing. I knew Brenna still wasn't ecstatic about mine and Santiago's relationship, if you could call it that. Telling her that I was here to seduce him would only piss her off.

I heard her sigh on the other end of the phone. "Fine. Whatever. I'll leave the lamp on for you."

I let out a big breath when she hung up.

The pasta was boiling, so I got the sauce out to get it ready.

My phone buzzed again, this time with a text from Santiago.

**what are you doing right now**

My heart plummeted; I could only imagine he was asking because he didn't know I was here right now and he needed me to watch the boys.

**nothing important, what's up?**

His next text, six simple words but they set me off.

**I fucking need you right now**

I bit my lip, maybe seducing Santiago wasn't going to be as hard as I'd originally thought.

Once I made sure the pasta was done, I set it out on two plates on the coffee table before I grabbed my bag and took off toward the bathroom.

Asking Brenna to go to the mall to find some lingerie with me was an interesting story. I had to make up some sort of lie about how I was going to go to the bar and find a random guy to have sex with. I just couldn't stand to see her face when I told her that I was still going after Santiago.

I made sure that all parts of the black lingerie were situated right. I'd never been a big fan of super fancy and expensive lingerie. What was the point in spending a million dollars on something so small, especially if you were going to have it ripped to shreds the second the guy saw you in it?

I heard a car door slam out front, which made my heart rate speed up. I was so nervous, I didn't know if he would like this or not.

You can't be nervous now, get out there and show him what he's missing.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, making my way back to the living room. I made myself comfortable on the couch, making sure that he would be able to see me as soon as he walked in.

"Fucking hell, Asad," he muttered, throwing the door open. "We went drinking last night..."

I bit my lip, thankful that he was only on the phone. If his friend had been with him, this whole thing would've been so embarrassing.

"My point is that it was a long fucking day, I just want to stay here and..." Santiago trailed off when his eyes landed on me, I could see the lust in them. "Yeah, I really don't want to go drinking tonight, okay? Now I really have to go."

He didn't wait to hear another response from his friend before he threw his phone on the chair beside him, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Adora..." he muttered, his voice husky. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I shrugged, standing up. "I don't know. I thought I'd let you decide."

His eyebrows shot up as he walked toward me slowly, his hands reaching out to rest on my hips.

"This..." Santiago growled, bending down to give me a chaste kiss. "...is fucking sexy."

"Why Mr. King," I mumbled, raising an eyebrow at him. "I made dinner, you wouldn't want to fuck me without dinner first."

"You cooked?" he laughed, a full belly laugh. "That's fucking adorable, Adora. But right now, I don't give two shits about what you cooked. I have all my dinner right here."

I squealed as he hoisted me up in his arms, practically running toward his large bedroom.

I was roughly thrown on the bed, laughing quietly as he ripped his pants off, his crisp dress shirt followed suit.

His kiss was rough, his hands trailing all over my body. "I'm not going to be gentle."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his lips back to mine. "I don't want gentle."

He growled, grabbing my hips before he rolled over so I was on top of him.

I raised my eyebrows at him, I wasn't expecting this. Santiago had never been the type to let me take control during sex.

I began to lift my hips up and down, making his hands tighten on my hips. This felt so awesome, I'd never done this before.

"Holy shit," he growled, yanking my face down to his so he could kiss me.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction; if this was how he felt when I was grinding on him, how did he feel when he was inside me?

Before I could blink, Santiago flipped me over, hovering above me. My breathing was rapid, coming out in pants.

He buried his head in my neck, sucking and biting my skin as he trailed his lips down my body.

I bit my lip, that pasta was probably cold now.

Are you serious? You have Santiago King eating you out and all you can think about is food? I chided myself.

I let out a moan at the feel of his tongue down there, I'd never had a guy do this to me before, although I wasn't going to complain.

"Fuck, you're tight," Santiago mumbled, sliding his finger inside me.

I just nodded, glancing down at him.

Why was I thinking about the food I'd cooked? This was so much better.

***

My eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the darkness. I glanced at the clock on Santiago's nightstand.

2:31am.

I bit my lip as I thought of my two options. I could get back under the covers and go back to sleep, which would then lead to an awkward as hell morning when we both woke up. Or, I could get out of bed, throw my clothes on and drive back home. Although that could lead to an even more awkward meeting when he asks me to watch the boys again.

I slowly moved Santiago's arm from around my waist, careful not to make too much noise. The last thing I needed was him waking up.

I slipped my shirt over my head, trying to collect my various pieces of clothing from around his bedroom. I knew we had gotten a little out of control after round two, but I didn't think we were this wild.

How the hell did my panties wind up on the top of the ceiling fan?

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" a deep voice scared the hell out of me, making me spin around.

Santiago was sitting up in bed, reaching over to flick on the bedside lamp.

"I thought that we were, you know, done here. I didn't think you'd want me to stay in your bed all night..." I trailed off, suddenly feeling the scrutiny of his penetrating gaze.

"You could've at least had the decency to wake me up," he growled, getting out of bed to stand in front of me. "Do you really want to leave? Because I'm not going to force you to stay."

I opened my mouth to answer him, but he cut me off.

"But if you want to stay, I hope you're ready to be thrown back on the bed." Santiago had a devious look on his face as he nodded over his shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging his head down to mine so my lips were at his ear. "You are so scandalous, Mr. King."

He winked at me, throwing me back on the bed. I would never get tired of this, Santiago King knew exactly how to please a woman.

It was times like these that made me wonder what made Alessandra cheat on him, and with his brother of all people. Santiago King was the total package: he was good looking, he had a great job, and he was amazing in bed. He had money too, but that didn't matter much to me.

"How are we going to explain this to the boys?" I asked, biting my lip as I rested my head on his chest.

I felt his lips in my hair, followed by his gruff voice. "I don't know, I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. But I can see where your head was at while mine was in between your legs."

I sat up so fast the room started to spin. I smacked his chest, my eyes wide.

"Santiago!" I hissed, not used to such crude jokes.

That made him laugh, his arm sliding around my waist to pull me back to him. "Oh get over it, Adora. We're both adults here."

"I know, but..."

"But nothing. There is nothing wrong with what we're doing."

He was right, there wasn't anything wrong. He wasn't technically with Alessandra anymore, I was never with anyone to begin with.

"But in all seriousness, what should we tell the boys?" I repeated, starting to feel anxious.

"We'll just tell them that you weren't feeling well, and I didn't want you to drive home. We'll be in the kitchen by the time they wake up, so we'll make it look like you didn't sleep in the same bed as their Dad."

I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Everything will be fine, Adora. Now come here, let's get a little bit more sleep."

I rested back into the pillows, allowing my eyes to close. Santiago's arm draped across my waist, pulling me back into his strong body.

I drifted off into the best night sleep I'd had in ages after that.

~*~*~
I hope you enjoyed this! It's my entry for subversivej 's one shot contest for her book Homewrecker!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
246K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
266K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...