The Silver Ninja Steel Ranger

By Mecky210

When Galvanax, cruel champion of galaxy wariors, claimed the Ninja power stars, earth's greatest ninja, sacri... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8 (first fight with the silver ranger)
9
10 Part I
10 Part II
11 Part I
11 Part II
12 Part I
12 Part II
13 Part I
13 Part II
14
15
16 Part I
16 Part II
17 Part I
17 Part II
18 Part I
18 Part II
19 Part I
19 Part II
20 Part I
20 Part II
PART 2!!

7

6.4K 102 3
By Mecky210

"Oh! Brody? You're here?" I said

"Well, yeah. Why are you here? Is it because what you told us in the class." He said.

I sighed. "Yes. What about you?" I said

"I keep thinking about it everyday....." he started.
Then, he told me his story:
He didn't see his father and brother for 10 years as some villains kidnapped him.

"Whoa. They didn't call for money and threatened by killing you?" I asked, very confused.

"No, they didn't. I just escaped and after I met Sarah and Preston , we went to my old house but, we didn't find my father or brother." He said and sighed.

I didn't believe it, but I felt sorry for him.
I put my hand on his shoulder and patted twice.

"Don't worry. You'll find them, sooner or later. Just have faith and don't give up." I told him.
We smiled.

Then I felt a strange feeling about Brody. But I was afraid to tell anyone.
I decided to just keep silent and wait.

Then we heared something ringing.

"I gotta go." Brody said

"Ok." I said.

He ran away.

After this, I went home.

The next morning I went to school early.

After I entered the class, Victor said to me "Hello, Miss."
I shook my head and sighed.

After few minutes , Brody and the rest entered with some tall guy with muscular body.

"Hey Gemma!" Brody said after he sat next to me.

"Hey" I replied him smiling.

"Gemma," Hayley said "meet Levi Weston. Do you know him?"

"Well, I heared his name before." I said

"Are you a fan?" Sarah asked.

"No." I said

"Oh!" Levi said "Then, you're like that guy." He pointed at Brody.

"Brody. You're also not a fan?" I asked him.

"Nah." Brody replied me.

We chuckled.

After the school day ended, I left.
While I was walking, I heared someone saying "Watch out!"

I looked up, I saw a big thing that has circle- spiral shape (the prism) landing just above me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 163 29
Destiny is a funny thing. The promise of future events- though not always how one would expect. Brothers Brody and Aiden Romero didn't know they were...
530 13 12
[Book Ten] [Sequel to Phase One of the Hellhound Universe] Ten-years after losing the Ninja Steel, Galavanx returns to Earth seeking the very thing t...
53.9K 693 20
(i don't own anything in this story) Sara Silver lives in a town where the power rangers samurai defend the world from monster attacks. One day the r...
16K 337 23
Develop (Being Rewritten) (Completed)💎 -Book Two of the Life Trilogy- --- Galvanax was finally defeated but the ruthless Madame Odius survived and r...