Voltron Preferences (VERY SLO...

By GirlMeetsTMNT

PREFERENCE CHARACTERS INCLUDE: #Shiro# *Lance* ^Keith^ +Pidge+ ~Hunk~ •Lotor• >Matt Holt< More

Requests?
1 - How You Meet
2 - Confession
3 - First Kiss
4 - Where They Like To Kiss You
5 - Where You Like To Kiss Them
6 - They See You Cry
7 - You See Them Cry
Matthew Holt Catchup
Hapy Birthday Keith!
8 - You Use Their Weapon
9 - You Get Sick
10 - They Get Sick
11 - They Comment On Your Outfit
12 - You Wear Their Clothes
Q-Question..?
13 - They Smack Your Butt
IMPORTANT!: Hospital Stay
BACK
14 - They Walk In On You Doing Something Embaressing
15 - They Ask You If You Want To Move Into Their Room
16 - They Accidently Scare/Intimidate You
17 - Your First Make-Out Session
19 - The First Time 'I Love You' Is Said
20 - They Defend/Protect You
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACE DAD
21 - Nightmares
22 - Jealousy Is Not A Pretty Colour
23 - They See You In Swimwear
24 - Relaxing Alone
25 - They Walk In On You And See You Nude/Unclothed
26 - Sexual Stuff {HEADCANNONS}
27 - Falling Alseep
28 - The Pocky Game
29 - Fight
30 - Make Up
31 - Bathing
REQUESTS..?
ANOTHER QUESTION
32 - You Show Off/Impress Them
33 - You Dress In Their Traditional Outfit (Paladins Only!)
34 - You Get Injured
35 - Lotor Betrays You
36 - Panick/Anxiety Attacks
I️ HAVE A TUMBLR/LAST UPDATE

18 - Kidnapped And Tortured, But Saved

11.1K 180 29
By GirlMeetsTMNT

Some fluffy, THEN ANGSTY SHIT AHAHAHA but I️ hope you liked the last one, it was very tough to write, so I️ hope at least some people enjoyed it. And as usual, enjoy this one!

Shiro

Taken three days ago. The team was scared for you, but none of them were as worried as Shiro. He couldn't sleep without you by his side, couldn't do anything without knowing you were safe.

Shiro planned a mission the instant you left him, getting ready on the fourth day of your absence. He threw on his armor and was the first one out of the castle, the other lions following behind.

~

Keith sliced the last solider in half, looking at his leader. "We'll go down here. Pidge will wait for any signs of danger. Find her, then flee", Keith said, going with Lance and Hunk down one dungeon's hall. Shiro's heartbeat sped up. He took deep breaths, before turning down the other hall.

~

You heard footsteps from down the hall, bracing yourself for any beatings or interrogations. "(Y/n)?" A voice asked. You lifted your head weakly up from the floor. "S-Shiro?" You quietly called out.

Shiro wastes no time cutting open the cell door and stepping in, tears cascading down his cheeks the minute he saw you.

Your face was pale, your face covered in bruises, a black eye on your right eye, your cheek bleeding. You were laying on the floor, with your hands tied behind your back. Your shirt was tore a bit in the back, dirty and smelly. Your eyes were dull as they met his when he bent down.

He tore the cuff from your wrists and hugged you, firmly but not too tight to hurt you any more than you already were. He sobbed into your shoulder, making your heart sink. "I'm okay", you said, trying to reassure him. He shook his head. "No you're not", he said. He loosened the hug to kiss you, not wanting to let you go again. An alarm sounded, signaling it was time to go.

Shiro picked you up, keeping you close as possible to him as he ran towards his lion.

~

You waited patiently on the toilet seat, waiting for Shiro to finish drawing you a bath. Your head hung low as he came over, a cloth an bottle in his hands. He poured some of the contents into the cloth, lifting your chin gently with his hands.

He pressed the cloth against your cheek, pulling back as you winced. He sighed. "Maybe if you take a bath your body will be slightly disinfected. Try to lightly wash yourself, don't scrub", he said, kissing your hair before leaving you to bathe.

Lance

Lance was currently saving your ass. You had been caught sneaking into a Galra base and was taken in as a prisoner. He found you a day later, in an electric chair. After gathering your thoughts and Lance kissing you several times, you both ran for it.

There were many guards rushing down the hall to capture you again, so Lance threw you over his shoulder, handed you a Galra gun and fired at the guards in front of him. You fired behind him, aiming and shooting quickly.

He finally made it to the lion, and as the mouth closed, pain shot up your leg. You turned and looked down, seeing a large bleeding cut like you'd been shot. Lance helped you to a seat and flew off, towards the castle.

~

He wrapped your now disinfected leg in some bandages before kissing it, smiling up at you. "I'm so glad you're mostly okay", he said, pulling you into a hug, "You're not walking on that leg for a while. You need something, you tell me okay?" You nodded, hugging him back, finally feeling safe from the dangers of the Galra once again.

Keith

Keith was searching for you after a week and a half of you missing. It was an abandoned ship, but it held prisoners Voltron was liberating. He saw the top half of a Galra/Altean body, immediately recognizing it was you. "Guys!" He yelled, calling over the Paladins. You raised your head, looking up at Keith. The sight made him want to cry. 

You were bleeding, bruised and probably had dislocated something. Hunk, Lance and Shiro helped Keith lift up the piece of metal on you. Keith immediately grabbed you and pulled you into his arms, feeling you shake in coldness.

~

He could feel how numb you were, how cold you were. He held you close with a few blankets wrapped around you two. You were still shivering, out of fear and out of temperature. He pulled you in for a kiss, making your shaking calm a bit. He pulled away and rubbed your back, giving you a sad smile. "I'm so sorry I️ couldn't find you earlier. I️ wish you'd never gone on that mission", he said, and you could feel the sadness in his tone. He felt awful, even though it wasn't his fault.

You kissed him, quickly but passionate and pulled his face close to yours. "It's not your fault", you said, giving him another kiss. He shifted so that he now sat on his knees, kissing you again, peppering your face with kisses.

"You're never going on a mission again."

Hunk

Hunk was devastated, seeing you bruised and beat up. Your arm had a bleeding gash on it, which he wrapped up in spare bandages he'd brought with him. He was now holding your hand, taking you through the halls of the ship you'd been captured in.

He turned the corner and spotted a guard, back-trailing a bit. He made a 'Stay here' signal and went around the corner. He punched the shit out of the guard and then came back to you.

"All clear", he said, giving you a sweet smile.

~

He laid in bed, you laying chest-to-chest on him. His hands were messing with your hair, tangling it with his fingers. You kissed his nose suddenly, pulling him out of his daydream. "Thank you for saving me", you said. He smiled and kissed your nose back, hugging you tightly.

"Anytime, sunshine", he mumbled, making you blush. You were finally back in his arms, safe and sound, and especially...

Happy.

Pidge

Pidge was sore. She couldn't feel anything, her body hurt in many places, she didn't remember much after she was kidnapped five days ago.

She heard the door to her cell open and she groaned. "Yes yes, you rule the universe, your hair is as big as your ego, can I️ leave?" She yelled, not knowing it was you and not Lotor to interrogate her again. The second your mind confirmed it was her, you came up and kissed her.

You pulled away after a few seconds and undid her restraints. You pulled her into a hug, leaving butterfly kisses all over her face. You picked her up bridal style, whispered an "I️ missed you so much" to her and ran out the room.

~

She felt the prick of the needle as you finished off stitching her arm together. You tied it off and cut the string, wrapping her arm in a strong bandage. You leaned your forehead against hers, a couple tears falling from your face.

"I️-"

"It's not your fault", Pidge said, predicting your speech. She took your hands in hers, kissing them. She held them close to her, the warmth radiating from your hands making her smile.

"I️ know how much you care about me. Thank you for doing so, but I️ can manage without someone reminding me because that's the first thing I do everyday", she said, kissing your hands once again.

Allura

Allura had been gone for a day and half until you found her, having to have spent the night in a cell next door in disguise. After breaking her out, she was so badly injured she had to be put in the cryopod.

You waited patiently for her to pop out, and started wondering if she ever would. It had been a week since she'd gone in, and it made your anxiety levels high and your energy low.

Shiro had force you several time to eat or sleep, and kept an eye on you throughout Allura's time in the pod. When she finally came out, you engulfed her in a big hug.

"Allura you had me worried sick!" You said, crying as she hugged you back. "Thank you...for saving my life", she said, giving you a weak smile. She stood up slowly and took your hand.

"May you run me a bath or shower? I'd like to get warm and then eat?" She asked. You nodded quickly and ran down the hallway, yelling at Coran to start cooking for the princess.

Lotor

"If it weren't for you, I️ wouldn't have been beaten today."

You and Lotor had been captured by some space junkies, and you had underestimated them greatly. Lotor was in the cell right next to you, leaning against it as you leaned back against the same side. "I️ don't want to be here. They keep beating me because they know I'm your weakness."

He winced as your hand, your once soft hand now rough and cut, intertwined with his. "I️ know. Zethrid said once they'd do anything to-"

And with that, the wall next to you was broken down, making you stand up quickly. "Hey guys! Hop in!" You obeyed and Lotor helped you into the ship as they all flew away.

~

"Hold still (y/n)!" Lotor hissed, tightening the wrap you had for your hand. You pulled away from him. "It hurts!" You replied, holding your hand close to your body. Lotor sighed.

"I️ know. But if you would just hold still, it would be done. Please just-"

"Alright alright."

You held out your hand and he finished up his work, earning him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you", you mumbled. He kissed your forehead, smirking.

"Any day Princess."

Matt

After seeing old photos of Matt, you've been terrified of your own race. Just because you were a hybrid of Galra and human, didn't mean that you were fearless and understanding of their intentions.

You had been kidnapped and had just been thrown into a cell, after having witnessed and participated in a fight in the Gladiator's Arena. You had a long cut against your back you knew would not heal completely and would leave a scar.

You were soon rescued by Matt, having to be carried out because your leg was broken and your foot's bones were shattered. He felt sad and angry that you had to suffer similar things he had.

And now, you sat a week later, on the bed with a book in your hands and a cast on your entire leg. Moving around was not fun for you, so you rarely did it.

Matt came in with a mug, the sad look he'd had on his face for the past week present as he handed you the mug. It was hot chocolate, something you'd recognized and hadn't had in years. You took a sip and thanked him. He went to leave but you stopped him.

"Matt, why are you so sad all the time now?" You asked. He came over and sat next to you. "I️ just...feel terrible for what you had to go through. I️ just wish I️ could take the pain away from you and put it into me", he said, looking away from you. You took his hand in yours.

"Matt, it was scary, of course, but do you know why I'm okay with that?"

"Why?"

"Because I️ came home to the best man in the galaxy, who cares about me as much as I️ care about him", you said, kissing his cheek. He gave a small smile at your words, nodding.

"I️ do care a lot about you", he said, squeezing your hand. You smiled. He was back to his normal self again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 377 11
Random oneshots of Keith and the team. Credits to artists' work used.
41.3K 1.2K 20
you worked your whole life to get into Garrison. even after your brother Keith, got kicked out and your father figure, Shiro, went missing. you were...
49.9K 1K 37
|Shidge fanfic| Don't worry I made Pidge older, Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 22 #19 katieholt 8/20/2019 #1 megaoof 5/18/2019
82.7K 2.3K 13
Voltron fanfiction. Post season 2 Lance x Lotor #Lancelot