Words Of Wisdom Tooth

By CNstories

I just wanted to say that you're all worth it. More

Words Of Wisdom Tooth
Those Bad Days
Karma
Only you hold the answers
Clean up your shit
Back stabbing bitches
Be Kind
Hurry up
Get the fuck out
THE END
Disney Hoes
Racism
Hey You
What is Beauty
Disney Hoes part 2
This ain't a mall
Irrelevant
...
I'm that friend

Why Hate

76 4 2
By CNstories

~This message goes out to those especially who were bullied~

Bullying, that word rings a bell for me. But it also makes me wonder why the fuck do people do it. Like seriously, that's not cool. Wether its about being too short, or too skinny I don't understand why people would judge other people for having no affect on their life whatsoever. So what if someone is shorter than you, you don't have to judge. I just have a message to all the bullies out there: Go and think about what you've done.

I don't hate bullies I just think they need some time to reflect and realize what they're doing makes them look like a dumb ass. And trust me, in the real world, we don't tolerate bullying. If you want to bully others when you're older, you can get yourself locked up for that.

*I know this isn't like the other "Feel Good" messages I've wrote, but this rant had to be done*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
253K 7.3K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
157K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...