Locked in - OumaSai - COMPLETE

By DanganronpaV3fan

Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate detective. Kokichi Oma, Ultimate supreme leader. And Monokuma, the ultimate....pain... More

Prologue.
Explain.
Great...
One.
Answer or he dies.
Answers
Are you really here?
What happens..
You two?
Definition.
I'm fine...
Truth of a class trial.
Together in a class trial.
Mastermind.
Release.
Years after.
Appointment
Damn. You're easy to read.
Dates
Cute?..
Kirigiri.
Did he just say...
I'm..not..hungover..
Keys and revelations.
End it.
Gunshots.
Ringbox
Planning.
We're...
Family.
Invite.
Holiday.
Let's go.
Long haul flight
No directions.
Parents.
I'm ready.
On stage
Rest of our lives.
Thirteen facts about me. Interesting?

Face.

12.5K 439 1.4K
By DanganronpaV3fan

"Aww Shuichi... why are you looking at me like that?.." 

Shuichi was standing opposite Tsumugi within a warehouse type area. They were around 10m apart, Tsumugi was standing sweetly with her hands behind her back. She was rocking backwards and forwards which made Shuichi slightly unnerved. It was very clear that something about her was unhinged.

"What are you going to do to me then?.." Tsumugi cooed. 

Shuichi clenched his fists and tried to restrain himself. Something about her made him feel angrier than he had ever felt. She was the one who arranged the Killing Game where many of his friends were killed and murdered. 

"Admit you murdered Himiko." Shuichi demanded.

"Himiko's dead? Hmm.. I'm sure she had it coming." Tsumugi smirked to herself.

"You killed her Tsumugi, ADMIT IT." Shuichi said, starting to shout.

"Oooo! Quite a temper I see.. you know what?" Tsumugi said in a disturbed tone, "Since we're friends I'll tell you." 

This made Shuichi's blood boil but he knew that Tsumugi was only trying to get on his nerves but he was so close to a confession that he couldn't react now.

"Don't be like that my dear Shuichi." Tsumugi continued, "Now, Himiko.. hmm I do remember talking to her and well... let's just say, she didn't talk much." 

"So you killed her?" 

"Kill is such a strong word.. I had to neutralize her I suppose.." 

"So, did you did kill her?"

"Neutralize and Kill are synonyms so, technically yes I did." 

Shuichi flinched, he finally knew. He subtly got his phone out and stopped the recording. 

Even though he had her confession, he wasn't done yet. He still had to stop Tsumugi, at all costs no matter what he had to do.  

"So what now? You want to catch up?" Tsumugi asked like she had done nothing wrong. 

"We aren't friends. We will never be friends because of what you've done." Shuichi hissed bitterly. 

Shuichi turned to leave but was stopped by Tsumugi saying, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." 

When Shuichi turned around, reality hit him. He instantly knew that he had fallen for Tsumugi's trap. 

Tsumugi had one hand on her waist  and her other hand on a handgun pointed at Shuichi's head. "Don't move." 

Almost on cue, Shuichi's phone started ringing. 

"Answer the phone, pretend everything is normal or I'll shoot you." Tsumugi smiled, "Put the phone on speaker." 

Shuichi answered the phone to hear Kokichi's voice.

"Shuichi! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" Kokichi asked, sounding incredibly panicked. 

"Ha, yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,  I haven't messed anything up yet. Things can go from bad to worse I suppose."

"I understand Uhh.. Love you."

"Love you to."

Shuichi pressed hang up on the phone call then looked back to Tsumugi. The way she smiled was unhinged and made Shuichi feel incredibly uncomfortable. 

"Already saying I love you?" Tsumugi giggled to herself, "Are you doing all of this to protect him? That's so sweet! Almost makes my heart melt!" 

Shuichi didn't respond. 

"Uhh, Do I have you make all the conversation?" Tsumugi yawned, "I should just shoot you now." 

Tsumugi's hand curled around the trigger, ready to shoot. "Talk."

Shuichi was frozen, if he ran he would die. If he said the wrong thing, he would die. He didn't have a way out. He would never see Kokichi again, he would never get to say how to felt and he wouldn't be able to spend his life with him. 

"Can you just let me speak to him one more time?" Shuichi pleaded.

Tsumugi thought to herself, rocking backwards and forwards yet not dropping the gun. "You really are smitten aren't you?" Tsumugi smirked, "No you can't."

Tsumugi's hand once again curled around the trigger and pointed it at Shuichi's head. 

Kokichi, Makoto and Kyoko arrived at the location where Shuichi was just as Tsumugi was about to shoot. Kyoko signalled to Makoto to attack Tsumugi from behind to take her down but Kokichi ran closer to the Shuichi, catching Tsumugi's eyeline. 

"I could shoot you Shuichi." Tsumugi grinned.

Tsumugi swiftly turned the gun towards Kokichi's head, "Or I could shoot your boyfriend." 

Shuichi's head clicked to face Kokichi and as soon as he saw him, his face first filled with delight but then with dread as he saw Tsumugi's gun aiming straight at his head that could kill him instantly.

"Maybe, if I kill him Shuichi.. you'll feel as empty as me inside." Tsumugi hissed, finally showing the true reason for everything she had done. 

Tsumugi's hand, for the final time, curled around the trigger and shot at Kokichi's head. 

It was almost like slow motion, Shuichi saw the bullet fire and Tsumugi's face light up and he darted towards Kokichi, in an attempt to tackle him before the bullet hit. Shuichi grabbed at Kokichi, forcing him to the ground. Shuichi's heart rate was racing as he felt a sharp pain in his back. He wasn't used to tackling someone and he had probably just landed wrong. 

"Are you okay?" Shuichi panted.

"I'm okay..you saved my life.." Kokichi cried.

"I would do anything to save you." Shuichi whispered.

Tsumugi on the other hand was screaming, "I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" 

As she raised the gun once again to shoot at Shuichi, Kyoko and Makoto tackled her to the ground, making her drop her weapon. Kyoko quickly pulled out handcuffs and Makoto aimed a gun at her to stop her from escaping.

Kyoko read out, "You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." almost like it was rehearsed. 

As Tsumugi was being taken away, she turned back to Kokichi and laughed manickly, "You haven't noticed yet have you?" 

"Shut up." Kyoko growled, taking her away.

It was over. It was finally over. 

"Hey Shuichi, it's over.." Kokichi smiled.

"Hey Shuichi..." Kokichi repeated. 

It was then he noticed..

"Oh shit.. Shuichi, we'll get some help." Kokichi panicked, "Just stay with me okay..."

Shuichi looked up at Kokichi, "I-I couldn't stop it..I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything. I've got you." Kokichi replied, hugging him tightly.

"Please....stay with me..." Kokichi pleaded desperately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 233 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...
34.4K 722 24
(My friend came up with the amazing title) Detective Shuichi Saihara gets assigned the case of the Phantom thief. Him and his partner Kyoko are on t...
200K 6.6K 38
(Completed) Shuichi gets to replay the killing game and try to stop the murders, but he doesn't know how. The detective realizes the one person who c...
86.2K 3.2K 26
Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective along with Kyoko Kirigiri. They work as partners in the police forces, and are rather the best out of everyon...