"Forgotten" BTS Jin FF ✔️

mochijiminX3

Who knew you were going to get married with your childhood friend. Who you forgot. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~_~ Thank... Еще

Prolouge
What A "Normal Day"
WHAT?!!
Jin?
Beautiful Rose
Warmth
Scarred
Date
Yo Yo Its Jhope!!
A/N|sorry!
Two Dates, One Night.
No
New Beginnings
"Jimin's height is normal."
S T O P I T!!
R.I.P Manhood
Happy Birthday My Mochi!
You
Truth
Sorry
Memories
Attractive
A/N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EOMMA JIN!!!!!
Safe
Right By Your Side
It's Me
Okay
Territory
Bad Boy
Childhood
Hospital Part 1
Hospital Part 2
Pizza
Thirsty
Smile
Hello Baby
Violet
Violet Pt. 2
Violet Pt. 3
"First Love"
Please Read
Noises
Forming a New Skin
Quiet
Unexpecting Things
Karma
Tear
King Of B-
Bit**
Unconditional
Don't Cry
Epiphany
Epiphany Part 2
Painful Love
Kicks
Dad
Hellooo.
Story
Ending?
Ending? Part Two
Baekhee WHO??
Its Out

Noona

1K 38 4
mochijiminX3

When I got home with Jin we were both smiling like idiots. "Why are you laughing?" I said. "Why are you?" "I don't know, why are we laughing?"

"Because we are going to play some odyssey!"

"Yas!" I said sarcastically and we both gave each other a high five and we both plopped on the couch and started the game. Jin was gonna okay first and I went to get some drinks.

As I was washing the cups I looked out the window. I see a black figure walking around our porch. I almost dropped he cup shook. I caught the cup in time.

"Are you okay?!" Jin yelled out.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I looked back out the window and I don't see the figure anymore.

The doorbell rung and I jumped up. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm fine I was just imagining things." He shrugged and went to get the door.

Before he could open the door I stopped him. "Wait." I ran up and stood behind him.

He looked through the glass and opened the door.

My jaw dropped and the boy pushed through Jin and into my arms. "Nonna, I missed you!"

"Huh, Huh?" Jin held his heart shook.

"Noona, who's this? And why is he handsome?"

"Introduce yourself." I gave him push in his back and he stuck out his arm.

Jin was still shocked and I giggled.

"I'm Jiyong, I'm her younger brother." Jin shook his hand and repeat his full name.

"Jiyong Young?"

"Yah."

"Noona! Who is this?!"

I hit his back and spoke. "Jiyong, this is Jin my husband."

"Why is handsome and you never told me you were married."

"Sweetie, you forgot I got married? You forgot."

"I'm sorry I forgot. Pwees forgive me."

"What the heck?!" Jin yelled out. "Jiwon, What happened to him?"

"He has a mind of a five year old and has a problem where he forgets things."

"How old is he?"

"He's 15."

"Jiyong, what are you doing here?" "I ran away."

"Why and how?!"

"I didn't want to stay in California with mom."

"With mom?"

"My dad was with my mom and made me. They broke up and my dad met some other woman. She and my dad  made my brother and then my mom and dad made up. The woman met another man and didn't have a problem with him leaving. I never really met her. My mom was mad when she found out what he did. They talked over everything and made up. They decided to become and family and try to cope. They knew they were perfect for each other but they need to trust each other first."

"I had no problem because I always wanted a little brother and he's so cute." I squish the boys' cheek and and give him a big hug, "Nonna! You're hurting me."

"I don't care. I'm just happy that you are here and I'm pretty angry at you."

"Seriously Noona, who is he?"

"Jiyong. I told you he's Jin."

"Nonna, you know I love men. I'm going to take him from you."

Jin's eyes widen and he smirked. "I know the perfect guy for you."

"Who?"

"You'll meet him tomorrow."

"He sat back down and Jiyong sat next to him. It was really nice seeing them get along. Jiyong laid his head in Jin's leg and closed his eyes. "Noona, oppa. I'm tired." (A/n: I'm already loving her brother XD) "Okay then, there's a guest room on this floor."

"No, I want to sleep in oppa's room."

"No way. You are going to sleep in that room."

"Just leave him Jiwon. Let the boy be." He wasn't even focused. He was too busy playing.

I placed the glasses of orange juice and Jiyong dunk the drink happily.

I squished his cheeks and he yelled. "Noona, you are squishing my cheeks too hard!"
I embraced the boy in my arms and put my arm around his shoulder.

"Jiyongie, why did you leave home."

"It was boring. I wanted to pursue my dream of going on BROWDYAY."

"Broadway?"

"Yeah, Browdyay."

"Mommy, wouldn't let me pursue my dream because she's mean. I took pla~ pla~.."

Jiyong fell asleep laying his head on Jin's leg. I quickly picked the skinny boy up and dragged him toward Jin's room.

I zipped his jacket so he wouldn't get too hot and out the blanket on him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek for leaving.

"He's sleeping in my room right?"

"Yeah." I grab the controller out of his hands on rest my head on his leg.

"Jiyong, he may not be the smart but he's very bright."

"I can see that." He put his hand on my head and started stroking my hair.

"He was my second best friend and understood me even though he didn't know what I was saying. My parents don't want to see him because of his sexuality. His mother approves of it because she wants him to be happy and to be free. His mother would never harm him. He's being treated right everyday by his mother. He isn't that popular in school because of his brain. I was happy when he came over, we were the only ones that understood each other. He's the best little brother you could ever have."

"Ah, no wonder why your relationship is strong."

"It is, but he doesn't really remember everything. He'll only remember the  important things or people in his life."

Jin continued stroking my hair. "Can I have the controller back?"

"No, we are going to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

"How about your brother?"

"He can take care of himself. I'll just leave him a note."

"Sure."

"He managed to book a flight and escape I think he can stay home alone. Nothing will happen."

Jiyong POV
*************
Ever since I was a baby waby I always not remember things. I always forget and noona  pity me but she says she don't because she loves me. Me and Noona are best friends and I like that. I felt jealous when I saw... when I saw..... saw.. boy.. Jiwon... Yah! Jiwon's husband.

I found out who I was when my best friend said she liked me. I was never really interested in girls. She was my only friend and I hurt her fweelings. (I'm doing mistakes intentionally)

I really want to be with someone that cares about me. I want to be treated right.

Noona tuck me in and went out the door. I got off the bed and take a peek outside. I saw the way Noona smiled at him and the way he smiled at her. They really loved each other. I want someone to give me that look and say "saranghae Jiyong" to me.

********************************************************************************************
U hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. It was a quick update. As of today I'm starting winter break and that means "Christmas!"

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and your Christmas. Cuz I won't. TT. The next update will be around next week. So much stresseu. I need a lifeu. Lol that rhymed. Okay bye, I'm boring y'all.

-MOCHI T_T

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.8K 287 20
𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...
3.8K 432 50
Olivia Scott had the best and worst of childhoods. Her own parents were frightfully distant, never appearing more than once a twice a week from her y...
1.5K 159 14
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
115K 4.1K 30
"marry me!" "WHAT???" "not for us, for your mother" "what do you mean" "This will be a contract marriage" 'will the flower would blossom between thes...