Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... Еще

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

Brotherhood

1K 57 16
Meenu_Panda

Mahendra was lying on a tree branch with Avantika on him. Her head was resting on his chest and his hand was caressing her hair. The silence was so soothing to both. In span of 5 days they saw a lot and went through hell a lot. Suddenly Avantika raised her head with arms over his chest and scowled at him.

"What?"

Mahendra asked.

"Shiva? Were you really going to take sanyasam?"

Mahendra chuckled. His hand that was caressing her hair went low and wrapped around her waist and pulled her close making her wince.

"Even if I am, you are coming with me"

He said looking into her eyes. She blushed but gave him a glare.

"What will I do when you are enjoying sanyasam?"

"Hmm.. Big question.. Let me see..."

HE pulled her closer and was about to do some mischief when she pushed him giggling.

"Shiva! Behave!"

Mahendra raised his brow.

"You never said this a few days back!"

But Avantika's face saddened at the mention. She thought of that fateful day. She did not regret that day. But she did not know her fate too.

Mahendra held her face.

"Avantika?"

"Shiva, that day..! I don't know. I was on a journey towards unknown destiny. I was walking towards my ambition. Saving Rani Devasena. I did not know what my future held for me. I did not know who was I. All I knew was saving Rani Devasena. Nothing else. But you came along. Introduced me to a part of myself that I did not know existed in me. When you told me that you climbed all those mountains just for me, I could not help myself. For that one moment, I want to live for myself. And I want to live it with you who brought that myself out. Because I thought may be I would never be there to live that moment. I was confident that I would save Rani Devasena.. But me?"

Mahendra pulled Avantika into a tight hug placing her face in his crook as he caressed her back calming down.

"Avantika! Calm down"

She just hugged him more hiding her face. He held her face and made her face him. Letting his thumb caress her cheeks..

"I know you were capable of saving Amma! You are my warrior Avantika"

"But at last I did leave it to you"

"No! I made you to. Remember you were injured."

"I know, I would have slowed you down."

"Definitely"

He said and she glared at him for making fun of her instead of supporting her.

"Avantika! Itu choodu! You could have save amma. Ok ? I know you. Sometimes not everything happens as per our wish. That's all"

Avantika put her head on his chest again.

"Are you planning to get me unconscious again?"

He asked trying to cheer her. She glared at him and was about to hit him when they heard Aslam screaming.

"AMMIIII"

Avantika almost lost her balance and was about to fall from the branch as Mahendra literally jumped. Both steadied themselves and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Why is this Anna shouting?"

"Mana iddharini choosesarenti? Did he find us?"

Avantika asked scandalized. Mahendra shrugged it off.

"Aan, vaadu choosina chesedemi ledu. He could do nothing even if he did find us"

Avantika swatted him.

"Come lets see what is wrong with him."

"Anna and his timing"

Mahendra cursed and followed Avantika.

A similar scene was going on with elders.

Devasena almost jumped off the branch. Amarendra caught her from losing balance. Both looked at each other.

"What has got into him?"

"Why does he look so scared?"

"Looks like your son has gone mad finally!"

Devasena jabbed him.

"Ow"

She turned concerned only to see him grin. She glared.

"AMMMIIIII"

Came the call again. They both looked at Aslam looking here and there and running around. Giggling Devasena started walking towards him with Amarendra on tow.

As soon as Aslam saw Devasena he ran to her and held her hands.

"Ammi bachao! Save me!"

Devasena looked taken aback on one side while she was literally amused on the other side.

"What happened Aslam?"

"Ammi.. Ammi!"

Devasena looked at Amarendra who shrugged. She looked back at Aslam.

"Aslam!"

She called sternly. Aslam looked up.

"What is it?"

Aslam looked here and there.

"That Daayan found out that I am here!"

"Who?"

"Daayan! Aarzoo!"

Amarendra chuckled understanding. HE tapped Aslam's back and looked at him pitifully.

"Chachu! You..!"

"I understand Nanna!"

Aslam's eyes went wide at that way Amarendra addressed him. He always called Mahendra as Nanna and him as Aslam. But today..?

"Chachu?"

"I like calling my sons that way! Any issues?"

Aslam just shook his head and hid his face in Devasena's crook.

"Huh! I call you Nanna and you are going and hugging your Ammi!? Wah!"

Devasena chuckled at her jealous husband. At that moment Mahendra and Avantika came and frowned at the scene unfolding.

"Nana? What is happening here?"

"Your Anna's personal hell is on its way"

"Ammi See Chachu is doing this wantedly. Ammi save me"

Devasena ruffled Aslam's hair as she started to understand the matter.

"Who is Arzoo?"

"Daayan! Witch! Hell on earth!"

And Aslam ran away from there making Mahendra look at him and scratch his head. Amarendra chuckled shaking his head. He was so happy to see his family like this. Devasena smiled looking at his genuine smile. But there was a time when he was so stressed to even think of smiling.

Devasena was with Sivagami and Prasanna Devi in royal kitchen where Sivagami was looking over the food preparations for both her daughters in law.

"It is very important that the food be nutritious and healthy and tasty. Mainly in this time, you will have a lot of cravings for different tastes."

Devasena thought of her own craving and stifled her smile. Sivagami smiled at her.

"Enti Devasena?"

Devasena shook her head.

"Em ledu Rajamata"

Sivagami was not a person who dwelled on relationships. But this Rajamata from her daughters in law was not at all making her feel good. Devasena understood this from the frown on Rajamata's face. But again, just like Amarendra, Sivagami was well versed with schooling her expressions.

"Devasena, it is really important that you be happy. Same for you Prasanna! A very good relationship with your husband throughout until the child is born, is very important."

She said as she tasted and added more sweet to one of the delicacies. Devasena herself checked the Pappu koora and helped with the preparation of thaalimpulu. Prasanna was checking the rice. Every eyes there were awed at the Mother and Daughters in law bonding. But all that glitters are not gold.

All three ladies moved out discussing the dos and dont's as they were at the threshold of next trimesters. Once in her royal study, Sivagami turned to Prasanna.

"Prasanna, I see a lot of changes in Bhalla! The feeling of family has changed him a lot Prasanna."

Devasena swallowed her scoff as she knew that a tiger never changes its stripes. Prasanna maintained neutral face as she knew how her husband was capable of fooling others.

"Be careful Prasanna! Your womb is now only getting stronger. Have a good eating habit. Our yuvaraja should be healthy and so should Maharani"

Prasanna just smiled and went out from there. Sivagami turned to Devasena.

"I see a lot of changes in her! Influence?"

"May be"

Devasena shrugged.

"I remember Dahana pandaga Devasena! I have seen Prasanna before"

"Did you really SEE her Rajamata?"

Sivagami was taken aback by her tone. Devasena could not help. Why cant she see that her creepy son was actually looming over everyone's life? But she could not blame Sivagami too. She had done everything in her power. She raised two sons, she took care of the kingdom and politics.

"I shall take your leave Rajamata."

Saying Devasena left the kitchen. She felt sorry for Rajamata. But she was also a little disturbed by her behaviour recently. She was keeping her husband at distance which was worrying her the most. And her creepy son was plotting something and she was so sure that it was not going to take much time for him to strike.

Thinking all these she went back to the military practice ground. There she found some of Bhalla's men leering at her. Ignoring them, she went about searching her husband whom she found out to be in the weapons warehouse with Kattappa.

"Mama! What is happening here?"

She looked at Kattappa shaking his head helplessly.

"How come so much is going on and no one knew?"

"Maharaja was the army head then Baahu"

"But he will not be looking into such matter mama. He has other important things to look after."

Devasena shook her head. Her husband's ever positive attitude. Why wont he accept that it was that creep who did the scams?

"Baahu! It will be taken care of Baahu. Its not easy to traffic weapons from Maahishmati"

Devasena saw Amarendra sighing.

"If people like Saaketh are there, it is easy to do anything."

"But Saaketh is.."

"Mama! I want all the other details on this"

Kattappa understood and went away. That is when her husband noticed her. He came rushing to her.

"Eavesdropping eh Deva?"

He asked putting his arm around her and walking her inside.

"No.. Waiting dutifully for my husband"

Amarendra chuckled.

"Dutiful? My deva? Really?"

Devasena raised her brow.

"Am I not dutiful wife?"

Amarendra just shook his head smiling and slid his hand to where their child rested. Devasena smiled as she felt his hand on her tummy that was now showing well.

"How are you amma?"

"Nanna!"

Devasena admonished him. Amarendra smiled. But Devasena felt as if he was smiling only for her sake. She frowned. Seeing that Amarendra knew that he was caught.

"So.. What is Deva doing here?"

"I am bored!"

She said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"And you came here? All the way?"

"Yes!"

"Hmm.."

Amarendra sat with a thoughtful posture making Devasena stifle her giggle.

"SO what can we do to keep you entertained?"

He asked looking around. His study was empty except for them. Taking advantage of the situation, Amarendra pulled Devasena on to his lap after he settled himself on his aasanam.

Devasena giggled and bit his cheek making him wince.

"Deva! What habit is this?"

"Why?"

She asked as she fisted his robes over his heart placing her head over his shoulder.

"What why? You are always biting me!"

"You want me to hit you?"

Amarendra chuckled. His wife!

"Will that make you happy?"

"No! Anyways, why are we discussing my habits?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want to see the patraalu that has all the accounts!"

Amarendra was taken aback. Why was she asking this now?

"Timepass Amarendra"

Devasena answered his unasked question.

"Timepass? Hey! Who are you? What have you done to my Devasena?"

Devasena jabbed his stomach giggling.

"Devasena! I am serious. Usually you look into only the weapons. Not the accounts. Its Naayaka who sees that right?"

"It doesnt mean I don't know anything about it. I trusted Naayaka to do that and he has never given me an opportunity to question his trust. So I never took a second look at them."

Amarendra knew how trustworthy Naayaka was. Naayaka was a brother to them. He smiled.

"I know that my Devasena is very intelligent"

"No patronizing me!"

She glared at him.

"Ok! Ok! I will get the Patraalu ready for you and bring them."

"Why not now"

"Right now, your husband is hungry."

That is when Devasena understood that it was past their dinner time. She urgently was about to get down when she was pulled against her husband's chest.

"Where are you going?"

"Dining area!"

She said frowning. Amarendra raised his brow.

"Why?"

"You said you are hungry"

"I did!"

"Wha.."

Amarendra's eyes got that glint and Devasena understood. She glared at him and arrested him to his seat with a dagger making him grin.

"Single track mind! Better concentrate on the weapons, this one doesnt look good for defense."

She said and met his proud gaze. Looking around she got up.

"Come its time we ate!"

Saying she pulled Amarendra along. Again she ignored the leering of Bhalla's men and walked with head held high and pulling amarendra along.

She served him and fed him and let him feed her and had their food happily not knowing that her request was going to affect her husband and his relationship with Maahishmati.

Devasena felt someone touching her shoulder breaking her chain of thoughts. She turned to see Sanga looking at her with a frown. Devasena smiled.

"Randi"

She invited her and turned to see that her husband and Mahendra were troubling Aslam and laughing.

"Shivudu was a boon to me Ranigaru!"

"I understood."

Sanga sighed.

"I always thought that he was in danger due to the mountain. But he grew up seeing the mountain with ambition of reaching the peak. He is so stubborn that he never rested until he reached the peak. I never knew that he was so obsessed with it or may be I knew but I did not.."

"It was his destiny.."

"I understood that. But I have been thinking Shivudu as my world. I could not think that he could have another world."

"I understand. I am a mother too"

Devasena smiled genuinely. Sanga smiled looking at the mother and a queen.

"How are you feeling?"

Sanga asked. Devasena smiled.

"I am better now."

"You have to rest Ranigaru"

"I am really feeling well"

"But anna is not!"

Both the ladies turned to see Mahendra standing there standing with his hands on his hips.

"Emayindi Nanna?"

Devasena asked.

"Anna is going mad there and Nana has been troubling him a lot Amma!"

Devasena frowned. What was her husband doing? What is he? 5 year old? Why is he troubling Aslam?

"Padha nanna. Let us see what has got into your Nana!"

Mahendra chuckled and walked along with his mothers putting an arm around each making both smile.

There in Maahishmati secret outdoor..!

Kattappa knelt down and caressed him smiling.

"Baadshah!"

Kattappa smiled more as weak Baadshah nudged Kattappa.

"Your Baahubali is back ra! He is alive ra!"

He could see Baadshah blinking and saw his eyes shine. His smile grew wider. And not surprising him, Baadshah stood up.

"You want to meet him?"

Baadshah nudged kattappa in answer.

"Here! Have this medicine. It will help you endure the travel."

Baadshah who always made a fuss today happily ate everything kattappa gave and got ready. But he could not help himself but think about Veera who died 7 years back and how Devasena for the first time showed something on her face in all these years.

HE felt Baadshah nudge him and he wiped his tears smiling.

"Padha ra Baadshah. Its time you saw your master and its time Dheera met his master too."

Baadshah squealed happily. Kattappa made arrangements for Baadshah to be moved.

There Bhalla looked at the moon and realized that sixth day has gone down and still his son was missing. He thought of the moment when his wife said that this would happen.

"Remember this! One day will come, when you will stand alone and you would think where you went wrong. At that moment, do not forget to remember me! You were wrong at every step. You might make my son like you. But even he will not be with you. You will die alone! You will burn down in the fire of your own sins. And that will be the moment, when I will shine from that sky looking down at you"

Bhalla looked up and saw that the sky was indeed shining with the light of the moon. He felt a sweat drop coming down from his forehead and he touched it.

Was he, the Bhallaladeva scared? Why? He was the emperor of Maahishmati, the only emperor who had a 100 feet statue of gold. Why should he be scared?

He would face anything! When he could kill his own mother and brother, this monkey fellow.. Is nothing.

He scoffed. He remembered how he had trapped his mother and brother.

"Bhalla!"

Bhalla who was in his study turned to see his father walking in.

"Enti Nana"

"You are so cool here! There that orphan is getting his wife involved into royal military matters."

Bhalla smiled.

"You are smiling?"

Bhalla scoffed.

"What are you planning Bhalla?"

Bhalla smirked.

"Somethings are better when not said Nana"

"Bhalla, whatever it is.. Tell me once"

"Akkaraledu!"

Bijjala was taken aback. Bhalla smirked.

"BHALLA"

Bhalla came back from his thoughts and looked back to see his father standing there with that confused expression.

"Aarova roju kooda gadichi poyindi Bhalla!"

Bhalla stood there silently.

"Bhadra..!"

"Vastadu!"

He said. Bijjala for a moment thought of Devasena who said the same when they mocked her about her son being dead. Bijjala shook his head. He did not want to acknowledge this. He did not want to.

In caves..

"Enti Aslam! Getting ready to welcome Jannat?"

He asked troubling aslam. Aslam chided.

"Chachu! This is not fair"

"Nana! Why are you troubling Anna!"

Mahendra came there.

"Mahendra! You don't know about Jannat Nanna"

"Arey if you tell only I will know right? So that I can also trouble anna"

Aslam who till now was happy that he had his brother support went crazy.

"Orei Thammudu! Seriously?"

"When you can trouble me, I can also"

Mahendra shrugged. Devasena and Avantika giggled. Aslam glared at Avantika but she had her Shivudu's support.

Devasena walked upto Aslam.

"Enti nanna? Who is the Arzoo? Jannat?"

"Jannat Nahi Ammi! Jahnnum hai. She is hell!"

"Thappu Nanna! You should not tell a girl like that."

"What Chachu! You know about her"

"From what I heard from you. Even I am yet to meet her!"

"Arey No! She is a hurricane!"

"Shh! Aslam! You should always respect a woman!"

"Ammi! She is.."

"Let her come! You are going to bring her here!"

"No need! She will sniff me and reach here on her own!"

Devasena and Amarendra chuckled.

"Who is she?"

"She is Abbu's one of trader's daughter Ammi."

"Oh!"

"After we left the mela where we met you, Ghaziya became victim for a big sandstorm Ammi. We lost our homes and many of them lost their lives. Those who were left reached a place behind this Mahaparvatham and made ourselves a home. Me and my Abbu were saved by our travel and our wealth in form of trade stocks were safe. So Abbu made sure to secure other's livelihoods. One of such man was Zubair Rahmani. His daughter Arzoo Jannat Rahmani was Abbu's absolute favorite! But she never failed to make my life hell!"

Aslam chided. Devasena and Amarendra exchanged a glance and smiled as both of them saw a glint, a twinkle in Aslam's eyes as he spoke about Arzoo.

"Oh! So she has been with you?"

Devasena asked innocently.

"Yeah! She always hangs around me whenever I return after travelling. Pata nahi how she always come to know of my arrival!"

Amarendra cleared his throat. Devasena nodded her head.

Avantika smiled at mahendra. Mahendra smirked in return.

"Oh! She sounds interesting."

"Yeah yeah"

Aslam was so evasive that made devasena stifle her smile.

"When is she coming Aslam?"

Aslam gave his Chachu a glare.

"Who knows? She is a toofan! She will come as she wishes!"

Devasena and Amarendra shook their heads. Naayaka who saw all this smiled. He also saw Avantika and Mahendra's closeness. He did not know if he should be happy or anxious.

Devasena saw Naayaka looking at Mahendra and Avantika. She looked at Amarendra who nodded understanding.

"Ok Aslam! She will come when she likes. Now go and sleep. Its well past time"

Devasena said sternly and all the kids nodded their head obediently.

Amarendra and Devasena walked to their cave hand in hand. Once settled, Devasena removed his robe and applied medicines on his wounds.

She couldn't help the angry tears.

"Devasena!"

"Whatever you say. It is not easy to see this."

"Deva! These are the symbols of me being alive"

He said and pulled her on to him. He took the medicines from her hands and started tending to her wounds that were caused due to the chains. And it was his turn to grit his teeth. Then he looked at the wound on her neck.

"This looks different and New"

He asked frowning.

"Yes! Last Chaturdashi only your brother's son gave me these freshly"

And she went on to explain how Bhadra had arrested her and how Mahendra went on to behead him.

The bowl in Amarendra's hands cracked and broke into pieces. Devasena held his hand in hers.

"He is already punished Amarendra. Our son took care of it"

"But.. that fellow..Yesterday born fellow"

"Calm down Amarendra!"

"In this, I am so proud that my son is like me!"

"So Am I"

Devasena said and this time, she twirled his moustache. Amarendra smiled.

"This is better."

She said as she leaned on his shoulder placing her palm on his heart making Amarendra smile. He let his arm go around her and caressed her head.

"Amma!"

At that time, they saw a very sleepy Mahendra walking in pulling Aslam along.

"Mahendra! Aslam?!"

Devasena called getting up.

"I am not able to sleep amma"

He said sleepily.

"Me too Ammi"

And both went and laid down with their head on Devasena's lap. Devasena's eyes welled up. Amarendra's hold on her tightened. She looked at him. His eyes shined too with unshed tears. Both caressed their sons' head lulling them to sleep when Avantika came there too.

"Oh they are here"

Amarendra smiled.

"Come here!"

He called. Hesitantly Avantika went and sat beside him on his signal.

"What is Naayaka to you Avantika?"

Amarendra asked.

"Our Army chief"

Avantika said without a break. Devasena's shocking gaze met Amarendra's calm one.

"Nothing else?"

"What else?"

She asked frowning. Amarendra shook his head.

"Will you sleep here?"

Amarendra asked. Avantika was taken aback. But seeing their smiling faces she relaxed. But she had one wish.

"Can I sleep on your lap Maharaja?"

She asked. Because she has already seen a mother's affection in her Rani Devasena. But she was deprived of a father's love too. And seeing her Shiva getting both, she also want to taste them.

Amarendra looked at Devasena who was smiling with her tears flowing. Amarendra folded her legs and made space for Avantika to lay her head. He caressed her head lulling her to sleep trying to contain his tears unlike Avantika's and Devasena's.

Avantika's were happy one's as she was seeing and experiencing something that he had never.

While Devasena's were bittersweet. One side she was happy to see this new relation while on the other side she was really feeling bad as she knew how much Amarendra wanted a daughter whom he could spoil and pamper.

At that moment Devasena felt Amarendra's hold tightening. She looked up at him and he shook his head. She also shook her head and leaned in placing her head on his shoulder.

But both did not see Mahendra smiling as he slept.

By the end of 3rd Jaamam, Amarendra woke up as he heard something. Frowning he carefully placed Avantika's head on Devasena's lap and came out of the cave when he heard it again. He rushed out of the caves and whatever he saw, made him so emotional. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Second Chance Atishrah Wahi

Любовные романы

153K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
The Raghuvanshi Family Ananya Agarwal

Любовные романы

106K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
11.7K 852 15
Mission Behrupiya..... After the leap of 5 years... What if MPT hates Anuseena, as they think they are terrorist ?? What if in the place of Haseena...
When Mr.Rude Meets Ms.Love ✔ Tejasswi

Любовные романы

648K 33.8K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...