The Sheikh's Fantasy Girl - C...

By JanVanEngen

Andie May can't believe when her agent calls and tells her, her best selling book has been picked up to be ma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty-One

10.7K 483 8
By JanVanEngen

Andie peeled the bisht from the robe down his arms and fell away followed by his headdress, tailing fingers across his broad shoulders and up his neck, following with her eyes. He was so beautiful and hers. She brushed her fingers across his lips. 

His beautiful, sensitive mouth. Her husband. His wife and her first.

"Shihab," her fingers trembled slightly from the unknown.

"Shh, I know," he breathed. "We will do this slowly, just enjoy each other." His fingers brushed over the lace of her dress. "This is a very traditional dress, with one hundred and one buttons that only the husband is allowed to release."

"But," she looked at him startled.

"Yes, I cheated. I didn't want to spend all night on the dress when I can enjoy the treasure underneath."

She couldn't help smiling. "Explains the zip, quick access."

"Do you blame me?" He asked with a kiss. His fingers trailed down over the zip.

"Actually I agree, all yours," her eyes clashed with his and the zip went down, all the way down to her hips. Longingly she rolled into him. He always made it so easy for her in everything. All she had to do was give herself over to him completely.

"Do you trust me, Andrea?"

"I do," she sighed.

"Completely?"

"Definitely." 

He kissed her softly, then again, teasing and tasting her, embedding his hands through her hair, just enjoying each other on a journey of discovery. Grabbing his robe in her hands and with his help, she removed it and dropped over the side of the bed, joining his other garments on the floor. 

Releasing a shaky breath, she spread her hand over his heated skin, soft, velvet to the touch yet so hard underneath, over his shoulder and down his rippling back. He felt so good, smelt so good, pressing her mouth against his skin, tasting salty.

The sleeves of her dress were eased off her shoulder and down her arms, all the way down to her waist, exposing soft silky cleavage hugged by a lacy strapless bra. She wasn't over full, yet not small either, fitting perfectly in his hand that cupped a breast, skimming a thumb over her sensitive bud under the lace.

Bra released, it fell away as he brushed her creamy fair, plump skin with his lips, and took a hard bud into his hot wet mouth, flicking his tongue over. Moaning, she arched into his mouth, fingers digging into his back, trembling at his touch. Cold air rushed across her wet warm nipple as he claimed her other one into his mouth. 

She gasped. Shuddered and held him.

He lifted his head, brushing an ear with his lips. "I need to see all of you," he whispered against her ear. Then eased back, stripping the dress from her and letting it slip from his fingers to the floor as she lay before him only wearing white lacy panties. 

Going onto his knees on each side of her, he splayed his hand on her midriff and caressed up to the swell of her breasts. Her skin flushed, eyes hooded, heavy with desire for him. "Perfect," he purred. "You are so perfect," lowering to claim her mouth as his hands spread across her breasts, cupped, and caressed.

Her breath caught, crying out his name in his mouth, and then he was exploring from her mouth down her neck, towards the swell of her breasts, his thumb brushing over her over-sensitive nipples. So tightly strung like a guitar string ready to break. With his hands and mouth, he worshipped her peeling away her panties as he kissed every inch of her. Calling to him, she brought him back to her and sorted out her hungry mouth as they fused.

She pushed down on his pants that he wore under the robes, with his help, they were dispensed with. Legs entangled, tongues dancing, her touch growing bolder as she got to know his body, trembling at the feel of his arousal pressed against her belly. Fingers curled through his hair as they devoured each other, his rock-hard chest pressed hard against the soft swell of her breasts, skin covered with a fine film.

She wanted him closer, deeper, wanted all of him. She ached for him, there was a throbbing between her legs, biting her lip as his very clever fingers slip into her wet folds and caressed her clitoris, stimulating her into a frenzy, crying out as she moved against his hand, head back, hands clutching the bedding tightly as she shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving her boneless.

He gathered her into his arms and held her, pressing kisses on her face, down her neck, as she weakly held onto him as his fingers stroked her over her hip, guiding her leg up over his hip. She reached up and turned his face back to hers and kissed him hungrily.

"I want all of you," she whispered, moving against him, her core clenching. Her leg went higher around his waist opening to him. "Shihab," she begged as he kept kissing her. She groaned when he moved away from her.

"Just need to get something," he gave a low guttural answer; he opened the bedside table and removed a foil and held it out in front of them. "I want us to wait for a while. Are you protected?" Her cheeks flushed deeper. "I will always look after you," he promised. "Unless you desire a family straight away. Your decision beloved."

She curled a hand around his and brought it down to kiss. "I rather not have anything between us, however, for now, yes, I want us to wait as well." Breaking the foil seal, he sheathed himself, and then went back into her loving arms, kissing her again. "Shihab, you're killing me."

"That isn't my plan."

Hungrily she kissed him. "I want all of you, now!" He brought her to the brink, then when she thought couldn't stand another second he pushed in gently. She bit his shoulder as he pushed past her barrier and stilled, so could get used to the feel of him, inside of her, deep and hard, then began moving in her with deep slow strokes.

Her legs cramped around him, meeting him with every thrust, fingers digging into his shoulder and raking down his back as she arched back, her whole body alive, on fire, consumed, crying out his name as she come hard. She clung to him, breathing laboured as he shuddered and collapsed together onto the bed.

Cradling her in his arms, he kissed her softly, holding each other until they fell asleep. The first time. Stirring awake often, they reached for each other and made love all over again. The foiled packages went under the pillow for easier access.

Stirring awake Andie reached for Shihab to be wrapped in his arms, her eyes opening slowly as did her smile that spread across her lips. "Good morning my beloved Shihab," she whispered huskily. His hold tightened around her and his dark head lowered, searching out her lips. Lovingly she wrapped her leg around his hip, moving against his leg, wanting him deep inside of her to fulfil a deep ache of need.

Now on a more intimate level, she knew his touch so well after exploring every inch of her with his hands and lips, reconnecting after falling asleep in his arms a while ago. As well as she knew him, raking her finger over the contour of his body, down his back, wrapping her other leg around him, as they shifted, opening to him. He reached under the pillow and removed a foil package and saw to needs while kissing her.

There was no holding back, this need for each other that he plunged deep inside her, filling her to the hilt, she cried out into his mouth, fingers digging into his back as her heels went into his lower back arching, meeting him thrust for thrust. Their mouths were hungry, devouring each other, greedy. They made love hard and fast, hungrily, passionately until they climaxed and collapsed holding each other, skin damp, breathing laboured.

Shihab stayed between her legs that fell away slightly, fingers entwined through his damp hair as he planted kisses across her damp skin, resting them on her throbbing pulse at the base of her neck, whispering words of Arabic that sent her over the top as she arched her head back, hair tumbled behind her on the pillows. 

His chest crushed against her plump heavy breasts, and super sensitive, aching to be touched. Her heart skipped a beat as his warm breath whispered in her ear. Lips parted, she gasped, as he shifted his hand onto her hip, holding her to him onto the side.

"No," she moaned, as he moved out of her. "Don't," she protested her leg cramping around him. He kissed her deeply.

"I'm not," he promised, "but I have to get this." Her eyes flew open, groaning at the shrill of the phone. He rolled over, reaching for the receiver and answered. Andie wiggled to his side, leaning against him, pressing her lips against his shoulder, running a hand up and down his arm, pressing herself up against him.

She raised higher kissing his neck as her hand slid down his chest while he spoke softly into the phone in his native tongue. Closing her eyes, she breathed him in, taking the lobe of his ear in her mouth and sucked on. He hung up, slammed down the phone, and tossed them back onto the bed, hovering over her, eyes dark and stormy.

"Andrea," he growled deep in his throat. Light fingers trailed over his broad bare chest following down with her eyes.

"You are so beautiful," she looked up into his eyes. "Who was that?"

"Someone who won't be doing that again," he muttered, lowering to kiss her neck, nipping, she shuddered, moaned and raked fingers down his back. One hand clamped on her hip, guiding her against him as he explored her swollen flesh, his stubble brushed roughly against her sensitive skin that aroused her more. Hard against soft. Her fingers dug into his shoulder, holding him, calling his name, arching against him, invitingly.

"Not yet," he hissed. "You're not rushing me this time." He took his time, to enjoy her in the fullest way possible until she begged for release, sinking deep into her, loving her with his body until they finally just held each other, kissing, touching and savouring each other. 

They shared a leisurely breakfast in bed.

"Baby I need to see a doctor."

"Do you, now?" He teased, running fingers through her hair, resting up against him.

She nodded. "I don't want anything between us. I would go on the pill," she offered.

"I'd organise a visit for you if that is what you want," she nodded, kissing him then shared their breakfast. Grabbing a robe she pulled it over her head, slipped arms through the oversized sleeves and removed the tray, rushing off to deposit it back in the kitchen, where Sebastian was seated at the table, sipping coffee.

"We need to talk." Sebastian arched a brow. Knowing she didn't have much time, she told him what she wanted.

Sebastian smiled with delight. "It will be done."

"Thank you," she hugged him, then rushed off, before she was hunted down.

Pleased, she headed back to the bed and joined the man still in there. They had the whole day to themselves and stayed in the bedroom, in bed, spending long hours of loving, talking, and finding each other; eventually, they shared a long leisurely bath, changed, and headed out.

"My turn," she went behind him and placed her hands over his eyes that wasn't an easy task, him being so tall. "Okay giraffe man, bend down."

"Now, you wouldn't be planning on having your wicked way with me?"

"You wish, so no. However, you do have the cutest butt in the history of men."

"So glad you think so, but how would you know?"

"I know. I have looked at many a man's butts."

His head tilted around. "Not so sure I like the sound of that."

"For research. A man's got to have a great butt, now move it." He wiggled his butt, she giggled.

"Should I be worried about this?" He asked suddenly concerned.

"No, my turn to surprise you." Dropping her hands, she circled him and grabbed his hands instead. Silver-grey eyes danced at her. "Close those gorgeous eyes of yours."

"Now I am concerned and all these compliments are going to my head."

"It's fine, your head will still fit through the door," she teased, guiding him towards the dining room. Sebastian opened the door for her. She winked at him. Good thing Shihab didn't see.

"Riiiiiight, a backhanded compliment I see." Twisting around, so she could see, she led him through the open door into the dining room. The curtains open, filling the room with warm light, and wonderful views. She guided him over to the table and eased him into a chair. His hand reached out to touch the edge of the table.

"What have you and Sebastian been cooking up?"

"Ta-da! A feast for a king!" His eyes opened, finding a feast of his favourite food spread across the table. "I see you have been cooking up literally. When was all this organised?" He waved a hand over the spread before them.

"Does it matter?" She asked, pulling her chair closer to his. "This looks interesting. Middle Eastern?" She had no idea what was prepared, leaving it all in Sebastian's good hands.

"Mainly, just try a bit of each," he suggested, removing a dish and placing some on his plate and then on hers. She removed a dish and did the same. Soon their plates were full of a range of dishes, colours and aromas. Picking up a fork, they dug in, even feeding each other. 

Smiling, she reached up and removed some from his lips, then shared a kiss.

"It's a good thing we don't eat like this every day."

"Hmm, I might lose my chef," he teased. "I don't know about you, but I think I have had enough."

She shifted from the chair onto his lap. "I couldn't agree more." She patted her full belly. They spend a lazy time in the lounge room, with coffee, snuggled up against each other, watching a movie finally going back to bed.

The following day Shihab went back to work, a doctor paid a visit in residence and saw to her all needs, even had a full medical check. Shihab's personal physician, although had to wait a full month, until she had full protection.

Back to life.

Shihab sat down on the bed, slapping her bottom under the cover. Startled, she cried out, springing up on her elbows. "What? Why?" She looked around, flopping back into the pillows. "Shihab," she growled, kicking out with her leg, under the bedding.

"Well, you should be up and about."

Yawning, she raked her fingers through her messy bed hair. "I had a late night."

"I know. Did you honestly believe I wouldn't know when you leave my bed?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, when I have an idea, I just have to get it down, before I lose my train of thought."

He hovered over her and kissed her. "I guess I just have to get used to it." He stretched out on top of the covers at her side, stroking her jawline, guiding her closer to him and kissing her deeply. "I hate leaving you, but I need to go."

"I know," she sighed, nestling up against him, running her hand over his suit jacket. "Should you even be doing this? We can't have a messy Sheikh," she teased, kissing his chin. "I do love you so much," she purred nuzzling his throat.

"Don't I know it," he said smugly. Reluctantly, he eased out of her hold and off the bed, straightening his suit jacket. "I'd try to make it back as soon as I can. Do you want breakfast in bed?" A sleepy head nodded. He leaned back in and kissed her cheek. "I better not find you still here when I get back." He eased back thoughtful. "Scrap that, stay in if you want," he winked at her and walked out. 

Andie pulled the bedding over her head, she might just do that.

However, she eventually dragged herself out of bed, showered and changed into her favourite clothes, settling down to write in the main room. Scratching at her hair, she headed towards the door, only to stop as the butler arrived. 

Now back in residence so were his staff. Shrugging in helplessness, she turned and headed back, where she had spread herself out since she had the day to herself. Shihab tied up with his business dealing for hours, working late when things haven't gone right. 

He rang her daily to be told she was fine and needed peace and quiet.

He had laughed. "I've rung at a bad time, haven't I?"

"Sorry gorgeous, but right in the middle of something." That was it and he was gone, leaving her with it. It was all about her train of thought. Once lost, it was gone for good, he got it, which was wonderful, and he had a billion-dollar business to run. His time was valuable and she got it, also.

Shoving a pen behind her ear, she settled behind her laptop and tapped away. "Where is she?" Her head shot up as Shihab strode into the room with a long-legged stride. He faltered at the sight of her in her pjs, scruffy looped ponytail, scattered papers everywhere.

"Oh, sorry," she usually cleaned up before he got home. She started gathering the scattered papers. He charged across and helped her.

"Go and get changed, we have guests." Her eyes widened to still.

"Guests? What type of guests?"

"I'd clear up Andrea, just go," he said in a low tone.

"Where are they? I can't go out like this."

"Don't worry, just go through the hallway," he was grabbing her paper all over the place, putting it together, out of order. 

Suck it up. 

She closed down her laptop, unplugged and headed towards their bedroom, checking the hallway, hearing faint voices from the reception room. Relieved, she fled towards the bedroom on the opposite side of where they were. Once there, she plugged in her laptop and placed it on the bed, then headed towards the bathroom, having the quickest shower in history.

Followed by a blow dry, leaving her hair down, and wearing a towel, she entered the bedroom, finding her papers stacked on the bed beside her laptop. Spread across the bed was a black stylish cocktail dress with matching jewellery. All ready for her. 

Entering the walk-in wardrobe she removed black lacy panties with matching bra, and went back to get dressed, looked over the outfit that hugged all her lines. She flicked back her hair over her shoulders, ready to leave, when she felt the carpet under her feet.

Shoes, damn. She would rather wear slippers or runners, yet had to be in high heels. Shihab was so good at picking out her clothes. Always knew what she needed to wear on such occasions with accessories, and she was learning. 

Finding black strappy shoes with high heels, she sat on the bed, placing them on.

Standing, she waited until she found her feet, and then headed out, pulling the dress down. Totally different dresses than she was used to. Shihab had spent a lot on her new London wardrobe, so she would fit in his business world. 

Then one must not forget the palace world. Her days were filled with writing and dealing with Miles and sudden surprise guests. Taking a deep breath, she entered the reception room, where there were four couples and her husband.

"Ah, at last," Shihab stood as did the men also all suited the women all wearing cocktail dresses and jewellery. He held out his hand that she crossed over to be taken.

"Gentlemen," she greeted and smiled at the upmarket-dressed woman. "Ladies."

"This is my wife, Andrea," she was introduced to all the couples then settled down beside Shihab's side, tucking one ankle behind the other, knees off the side towards him.

"You certainly kept that a secret," one of the very attractive wives stated. All very quiet and reserved with a strong upper English accent. Shihab grabbed her hand to squeeze.

"Do you blame me?"

"Not at all. I'm surprised the papers hadn't got wind of this."

"I have very loyal friends and staff and it is time to show the world the woman I love." She moaned inwardly.

 He was killing her and couldn't protest or say a word, yet her cheeks burning hot.

"You look flushed, my dear. Shihab you shouldn't tease her."

"Oh, he's not," Andie pipped in. "He's deadly serious. Why did you think I agreed to marry him? He has the best lines."

"They are not lines," he declared.

"They are but I love them." She smiled up at him, eyes twinkling, already feeling better. 

Shihab knew how she hated being rushed or taken off guard. Sebastian entered the room, crossed over to Andie and whispered in her ear. 

"Thank you, Sebastian," he bowed and departed. She knew Shihab had arranged that, making her lady of the house. She stood. "Dinner is ready, shall we?" She turned and led the way out of the reception room towards the dining room, entering to stop dead at the beautifully set up dining table and the view of the darkening skies of London. An arm went around her, she turned towards Shihab. "I will never get used to this."

"Hmm," he edged her into the room. "Please sit where you desire," Shihab stated as he guided her to the table and pulled out a chair on the left side of the head of the table. The other couples took their seats. 

Obviously, they all got on. The first course was served, wine poured for those who wanted or others supplied with whatever they desired. Choices all around. Shihab always saw to everyone's needs.

Andie was dying to find out who they were, yet knew she couldn't ask straight out. This wasn't the film business, it was the palace business. Yet did they know who he was? This double life stunk. What did one say and what did one ask? As it turned out, she just listened as everyone talked. Not about business, just life. 

The woman grew chattier and obviously knew each other.

Sebastian, of course, outdid himself, served by waiters. She grabbed a waiter's sleeve. "Tell my Sebastian, he is a marvel, and thank him for the cuisine delight as usual."

"Great his salary just went up," Shihab bemoaned.

"Darling, you should always praise good work. He is amazing. I love his cooking and looks after you so well, so give him credit when it's due. This was dumped on him as well." She fell quiet, saying the wrong thing. Dumped.

"Quite correct," Lucinda, one of the wives noted. "Always dropping us poor ladies into it at the last moment. I must say Andrea you do look smashing."

"Thank you," she said in a quiet voice.

Shihab clasped her hand, brought up and kissed. "As you will find out my beautiful wife finds it hard to accept compliments." His hand dropped to her knee under the table and squeezed. Tightly. 

She smiled. He was going to die later. He knew.

"So what do you do?" Another wife asked, Camilla.

"Work from home." Not to be seen as the token wife, who only wanted pretty things.

"Really?" They all lit up. "What do you do?" One asked.

"Write," she said not going into detail. "Ah, my favourite, desserts. I am sure Sebastian went out of his way. Oh, my...." She gasped at the sight of her favourite Italian dessert as it was placed in front of her. "Baby our first dessert," she said excitedly pointing at it, and then grabbed a fork to dig into.

"It was," he winked at her.

She leaned in towards him. "I love you," she whispered. Smiling, she offered her first bite to him. He repeated the action, and the women sighed. The men didn't.

"She never shares her desert," Shihab pointed out. "That was a first."

"So true," she smiled. They all dug into their rich, decadent dessert. There were many aahing of approval.

"It is to die for," one complimented. "Italian?"

"My wife does have a weakness for it," Shihab confessed, who was eyeing off his unfinished dessert, while hers was long gone.

"When did all this happen?"

"Hmm, from the first day I met her," he stated. "Actually, just a few days ago." Andie gasped and then went all soft inside. No wonder she loved this man, declaring that in front of his hard-nosed businessmen, and their wives. 

Relaxing, they moved to the main room, the now cleaned-up living room, when it had been scattered in her mess, feeling guilty.

The women gathered around her, so sat down together, enjoying coffee and a platter of cheese, fruit and biscuits, finding out more about them. All had young children; their husbands all had connections to Shihab, and have just pulled off a big deal. 

He didn't use his royal title outside of his country.

Later that night, when they were alone, Andie paced which Shihab couldn't help noticing. "Okay, out with it."

She turned to him, chewing on her bottom lip. "That girl you saw today that horrible mess is me. I look like that every day when I work. I'm not dressy, or fashionable. Not suitable at all."

Standing, he went to her, gathering her into his arms. "I was more upset I didn't give you any warning." His lips brushed her temple. "Find it quite arousing to see you like that."

"What, meaning her, loose pjs, a messy mess?"

"That's all a part of your charm. I just didn't want you to feel embarrassed."

She looked at him blankly. "Me? You could never embarrass me, Shihab. I'm the embarrassing one...oh, I see," she sank into a chair. "How I would feel," she said softly. Andie looked up. "You shouldn't have to feel that way. This is your home and I should be able to bring whoever you want without feeling a need to check first."

"Andrea," he warned. "This is our home."

"And I need to respect your needs, so you can come and go as you please, without worrying about what mess I have made."

"What mess?" He asked, exasperated.

"Mine! I know who I am. Messy, who wears pjs as normal clothes. I would slop around in them all day if I could and do. You deserve a model answering your door."

"Too high maintenance," he waved away. "Forget it, Andrea, you and I, is the way it is, however, you do need your own space to be messy as you want. I would always let you know if I am bringing someone back."

"Shihab," she flew across and threw her arms around him and kissed his face. Arms around her waist, he lifted her off her feet.

"However, I won't have you judged either."

She eyed him closely. "So had me dressed for the occasion?" She dared to be kissed.

"Or undressed as I see it."

"Oh, you're so bad," she cooed, wrapping her legs around his waist, where he had pushed up the dress, allowing her to do so and carried her to the bedroom, kicking the door closed. However, there was a mess that needed to be cleaned off the bed first, making up Shihab's mind, something had to be done.

That wouldn't be seen until tomorrow, however, could show her.

Shihab opened a door that led into an empty room with a view of Hyde Park. There was only a table and chair. "This is your room. I would leave it up to you how you want to furniture it. Whatever you need would be provided."

"First of all, and please don't take this the wrong way, I need a daybed of some sort." A dark brow shot up straight away. "See what I mean. Sometimes, I lie down. Sitting all the time does my back in." She looked around amazed. "What was it before?" She asked since it was such a large room.

"A bedroom, now you're writer's room, so whenever we have to come here, you would always have your room."

She turned to him. "When we use it? This is not your home?"

"No, not my permanent home."

"Do you have one?" She asked, astonished.

He shrugged. "One of many."

"So you do a lot of travelling, then?" There was so much she didn't know about him in the true sense. She stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his shirted chest. "What do we really know about each other?" He guided her closer.

"What does any of us know about anyone?" She looked up with curiosity. "I think we know each other quite well, don't you, Andrea Angel?"

"Physically yes, but what do you really know about each other?" His hands went up under her arms and lifted her easily, so she had to look down upon him.

"I know you like being messy; lose yourself in your work. Time means nothing to you, and you really don't care what people think of you."

Her arms went around his neck as he lowered her closer to him. "That is where you are so wrong. Writers have to be reassured all the time, egos pampered and we are so fragile, are you sure you can handle that Shihab."

"The only thing I cannot handle is not having you in my life, Andrea, being kept at arms' length."

"Well, that's not going to happen," she noted smugly kissing him.

He turned around and headed back to their bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 4.2K 21
"I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do." I whispered meekly. "I thought I told you that I wanted you here, with me. I want your happines...
9.4K 742 36
Shahzaib is an independent filmmaker who is extremely against marriage and believes no one should ever ruin their lives by getting married. After his...
16.2K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
92.2K 6.8K 35
Ashley Cosgrove thought she had it all, working for her father, and dodging the prospective husbands her mother kept pushing her way. Living in the c...