My twin mates ⏸️

Da chubbyeol_jones

An abused omega finally escapes his abusive pack and hides in the city for safety because he could never surv... Altro

Chapter 0
Chapter 1 - Full Moon
Chapter 2 - Trapped
Chapter 3 - Fate worse than death
Chapter 4 - The Great Escape...ish
Chapter 5 - I want to live
Chapter 6 - I got you
Chapter 7 - Mate
Chapter 8 - Mate 2
Chapter 9 - I can't do this
Chapter 10 - Inner demons
Chapter 11 - Inner Demons 2
Chapter 12 - You came back
Chapter 13 - Dreams
Chapter 14 - You look familiar
Chapter 15 - I will protect you
Chapter 16 - Confessions
Chapter 17 - Seeing double
FINALLY EDITING IS COMPLETE
Chapter 18 - Answers
Chapter 19 - MY mate needs ME
Questions
Chapter 20 - Big Happy Family
Chapter 21 - Congratulations...or not
Chapter 22 - Heading out
NEW COVER
Chapter 23 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 25 - The Mating
Chapter 26 - The Morning After
Chapter 27 - This is real
Werewolf ranks
Chapter 28 - I'm just a monster
Chapter 29 - I'm a Monster
Chapter 30 - This can't be happening
Chapter 31 - Promise
Chapter 32 - Opening Up
Chapter 33 - New Discoveries
Chapter 34 - Memories
Just Checking In

Chapter 24 - Mates

5.6K 332 133
Da chubbyeol_jones

Author's POV

Chan and Yoora were shocked that 4 members had instantly found their mates in their new members.

It was shocking but good news. Everyone of them had longed for a mate and their prayers had finally been answered.

Kyungsoo, Lay, Sehun and Tao were all shocked at the turn of events but could feel the pull they felt towards the wolves in front of them.

"This must be overwhelming but I would like to make introductions before anyone jumps on their mate," Chan said getting the attention of his packmates.

"First of all, I have great news," Chan said as he walked and stood next to his brother keeping Baek in between them.

"We found Yeol, my twin brother. He was still alive and not only that but we also have our mate Baekhyun," Chan said and everyone cheered in happiness.

"These are his friends Kyungsoo, Sehun, Lay and Tao" Chan going to stand with his pack then he continues, "This is my pack. There are more people to meet but for now this is my beta (right hand man) and best friend Kris."

He introduced the tall serious looking guy with golden blond hair. He looked at Tao with so much intensity the werecat began to fidget. This made Kris smirk realizing he had an effect on his mate.

On the other hand, Tao just felt like pouncing on the wolf but held himself back.

"This is Kai. He is the pack Head Warrior." Chan introduced the tan male who was just about ready to drag the vampire prince away from everyone by the way he looked at him.

Kyungsoo didn't look phased but deep down he could feel the pull of the mate bond. If his parents knew his mate was a wolf they would totally flip out. It's a good thing he didn't care about their opinions.

"This is Suho. He is the Elder for our pack." Chan introduced the next.

Suho couldn't keep his eyes off the pink haired fairy. Lay blushed at the intense look he got from the wolf which made Suho smile. He loved that his mate was adorable.

"This little one is Luhan," Chan said introducing the small slim male who was obviously an omega like Baek.

He was too shy to look at his mate Sehun in the eye and this all but made the demon smirk.

Sehun could smell the little wolfs innocence which was very alluring to him.

"Finally, this is Chen and his mate Xuimin. They are our pack healers," Chan said and the happy couple smiled and greeted everyone.

Chen left, Xuimin right

After that everyone was escorted to their rooms and after an hour they all met in the dining room for breakfast.

Everyone seemed to be chatting in pairs, leaving two by two with the excuse of showing the other around.

Soon Chan, Yeol and Baek were the only ones left. Baek was still too tired and wanted to get some rest.

He dragged both his mates upstairs as he followed the scent to Chan's room.

Baek jumped into bed as he took in Chan's scent which made him feel content as he immediately went to sleep.

He wanted to be held but as long as both his mates were in the room he still felt comfortable and safe.

"Does being here bring back any memories?" Chan asked a bit hopeful.

"I'm sorry. I still don't remember anything," Yeol responded a bit disappointed his memories hadn't resurfaced.

He was looking at the pictures around the room. Most were of Yoora and Chan as they grew up. He stopped when he found a picture of him and Chan and picked it up to get a better look.

"We were 4 at that time. You never really liked posing for pictures so mom had to force you. That's why you looked mad while I was smiling," Chan explained.
Yeol smiled because that really sounded so much like him.

"How was she? Our mother," Yeol asked.

Chan grabbed a picture from the other side of the room and passed it to Yeol. It was of a woman with Blood red hair and almond shaped eyes with the brightest smile.

"You got your stubbornness and headstrong attitude from her. She was loving and caring but when the time came she was strong and authoritative. She was the perfect Luna who would do anything to protect the pack. I'm more like dad. With dark hair and chilled attitude," Chan explained.

"Is he still alive?" Yeol asked.

"Yes, he is. Which reminds me I should give him a call and tell him about you. Since stepping down as the Alpha, he travels a lot and so he might take a few days to get back. He is going to be so happy to see you," Chan said before walking out of the room to make the call.

Yeol was about to also leave the room when Baek whimpered in his sleep.

"Baby, are you alright?" Yeol was immediately by his side and shook him awake. He hated to see Baek with tears in his eyes.

"Yeollie," Baek said as he sniffled, "I had a nightmare," he said and Yeol wrapped his arms around his mate pulling him into his lap.

"It's okay baby. You're safe. I'm here and not going anywhere," Yeol held him tight.

When Baek had calmed down he straddled Yeol's lap before kissing him.

Yeol was more than happy to kiss his mate. He deepened the kiss and soon Baek started rocking his hips.

"Baek, baby calm down before I lose control," Yeol said as he held Baek's hips, keeping them in place.

"What if I want you to lose control?" He whispered in Yeol's ear and that was it for the Alpha. He thrust his hips upwards rubbing their already hard erections together.

"Ahhh..." Baek couldn't help but moan as Yeol licked, nipped and sucked where his shoulder meets his neck.

"Ahhh...Yes...Yeollie...ahhh..." Baek only felt pleasure, as their hips rocked together and Yeol grazed his fangs against his sweet spot. They both stopped and Baek turned his back when they hear the door open to see Chan frozen by the door.

"That is so sexy," Chan said as he licked his lips and his eyes flashed with lust, seeing his twin grinding against their mate.

"Do you want to join us?" Baek asked with lust in his eyes as pleasure coursed through his body.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What is the rest of the pack up to?
Will Yeol get possessive over Baek again or will both twins claim their mate?
What do you think will happen next?

Edited: 10-09-18

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

119K 7.9K 22
A young omega finally meets his mate who comes in the form of a fairy who looks like he could never hurt a fly. #14 on fairy 31-01-19 #32 on fire 11...
15.4K 807 3
Blood purity made all the difference, Baekhyun picked a path, and Chanyeol was a little too late. - - - - - - - - - - - Title: Technical Faults (2015...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
16.1K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...