Back To School

By g0nE____

Who knew an Incubi would go to school by force of a human girl. How will Sam deal with highschool? How will M... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

158 3 0
By g0nE____

With a long drive ahead of them, Naomi finally pulled up in the parking lot. Suzu groaned as Sam continued to pull small smirks at her. Mika laughed at the two and Naomi unbuckled her seatbelt.

"We're here!" She squealed, which made Suzu wheeze.

"Seriously, Patterson! You don't have to scream that every time we arrive." Suzu retorted, slamming her face into her hand before unbuckling her seatbelt and jumping out the car.

"We're not in the classroom, Suzu. Don't call me by my last name." Naomi replied, frowning as she got out the car.

Mika laughed as she got out the car with Sam following her close behind. He pulled his jacket more over his shoulders and then took the girl's hand. The raven-haired female looked at him, seeing a small reassuring smile on his face.

"Lighten up, doofus. I promise ya, Lisette won't get anywhere near us." Sam nodded at her, which caused her to softly laugh. "I know that, you dork." She replied as a huff was heard from her.

Mika took Sam's hand and smiled at her friends. They all walked into school as soon as the bell rang.

"Well. First class, here we go!" Naomi squealed in excitement.

"Naomi. Shut up." Suzu snorted at Naomi, frowning before exchanging looks with the male. Sam returned the look and the two of them glared silently. It got awkward, which caused Mika to clear her throat and the four of them headed to class.

It was Economics. The class Mika's father pushed her to do. Yes, she only did the lesson because of not wanting to disappoint her father. But now, she wasn't so sure.

Ms Phillips began talking once more about the Model Formula, making sure we had enough of the experience for the upcoming test. Sam kept calling out, which caused Ms to get quite irritated. Mika chuckled at the frown Sam pulled every time he was denied to ask his question.

The Economics class went by quite quickly, which caused a smile on her face. She could finally go to the Cafeteria and have a break from lessons. Suzu, once again, was out of the classroom like a rocket. But as soon as she got out, Sam was already out.

"How the?" The short-haired brunette had her eyes widened in confusion. She was always the first out. How did Mika's boyfriend beat her?

"I told you. I'm faster then I look." Sam replied with a sly smirk. Her red eyes sharpened at his direction. Mika and Naomi spoke as they walked out and saw the two glaring at each other.

"What's it with you two? Is there some sort of.. a Frenemy relationship?" Naomi questioned. The two stopped glaring at each other and then looked at Naomi. Sam simply shrugged and walked over beside his girl, holding her hand and walking down the corridors with her and her friends.

"They may be. I haven't worked it out yet." Suzu replied, scratching the back of her neck and looking at Sam.

"Let's just say. We're doing this for our own entertainment. Nothing's going on between us. This girl here just seems to be too full of herself." The male brunette smirked once more, getting a fearful glare from Suzu.

"In case that small pea brain of yours still hasn't processed it. My name is Suzu, not.. 'this girl.' Okay? Okay." She scolded, crossing her arms. He chuckled as they entered the cafeteria.

The four of them spoke about the random ideas that popped in their head at the time. However, the nightmare Mika had the previous night replayed in her mind. As much as she knew it was fake, something told her that Lisette had the same feeling and could automatically try to start it.

The thought of that stuck up blonde placing her hands all over Sam made the raven haired girl's stomach gnawed at her insides, knotting up and tightening. The feeling made her virtually sick. She felt like she needed to actually be sick, that was how her thoughts were telling her.

"Earth to Anderson! Gee, are you alive in there?" A click of someone's fingers made Mika look over at the three people who were glancing at her with concerned looks.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I must of been deep in thought." She apologised, smiling nervously as she bit her bottom lip and placing her chin in her hand. The male beside her placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

She bit her tongue in order to stop a squeal being heard from her, smiling towards the demon she grew to love. His returning smile sent a good feeling through the girl's veins. It made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside. It was infectious. It was adorable. It healed her terrible thoughts. It healed her darkness, and brought her to the light.

"Yuck. Will you look at this, Naomi?"

"Hush, Suzu! They're adorable!"

"Course you would say that. All you ever talk about is boys."

"Well, even you admitted that Mika would get a boyfriend before us. And here we are, looking at our friend making those sweet googly eyes."

Mika blushed as she heard her friends chatting amongst each other. The brunette chuckled softly, petting her hair and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Seriously. Get a room."

"Aw. Is Suzu jealous?"

"Shut your mouth, Naomi."

Naomi's laughter caught the lovebirds attention as they looked over. Suzu's face showed how annoyed and sickened she was feeling, which caused Sam to chuckle along with Naomi.

"Aw. Someone is jelly." Sam teased, which made Suzu stand from her seat and raised up a fist. Mika, however, stood up and placed her hand over the fist Suzu was clenching tightly.

"Let me at him, Anderson!"

"Suzu! Please! Sam's always like this. He's a dork, a tease. Don't let him get to y-"

"Who are you calling a Dork?" Sam interrupted his girlfriend, chuckling as he grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck to stay balanced.

"You know I love you." Mika mumbled, smiling to him. He chuckled.

"I love you too. Doofus." He replied, kissing her cheek and listening to the bell ring. She heard Naomi cheer in excitement as she stood up and bounced around a little. Sam lifted her off his lap and headed to the next class.

Mika, Naomi and Suzu didn't realise that Sam had been stopped by the girl he hated. The girl who upset his love.

•••••••••

"What the fuck do you want? Get out the way." Sam ordered, growling as he crossed his arms. Lisette laughed, placing a finger on his nose.

"You! You cutie! You are such a sweetheart!" She giggled as she trailed her fingers up his chest. He was getting uncomfortable, it was shown on his face.

"Get your prissy fingers off me before I break them." He threatened, grabbing her wrist firmly and pushing it away from his form. He had to get to Mika before she thought he disappeared.

"Oh, but you're too cute! You're adorable! I can't resist you!" She smiled brightly, hoping to get some touch onto him. He frowned. There was no possible way for him to get pass without playing her games.

Sam inhaled. She was really getting on his last nerve.

"Yeah. I've been told multiple times that I'm cute." He replied rudely, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh? By who?"

"By my girlfriend, you bitch!" Sam couldn't help but let his rage out. Lisette gasped, but then giggled.

"Tut tut. Such a naughty boy." She wagged an accusing finger at him, pouting. The pressure was overwhelming for him. His fist clenched in anger. He couldn't hit girls, it was a illegal rule for the human world. He felt like it was lame - since he could do it back at the Abyssal Plains.

"Fuck off." He replied.

"Make me." She teased with a flirtatious smile. Sam gritted his teeth. The same smile Erik would usually do.

This is going to take some time, he thought.

••••••••

Mika had noticed that Sam wasn't in class. He didn't walk in with the three girls. She suddenly got worried and looked over at Lisette's seat. No Lisette, either. Crap. She must be with him. I swear that girl has a death wish. She thought to herself.

She then raised her hand, waiting patiently for the teacher to pick her.

"Miss Anderson, you have a question?"

"May I please go to the restroom?" Mika lied. She knew she couldn't just walk out, so this was the only excuse she could think of at the time.

"Go ahead."

She nodded as she stood from her seat and quietly left the classroom, hearing the teacher continuing with her lesson.

Searching the corridors, she sighed as her mind tried to previously replay where he could possibly of been stopped. That was when it hit her. He must be near the cafeteria.

She didn't care about the fact that class could finish before her returning. She picked up the pace, now currently running. She turned the corner, and to her fright. She saw Lisette with Sam.

Lisette noticed Mika glaring at her, and she chuckled. As Mika got closer, Sam was about to turn around to see her.

But he was stopped.

Lisette had placed her hand underneath his chin, turning it around to face him and leant in. She then placed her lips on his, kissing him right in front of Mika. Sam's eyes widened at the sudden action, trying his hardest to push her away. But for some reason, he was focusing on taking her energy just for the revenge.

Mika gasped, her eyes filling with tears. Was Sam.. kissing her back? She backed off, seeing how Sam just pushed her away and look towards the teary eyed female.

"Mika, I can expla-"

"I don't want to hear it!" She interrupted, crying as she fled the halls and headed straight outside. She picked up her phone, dialling the first number that came to her mind. For her luck, they answered almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"I need you to pick me up from school, now." Her voice was breaking from the tears falling from her eyes.

"Huh? What happened?"

"I'll explain in the car.. Just, please. Come and get me."

"I'm on my way, Princess. Wait for me."

She hung up, using the back of her hand to wipe her tears as she waited for the car to come pick her up. The sight she just saw kept repeating in her mind. She felt betrayed, she felt broke. It was like her pain was eating at her insides, ripping her apart and tearing up her heart. It was like she couldn't breathe. She couldn't tell whether she was going to faint or cry. The Vision was a blur due to the tears in her eyeballs. Did the day really have to get worse?

•••••••••••

Sam growled. As much as he hated seeing Mika run away like that, he had to deal with Lisette.

"You fucking bitch! If you didn't kiss me, my girlfriend would still be happy! Haven't I already warned you that she's been having the worse week of her life? Yet, I've tried SO hard to make her happy!"

Sam swung a fist at her, no longer caring if he got up a random audience. Lisette yelped in pain as she held onto her lip, feeling blood trickle from it. She growled, but then laughed.

"I told you. She isn't worthy for you. You deserve so much better! I can treat you much better then she can." Lisette defended herself, putting on the flirty act to try and start something. However, the only reaction she got was another punch to the face.

This time, Sam purposely aimed for the eye. It was possible for Lisette to return with a black eye, or maybe two if she didn't shut up. She screamed, trying to get the audience to fall apart and get Sam into trouble.

But as soon as the teachers came, he was gone. He began looking for Mika, repeatedly cursing under his breath. The brunette had all sorts of emotions going through his head right now. All he wanted to do was find Mika and sincerely apologise. As soon as he was about to walk outside, his phone called.

He gritted his teeth and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"You're a fucking idiot, Sam."

"Huh?"

"Get home. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
13.5K 660 44
MIKA FANFIC! Life couldn't be more boring right? Wrong! You're trapped in an airport under attack from a few terrorists with a complete stranger. Bu...
3.4K 58 25
Kelly is a high school girl, she was always wondering how would be like the guy with whom she will fall in love and she never excepted that the guy w...