Under My Demon's Command

Від BK1019

"Where I'm from, the fires are hot." He grasped my ass tightly. His mouth was close to my ear. "Nothing but e... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Part 1
Chapter 37 Part 2
PLEASE READ

Chapter 27

5.6K 240 13
Від BK1019

After what seemed hours of trying to call Eurynomus, nothing. He couldn't hear me at all. I really couldn't move. I heard the front door open. Bags fell to the ground. "Oh my...ISABELLA!" She climbed over a few things and ran to the bedrooms. She came back to the pile. "Carrie!" She continued to look around. She couldn't hear me either?! Oh this wasn't fair. Great. I'll die under here. Seth made it to where he can only hear me. Then another voice came. Carrie screamed. "YOU! Where is she?!"

"Who?" It answered.

"Isabella! What did you do to her?!" She was freaking out. I was nowhere to be found and the apartment looked like a earthquake hit.

"Easy. I haven't even seen her all day. I just came to see her. Where is she?" There was a few second pause. "Redecorating?"

"Now isn't the time Titan!" Eurynomus was here! I tried calling for me. "Eurynomus! I'm trapped under this pile! Help!"

I heard him chuckle. "Oh fine. It was a joke. But she's not here?" I heard her make a noise. "That's really weird." He knew something was off. "I'm going to look and see if she's in my room."

"No! No! I'm right here!" I shouted.

Carrie sighed. "Hurry up! I'm going to look around the block and see if she's anywhere." It got quiet. I heard Carrie leave. I sighed. Fucking bastard. He'll never find me. Seth appeared by the hole. "Enjoying yourself?"

I got mad. "No you selfish immature bastard! Let me go!"

He made a tisk noise. "I'll let you go, if you make a deal with me."

I smirked at him. "Sorry, my soul is already taken."

He didn't like my answer. "Sooner or later, you're going to agree with me." He left again. I took in a deep breath. This was going to be a long night.

I fell asleep for a few seconds before the door slammed. Stuff was thrashing around. The door closed again. "Titan what's wrong?"

I heard a deep growl. "She's missing. A demon took her." I could tell Carrie was freaking out. I heard her faint to the ground. I knew her so well like that. Eurynomus sighed. "Nows not the time to faint. Isabella, where are you?"

I tried again. "Right here but you can't hear me."

He was walking around the pile. I thought about it. The hole was still there! I wedged my arm out from being trapped. It was bleeding. Oh no, that's why he said eventually. He's trying to kill me! I grabbed a short stick which looked like a broken piece of a chair. I tried throwing it out the hole. It missed. But it flew back at me. I picked it up and tried again. It went through. It hit the wall. The footsteps stopped. They walked around the the hole. He was standing in front of it! I grabbed another piece of the broken chair and threw it through the hole again. It hit him in the leg. He jumped. He looked into the hole. "Isabel?"

"Can you hear me?" I spoke out loud. I had disappointment in my voice. He probably couldn't and it was only false hope for me. "Of course Bella." My heart shot up. He heard me! "Please get me out of here!" Everything was lifted off of me. I looked up at him. The furniture flew opposite ways. I looked around me. There was a puddle of blood. He lifted me into his arms. He kissed me. I had tears in my eyes. I snuggled into his chest. His fingers ran through my hair. "Now give me your soul." I looked up and it was Seth. I screamed loudly.

I woke up. Still trapped under everything. It was dark out. Carrie still wasn't home, I assumed. I heard footsteps. "Bella? Why aren't you answering me?" Eurynomus was there. He sighed deeply. "I know Seth has something to do with this. He'll answer to me once I get ahold of him."

I tried again. "Eurynomus, I'm trapped." Nothing. I sighed deeply. I wanted to cry. Nothing was going to save me. I suddenly felt the furniture begin to shake. Everything flew off of me at once. I jumped up once it did and fell down. Eurynomus held me tight in his arms. "What the hell happened?! I've been trying to call you for hours."

I cried. He found me. But was it real? He heard my thoughts. "Of course Bella." His hands grouped my breasts. I knew it was him. I melted into him. He smirked. "Don't get to excited over me just yet." I rolled my eyes. I thought about what Seth told me earlier. He sighed deeply. "Bella I-"

I jumped away from him. "It was true then?" He slowly nodded. I walked away. He was right behind me. His arms held me close to him. "It's changed. I promise you it has."

I looked at him. "How can I believe you?"

He got mad. "Cause you're not dead as of right now. And I save you all the time."

I looked away. "I never asked you to."

He laughed. "That's a lie. I have. More than once."

I got away from him. "Then why did you?"

"You called my name! It wasn't like I had a choice!" He shouted at me.

"You have a choice!" I yelled at him. He didn't say anything. I threw my hands up in the air. "Forget it. I'll never ask for your help again!" I went to my room. Eurynomus followed behind me. He grabbed me and held me down. I tried fighting him but it wasn't working. We ended up in his room. I looked at him. "Why did you take me-"

"Don't you realize why we started fighting?" He was being serious. I thought for a moment and shrugged. "Seth wants to tear us apart. We are stronger than this." He pulled me closer to his body. My hips swung to his side. He smirked at me. "You know my feelings have changed about you. I care about you." His hands grasped my ass. He pushed me into his lower half. "I wouldn't do so much for one human if I didn't care at all. You have to know this Bella." My hands rested on his arms. I pushed myself away and sat on the bed. Eurynomus got on his knees. My eyes widened. He's never done this before. "Yes, at first it was completely just for sex. I didn't care how. But when I saw you that night, I wanted you so badly. I thought the only way you would is if I marked you. That's why I made the time to come back for you. I put you in a coma and tricked you into coming with me. Once I marked you, I started feeling what you felt. Seeing how you thought. It changed everything. I began to have feelings. I cared about you. I always protected you and came to you when you called for me. I hate the fact that it's come down to this. But you could have always asked me for the truth."

His eyes were burning. He wanted me to forgive him. After all this time, to forgive him for dragging me into his mess. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I felt so mad on the inside. Yet, I just wanted to forget and move on. I inhaled deeply before nodding. "It's okay Eurynomus, I forgive you." He jumped into my lap and kissed me deeply. He held me close to his body. Every ounce of strength I had seemed to fade away. I went limp in his arms. I broke his kiss. His eyes met mine. "I'm sorry Bella." I could barely move. I began to freak out. He picked me up and placed me in bed. "What...did...you..."

"It's for your own good." He kissed my head. I was shaking. Seth showed up. He smirked at him. "Finally."

Eurynomus sighed. "She's yours." I tried to scream but I was too weak to open my mouth. My body sunk into the bed like a rock. "Just get out of my sight." Seth came over towards me. "Before you go," Seth glared at him. "The ring." Seth tossed him a bag. Eurynomus placed it in his pocket. Seth was picking me up. Then his back cracked. I fell onto the bed. I couldn't move still. What was going on?! Seth twitched again. Eurynomus wasn't touching him. He dropped to his knees. "What do you think-" His neck twisted. The devil appeared. He smirked. "Second times a charm. Eh Seth?" His eyes met mine. "Hello Isabella." I didn't like this. Eurynomus looked at Seth. The devil stood near Seth. "I hear by command you to burn in eternal flame. This punishment, I will enjoy." Eurynomus came and picked me up. We left his room.

We were back at my apartment. Everything was fixed and as it should be. Carrie was asleep in her room. Eurynomus dragged me into my room and held me in his arms. Something was off about him. He sensed it. "I came back to say goodbye."

I looked at him. "Why? You got bored with me huh?" His forehead touched mine. I felt tears coming. I didn't want him to leave. After all this time, this was the end for us?

"Bella, you keep getting in danger. I can't have that. Plus, if my father finds out I have feelings. I will move on from this lifetime. You need to live your life. I've already taken most of your life away." I could tell it was hard for him. I hugged him tightly. He sighed deeply. "This is really hard for me too."

I sniffled. "I know. I wish you weren't leaving forever. I do.."

"Just don't. It will be okay. I can say that, you'll have a normal life once I leave. Okay?" I shook my head. I cried softly. He pulled my chin up to face him. "Bella." I kissed him. He held my face and took his time. Once we stopped, he pulled himself away. I stood there, falling to pieces. I clutched my chest. "Eurynomus, when I first saw you. I was frightened. Because I saw two guys get killed. After you began your marking, I was afraid even more. Once you took me, everything changed. Your attempts to try and sleep with me. You weren't very forceful. But once you marked me, my whole world changed forever. I began to like you. I wanted you around, I even wanted to sleep with you as much as you did. But now the you're leaving, it's breaking my heart. I know you can't have feelings. But I'm human and I'm allowed to."

He was frozen by my words. I could see it tear him up even more. He just nodded towards me. "I have to leave. Take care Isabel." He was fading towards the shadows. I dropped to my knees. I didn't want him to go. "Eurynomus I-"

"Don't." He spoke loudly. I sniffled. He disappeared into the darkness. Once he did, I screamed loudly. I hit my head on the floor. Carrie rushed in the room. She knelt next to me. "What's-"

"He's gone Carrie. He's gone, forever."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

886K 27K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
Lucifer (Vol. 1) Від PoeticJustice215

Короткі історії

192K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
Chaotic Together Від Sonali🔮

Детективи / Трилер

202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
165K 6.1K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...