Us By Force ✔

De Nadineat2

Holly was a unique fighter, and Mason was a quiet watcher, so how did they end up together? Selfishness brou... Mai multe

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Covers and Banners
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 7

16.7K 782 199
De Nadineat2

Holly

After I arrived to the fighting place with a wounded hand, I searched for the first aid kit. I found one that belonged to my coach, Marcel. He asked me what happened but I brushed him off and wrapped my elbow to stop the bleeding.

" Seriously Holly, what happened? " Marcel asked me with worry eyes. He sat in front of me on a bench near the fighting spot.

He was 40 years old widower with no kids. His wife died in a sudden heart attack, she was healthy and strong as a horse, it was a shock for him but I guess even the strongest people can't stand against the power of nature and most definitely not against the power of God, the creator of us all.

Marcel was devastated and the agony haunted him for long, he wanted a distraction, just like my father. With the time, he found his distraction in coaching me and making me a stronger women. But unlike my father, he showed me love and care, father and daughter love. The love that my own father was unable to deliver.

I sighed then rested my hands behind my neck. " I guess I just saved a soul. A true hero, huh? " I replied with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. I don't see myself as a hero at all. I just see a mere human.

He looked at me like I grew two heads " What do you mean by that? " he asked again, with total curiosity.

" On my way here, a small girl fell on the street and unluckily, a car came her way, the man that was driving the car didn't see her. Apparently, he was distracted by his damn phone. My instincts kicked in and I ran to her, I moved her away in the last second. The end. " I explained then clapped my hands and stood up.

" Wow... Who knew that you were batman? " he asked with a chuckle.

I looked at him with a shocked face then placed my hand on my heart and faked hurt. " How dare you?  I'm batwomen, now if you'll excuse me... I have a fight that I must begin to finish. " I countered then walked to the spot where my opponent was waiting for me. He was a huge man.

" Okay, Holly. Don't lose focus. He may seem strong and big, but trust me, you
can beat his a•s, look at his position... it's not still " Marcel said not in a quiet tone which caused the big man to hear him. Great.

Marcel can be too honest and straight forward, that's why I like him. He's a cool friend.

He shot his eyes towards us. " What was that Black dude? " the man asked in a rude way. [ A/N : I didn't mean to offend anyone, not all all. It's just the big man's personality. He's rude and a prick.]

My eyes widened " What did you say?
You b•tch. " I yelled at him, all I could see was red and anger.

" You heard me little girl. He's just a weak black man who's coaching a small girl, girls are weak and worthless. They are useless. I can beat you up in seconds. " he spat and my fury reached it's limits. [ A/N : I'm a girl, so don't hold grudge against me. It triggered me so much, but I had to write it.]

Marcel put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tight. " Holly... " he trailed off.

" Yes? " I waited for him to speak.

He smiled wickedly. " Make that bastard of a prick pay for those precious words. Prove him wrong, go hit that b•tch. " he encouraged me with a wide smile that was so dangerous, for the big man's sake.

I smirked. " Gladly " I said then looked back at the big rude man. The crowd around us went crazy with cheers, it boosted up my energy. I felt the adrenaline rush in my veins. Nothing could stop me now.

" Ladies and gentlemen, on the left side stood a fearless gal, who can fight dozens of men at once. Please welcome The heartless girl, Holly. " the announcer said and I jumped up and down to warm up. The small crowed cheered.

The heartless girl was my name around the neighborhood, so why not use it here?

As soon as the announcer said my name, the big man froze in spot. His face paled and my smile grew bigger. I guess he heard of the heartless girl before. Good.

" And on the right side stood a strong man, who just insulted the heartless girl and her coach by saying that girls are worthless and so on. I got triggered by that dude, so be careful. Please welcome The Fist " he said with a glare. I smiled in triumph at his words and the crowd boo-ed him.

" Good luck, mostly to you Holly. " the announcer said and I nodded. The big man huffed. " Start " he blew his whistle but I didn't move from my spot. I let the big man start. He'll lose anyway.

He came running while yelling at nothing. He looked so stupid and I got excited to beat him up. As he wanted to swing his fist to my jaw, I dodged him and he almost fell forward.

" Come on " I encouraged him and he got angry. He fixed himself up and tried to kick me in the stomach but I held his leg before it made contact with my belly. I twisted his ankle and pushed him backwards which caused him to fall to the solid ground. " Is that all you got?  I thought you could beat a weak girl like me. " I pointed out with an evil smile.

He cursed under his breath then stood back up and it was my turn to hit. I walked towards him and raised my hand and punched him in the jaw. He groaned and spit out some blood from his bottom lip. When he regained his balance, I swung my leg high and kicked him in the chin then kicked his chest. He fell to the ground.

As I closed the distance between us, I was about to throw the last blow when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him, his sudden move made me fall on my elbows. And my wounded elbow hurt me so much to the point of me screaming with pain.

" Holly, are you okay? " Marcel called but I waved my hand.

" Fine " I replied with a wince because my elbow ached me too much to stand. The big man took that as an opportunity to lung at me. He pinned me to the ground and smiled. His teeth were covered in blood from his lip.

" Not so strong now are you? " he asked, and when he wanted to punch me in the face, I kneed his stomach. Then, I punched his nose real hard.

He fell of off me and I stood up. " Never underestimate a girl or a black man ever again, because we are strong and cool. " I cleared then the announcer came to me and held my hand up high.

" And the winner again is Holly" he said and the crowed cheered for me. I smiled at them.

" Well done Holly " Marcel came to me and gave me a warm hug. His curly black hair in my face. " I'm proud of you. " he smiled at me showing me his white teeth. His brown eyes twinkled with happiness.

" Thank you Marcel " I patted his back. He was taller than me by a head and a half " I wouldn't have done it without you. " I replied with a grin.

" And here you go, your share. " he handed me an envelope that had money in it. I signed with relief.

Another 500 dollars to my soon car or motorbike.

" Now let me see your elbow, we gotta treat it. " he held my arm to see my wound but I pulled away. Hiding it behind my back.

" It's okay, nothing sever. I'll go home, wash up and wrap it with sterile material and I'll be good. Don't worry. " I reassured him with a pat of the neck.

" Are you sure? " he asked again with sad eyes.

" Yeah, bye Marcel. See you in the next fight. " I bid him goodbye then walked to my bicycle that was out of anyone's sight.

To be honest, my elbowed hurt like a b•tch. But I wouldn't tell Marcel, it would make him more worried. I tried to touch it but as my finger made contact with it, I winced and I felt like it stung me from all the pain that was building up.

I removed the cloth that was drenched with blood, and saw a big ugly purple bruise forming on my elbow. I sighed then hopped on my bike. I tried to biddle but my arm felt to heavy to raise or move. I guess I'm walking home.

•••••

When I reached the neighborhood, I entered an alley that was a short cut to my home, I felt tired because when the big man made me fall, I hit my back too hard so it was not just my elbow that hurt. My whole body was.

As I walked, a hand made it's way to my mouth and pushed me against a wall. From his figure, it was a man. He was wearing a mask to his face. I didn't panic because he was probably a thief.

" Give me all of your money that you just gained "

°°°°°

Hello

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you:)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment ♛

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57 6 22
Labeled a troublemaker Charlie Mason tried his best to make it through life without calling attention to the bruises and black eyes that many thought...
2M 55.3K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
733K 12.5K 35
Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to be the Royal Alpha,swept her of her fee...