Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~8~

7.3K 228 24
By repunzel0313

FYI this is a year or so before the Epilogue in Guns and Roses.

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I got back to my apartment, putting the key into the hole and opening the door dropping all my stuff on the table in the entrance, bashing my knee on the leg of the table and closing the door with my hip. I let a breath of air out blowing a rebel piece of hair out of my face before crashing on my sofa.

"I hate my life." I groaned in one of the sofa pillows that smelled like Tony.

I need to wash these.

I got my fat arse off the sofa and started undoing the pillowcases and decided to do a washing while I was at it and probably just put my house back in order because it looks like a battlefield.

While my machine was on I changed into a pair of boy shorts and put I large t-shirt on, pulling my ginger locks into a high bun letting the baby hairs frame my face. After a while, I went to take the washing out. I opened the door to my balcony, humming a random tune when I heard the most frightening noise ever.

"JESUS!" I yelled and dropped my washing basket on the floor.

I saw this ball of black fluff, meowing and looking at me with his big green eyes. He hopped off the railing of the balcony and stalked towards me rubbing against my legs purring his little heart out.

He was so tiny and looked very skinny. I bent over to pick him up in my arms hoping that he wouldn't scratch my eyes out if I did, and he didn't. He tried climbing on me, rubbing his little head in my neck and it ended up with me cooing at him, holding him like a baby.

I looked around me to see if he may belong to a potential neighbour of mine and he didn't seem to be wanting to leave me.

"Where did you come from little cat? Where's your mam? And most importantly how the hell did you get up here?" He continued to purr and close his eyes every time he heard my voice.

I put him back on the floor and started picking up my forgotten washing, hanging it on the makeshift washing line on the tiny square of the balcony that I have. But while I was doing that the did not stop meowing and rubbing against my legs and the more I looked at him ( I keep saying him, because he is him, I checked he still got his balls.) He did seem very skinny.

" You must be hungry? Yeah? Is that the matter?" I questioned, only getting a meow in response.

I stepped back inside my apartment, making sure to close the door behind me because I didn't want him coming into my house. I got a bowl out and some milk from the fridge.

What are cats supposed to drink or eat anyway?

I was about to pour the milk when I heard that same meow, making me jump and spill the milk on my kitchen counter.

"Oh my god! You need to stop creeping on me like that!" I held a hand to my chest, breathing in slowly to get my heart rate at a normal speed again.

"How did you get in any way?" I asked knowing that he cannot answer me, but it's worth a try.

He looked at me and drank the milk up in record time once I put the little bowl on the ground for him. I sat on the floor next to him and stroked him feeling all his ribs which made my heartbreak. I always wonder how people can be so cruel to animals, they aren't even that good towards themselves but with animals, it's a whole other level.

After a little cuddle time, I made the decision to keep him because of the state of him and if he ever had owners, they didn't take very good care of him. I got changed into something a little more decent and decided to get all the things I need to have a cat and for that, I needed to go shopping.

I had my shoes on, my phone, bag and keys and I were ready to leave when I remembered that I now had a cat.

"I can't leave you here," I stated and rushed back to my room and got a huge bag on mine putting a towel in the bottom, going back to the living room to find that the cat had followed me making me jump because I didn't t hear him.

"You really need to stop sneaking up on me or I will have to put a bell on you," I warned before picking him up and shoving him in my bag making sure that he was comfortable before heading out of the door.

"You have to be a good and silent boy, ok fluff," I whispered to my bag once I arrived outside.

I took the bus to the shop all while making sure that the cat was still alive because he was being a little too quiet and when I took a peek a saw his green orbs look up at me making me know he was fine.

I finally got to the store and got one of them rolling basket things, pulling my phone out and looking on good ol' Google for what you need if you have a cat. After a took the time to get all I needed from cat litter to food and all those things I decided to kill two birds with one stone and get some stuff for me to eat.

To my biggest surprise (pfff actually no, this was planned) I ended up at the ice cream aisle, doing an inner battle between getting a big tub of Ben and Jerry's chocolate and brownie fudge or get ice lollies. I was so concentrated on my decision that I didn't feel the little tapping on my leg.

I looked down and saw this head of black curls and the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen on a child, like Damn! That baby cute.

I was so struck by the kid that I took a step back which seemed to be what he wanted because with a little struggle he opened the refrigerate doors and picked up a box of the Mickey Mouse ice creams running back to a familiar frame.

"I got them!" The child yelled as the man picked him up in his arms making his way towards me.

"Hey. I'm sorry about that he only wanted to-" the man started and just stood there like an idiot until his eyes met mine.

"Fire?" He said shocked to see me.

"Mr Mortimer, umm good to see you? And don't worry about the little lad, it's fine I was taking too long anyway." I felt my cheek tint a little bit, his gaze making me feel uncomfortable.

You should have gone with the cute little dress and not the old faded sweatpants Freyah! My brain scowled but it was too late now.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out before I could actually think about what I had said.

To skydive Freyah, that's why he's here.

"I had to pick my nephew up from school, my sister had to take her other son to the doctors and her husband is at work and couldn't. I promise him an ice cream so here we are." He spoke back.

We had a mini stare down, involving me getting lost in the forest of green that are his eyes, like blimey, all these dudes in his family have gorgeous eyes.

"Uncle Wolf, I want to go park now." The little boy, that I had totally forgotten about, spoke up tugging on Wolf's jeans.

"Yeah just hold on a minute Lloyd we are going." He spoke down at the boy.

Lloyd.

Those eyes, that hair.

It's him.

It's one of the little boys from the pictures from the file on Jack's desk.

I felt my self-become a little pale once the connection was made and to cover it up I decided to make a little small talk with Lloyd.

"And you little man, how old are ya?" I bent down a little at his level making sure I didn't squish my cat in the bag.

"I'm four." He smiled brightly.

"Can you show Freyah how many that is with your fingers?" Wolf asked.

Lloyd put his hand out to me showing five fingers. Wolf chucked and mumbled "close enough" before patting Lloyd on the head as a job well done making me laugh along with him.

"You should smile more, It makes your face light up. I know cheesy, big time but it's true."

I blushed furiously at his comment, trying to hide my face a little. I don't know why I'm acting like a schoolgirl In front of him.

"Thank you, Mr Mortimer, but I have a boyfriend and I don't think he would appreciate the comments you are making towards me," I stated firmly.

"Please, call me Wolf. I'm not treading into another man's territory, just stating the obvious and I hope that at least not for me, but that he makes you smile."

The man did he have a way with words.

"Well thank you again, Wolf, but I need to get going if I don't want to miss the bus back to my place."

He gave me a questionable look.

"You are taking the bus back with all the things that you have?"

I nodded and shrugged as if saying "yeah. So what?"

"Let me drive you home." I started to open my mouth to protest but he shook his head cutting me off.

"No, I insist. This his a direct order from your boss. I'm driving you back."

We all paid for our items and Lloyd was really a sweet boy and Wolf was such I good uncle. He drove me back and my little black cat ( I really need to find him a name) was still alive by the time I got back.

I thanked Wolf many times on the way back, and when I got out of the car he reminded me that I started work in a few days and that I had to be on time so that I can start my training for when the bar opens.

I set up all the cat's things and changed into a camisole forgetting my bra and just slipped on a pair of red underwear, cuddle up with the cat on my sofa eating ice cream and watching movies thinking about that man with the green eyes.

I don't understand why Henry and Jack want to destroy this family.

_____________________________

Hello, my loves!

I wanted to thank you all for all the kind words you have sent my way and I accept all your condolences. I am very grateful to have such amazing readers such as yourselves to be there for me in times like these because they seem to happen a lot in my life.

Tomorrow is my last day of exams and it's my Spanish written exam.

So since I'm feeling better and the most stressful exams are over here is an extra-long chapter!

Lots of love and enjoy every minute with everyone you love, friends family and remember to be kind to one another because we never know what life holds for us.

xoxoxo

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 21K 79
After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and the eldest of the gang has found himself i...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

4K 51 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...