Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Da repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Altro

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~7~

7.8K 252 35
Da repunzel0313

Tom Daley as Tony :) xx

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I walked back to my apartment and change yet again into something all black. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my keys and made my way back to the warehouse to write my first report for this mission and it turns out that I might not be as easy as I had planned it to be.

Why did it have to be him?

Groaning, I put my head in my hands replaying the first time we met.

His eyes, his lips, his smell, his voice.

Him.

After a little procrastinating, I forced myself to write a report, withholding the fact that I had seen and actually talked to him before today. To be honest I didn't think getting the job would be that easy and he called earlier to inform me that I would be doing a little bartending too when needed.

I stood up leaving the room I was in to type my report, to make my way to Jack's office to hand it in. I knocked on his door and after waiting a few minutes without answers I opened the, luckily, unlocked door and stalked to his desk to drop the folder on and leave to get on with the other tasks I was asked to accomplish.

But something else caught my eye. I stepped behind the desk, moving a few papers and other folders aside to take a look at the shiny coloured paper. Once the obstacles were moved I took a closer look.

It was a picture of two little boys, one seemed to be older than the other with bright blue eyes and curly black hair, the other with darker eyes and hair just as dark. They were playing in what seemed to be a closed-off garden but somehow the picture was still taken.
Flipping through more pictures of different people were placed with notes talking about their habits, their names and worst of all when they would die.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped hearing his voice and quickly shut the folder closed.

"Nothing much, just dropping off the report for your dad, I got the job and I'm starting in a few days."

I walked towards Henry wrapping my arms around his torso, propping my chin off his chest making him lean down to kiss me.

"That's good. We want this mission to be done and over with fast. We need the Mortimers gone."

I felt his grip harden on my hips, biting my lip to stop me from hissing in pain.

I hated when he did that, leaving bruises behind.

As usual, he left as soon as he came... claiming to go to a meeting and sending me off to collect money from our dealers so that I wouldn't be in his way. I can't help the feeling that he's hiding something from me.

Shaking myself back to reality I went on with my work and decided to just stay home and figure out a plan to get into Mr Wolfgang's head.

***********

Wolfgang Mortimer:

The sound of drilling and metal clinking together has been starting do my head in. My plan for this place is to do one-half bar and the other club with the basement as a storage place for drugs and possibly a torture room, I'm not decided yet.

But in the meantime, it's under construction which leaves me the time to teach Fire de mix drinks and see her shake her arse on the dance floor in the club that is already set up since that was it's the main job when I bought the place.

At first, I wanted to buy a strip club and be the cliché gang leader with the strip club, smoking cigars with girls in underwear all around me while counting my drug and gun money, but my mum said no.

Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed but she scares me too much to go behind her orders. And the club/ bar isn't too bad a business to stay under the radar.

I was sorting out papers when my phone rang. Picking it up I saw it was Rose calling me.

"Hello, sister." I started.

"Hello brother. I have a favour to ask you."

"What? Not even how are you? I'm truly hurt. I thought with you raising two kids you would have known better." I scowled playfully hearing her huff on the other end.

"You'll see when you have your own kids that cut straight to the point is the best way to avoid tantrums and losing precious time. Anyway..."

She took a breath before continuing making me think about the day I would have kids if ever I had any. The ideas seemed appealing but then I thought about what responsibilities I had to uphold and suddenly the idea wasn't that appealing.

"Speaking of kids, could you pick up Lloyd from school and bring him to mum afterwards? Luke is sick so I have to take him to the doctor and I can't be in two places at once."

"What's in it for me?" I questioned swirling in my seat.

"Wolf! You are so annoying! I should have asked Carter or something." She mumbled the last part.

"I'll tell you what's in for you. You can spend so quality uncle/ nephew bonding time with Lloyd and help a sister out." She continued.

"Ok, I will because I'm a great brother and uncle. But quick question."

"What?" She sighed.

"How come Ken can't pick him up?"

"He's busy beating some bloque up god knows where with Damon and I can't reach him."

I nodded even if I knew she couldn't see me. I asked a little more details about where and when I needed to pick Lloyd up and after that, I hung up continuing on my work before it was time to go.

I drove to the school and parked the car hopping out, jogging into the school and heading to the front desk to warm them that I am picking Lloyd up today.

The secretary was an elderly lady that walked me to Lloyd's classroom. I crossed my arms over my chest while she got Lloyd out of his classroom.

"Uncle Wolf!" I heard his little voice yell and saw his black curls bouncing about until he ran into my arms his bag back hitting his back.

"Hey, here buddy." I lifted him in my arms making him fly around before putting him back on the ground.

We walked back to the car with him talking my ear off about how his day at school went.
I pulled my phone out and connected it to the wireless Bluetooth in the car.

I drove off and called my mum as I drove out of the parking keeping my attention on the road.

"Hello?" Her voice rang out in the car speakers making Lloyd squeal and call out for her.

"Hey, mum it's me."

"Who's me? I have seven kids you need to be more specific." I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"It's Wolf mum." I stated in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh my little Wolfy, how are you? When are you bringing someone home for us to meet? "

"Mum... we spoke about this. Don't call me Wolfy, I'm not 5 anymore." I grumbled.

"And I am not bringing someone home to you anytime soon." She huffed on the other end and I felt like I was on the phone with Rose all over again.

"Anyways, Ro told me to pick Lloyd up and bring him to you, I was just making sure you knew and were home so that I could just drop him off."

"She didn't tell me, I'm not home I'm out with the twins, they have this school production soon and I'm with them and other classmates to set everything up."

I groaned and banged my head on the steering wheel when we came to a red light, Lloyd copied me, swinging his head forward and laughing as he did so making a smile creep on my lips.

"Fine, I'll keep him for a few hours and drip him off when you get back or just wait until Rose can get him," I concluded.

"Ok my love, give him kisses for me and I might see you later then. I love you." She called out on the phone.

"Love you too mum." And with that, I hung up the phone.

"You want to go for an ice-cream, Lloyd?"

______________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
413K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
Runners Da Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

4K 51 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
236K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...