The Accident ¦ m.yg x p.jm

By chimothy

The relationship begins when Jimin was hit by an idol private van belongs to AgustD - More

0.0 | Intro + ( ! )
0.2 | king sized + ( ! )
0.3 | Hangouts + Trouble
hy? miss me or the smuts?
0.4 | The beginning of making love

0.1 | agustD who?

2K 69 21
By chimothy

It's saturday, Jimin was planning to wake up late but, he can't. His mom always bring him to eat breakfast outside every saturday and sunday.

Soft snores reflecting on the wall at Jimin's room. The breeze from air-con blowing Jimin's dark brown hair. Soft blanket covered his body,  all was perfect,  comfortable position in his sleep but why always in the morning you get that?.

A knock interrupted Jimin's sweet dream, he groaned as he heard his mom's voices. Not that he hates it but, he wants to continue sleep.

" Baby wake up~ ", his mom cooed.

" Aww mom~! I just got comfy! Ajsbskansisn " , mumbling himself, as he opened the door.

" Good morning sweetie " His mom kissed Jimin's forehead and ruffles his hair.

" Good morning too mom " Jimin straight face in the morning was ths cutest for his mom. Smiles.

His mom opened the curtain and the sun's bright light was on Jimin,  makes Jimin closed his left eye. Standing infront if his bed, with messy hair - still sleepy.

" Okay go take a shower and were going out for breakfast ", His mom gives him his towel that paint in galaxy colors. Well,  this is more okay than his old towel that have the cars cartoon. Jimin is 19 now.  Be matured.

Jimin nodded and took a shower. Still, Jimin wants to continue sleep. So he rest his head as the shower turn on showering him. He felt the cold water crashing his soft skins. Baby johnson's.

Finishing shower and everything. He changes into a white oversized t-shirt that reaching his knees and wore a fit jeans.

Checking himself on the mirror, he felt something missing.

" Oh, I think I need to layer with a jacket "

He picked the jacket and wear it.

" Much better ", He smiled seeing himself on the mirror.

Last touch,  combing his messy hair and in seconds, turned into a hot one. Park Jimin indeed.

Reaching his phone that already full charged and went downstair greets by a maid, of course.

" Good Morning sir~ "

" Hm ", All Jimin said. Smile anyways.

His mother waited in the living room while playing her phone.

" Aww,  my baby already done. Okay let's go Jiminie "

His mom held Jimin's arm and told him to enter the car. Somehow, Jimin is annoyed. Jimin just sit and the driver drove the car as his mom already entered, sitting on the front seat. Why not.

Jimin just playing his phone, receiving some messages from his only bestfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook's hardcore fan (Taehyung) :
Aye
Wake up
Yo Jimin
God Morning
Good **

What is it stupid

Jimin replied. Just in a minute, he got a reply.

[ attached an audio ]
Jungkook's new song asdhfksnxosndiwne
I'm dying!!1! Sjshkasnlal Jimin send help!!

I have breakfast with mom this morning.
I'll listen it later okay? After I got back home~

No fun Park Jimin..
Well I just knew he's in the same entertainment with this famous rapper named AgustD, 
His name sounds cool tho🤔

Meh,  eventho their name sounds cool, couldn't be the person is cool too lol.
I have a feeling that he is annoying as fuck.

Don't judge a book by it's cover!!
Brb, gotta check him out ;)
Seen : 07:02AM

Taehyung is Jimin's bestfriend and,  yep. Jeon Jungkook's hardcore fan. Jungkook is an idol, a singer.

Taehyung is kind and cheerful,  always made Jimin day!. Sometimes he is a blank one in the universe. Always said nonsense but, Jimin love him anyway, as a bestfriend,  or dongsaeng. Well, a word can't describe how Taehyung is. Oh one think to let you guys know,  he is hot when he is serious.

At school, Jimin kindof annoyed when he keeps talking about this Jeon Jungkook. But, Jimin can't avoid because, he's the only friend.

He have friends but one bestfriend. Taehyung introduced his friends to Jimin and Jimin just, bleh. Whatever.

" Jiminie.. We're arrive~ ", His mom turned to him as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

The driver opened the door for Jimin but, Jimin was still playing his phone. His mom stood infront of the door.

" Baby your phone please? We have breakfast. Oh be careful sweety "

Jimin put away his phone and go out of car, he facepalmed. Somehow, he felt shy.

They sat on a table and as usual, ordering some breakfast foods. Jimin looked through the restaurant they went.

Huge and luxury tiles, a classic violin songs were playing. The tables were all in a round shape with handkerchiefs attached on it.

" Jiminie what do you want? ", his mom said and smiled to his beloved son.

" Uhm, egg sandwiches, fries and sausages and hot milo? Can mom? " , Jimin grinned.

" Hmmm...  Sure sweety. Anything for you " , his mom ruffles Jimin's hair.

The waiter took their orders and went away. Jimin and his mom just sit there, silence. Until his mom broke the awkwardness.

" Jiminie,  how's your school? "

" Great I guess?. Taehyung screaming nonstop tho ", Jimin is not sleepy anymore, in his happy mood now.

" Really? Why? Hahaha "

" Yeap,  over his idol Jeon Jungkook whatsoever ", Jimin rolled over his eyes.

" Jeon Jungkook?? I know him! "

" you serious mom? ", Jimin eyes widened.

" Of course, everyone knows him hahaha ", His mom chuckled.

" You no fun mom ", Jimin rolled his eyes.

His mom continue laughing. As the foods arrived. Jimin can smell the delicious aromas, breathe in and breath out.  He can't wait any longer but, to eat like a hungry lion who doesn't eat for 3 days.

You can hear Jimin's chewing sound as the classic musics passed by you. The sound of his eating were  very VERY cute and good to hear. At least. Other than the classic musics.

The clock streaked at 9AM which Jimin and his mom were still having a talk as always.

Suddenly Jimin felt his phone vibrate nonstop.

" Oh,  Taehyung calls. Wait mom "

His mom nodded. Get ready to go back home anyways. She paid the bill and Jimin went outside to answer the calls.

Chim!

What? Don't call me that brat.

Let's go to the mall! Have something to tell ya~

Uhm, my maths homework-

Aish! Please please please please please

Kim fucking Taehyung,  my mom wont let me go outside unless, I finished my homeworks!

Fine.. I'll come over to your house then. We finish our homeworks together and go to the mall. Sounds good?

Alright,  whatever.

With that, Jimin's mom already waiting inside the car. As Jimin entered,

" Mom Tae- "

" Yes, yes I know.. finish the homeworks first and then mall alright. I heard everything "

" Alright thanks ~ "

-

| 10:24am |

Jimin is getting ready in his room. By putting his homeworks,  calculator,  and other equipments. He took his bag that placed nicely on his study chair.

Then he went to the cabinet that just 3inches near his study table. Taking some notes and files in a maths section. Well,  everything were arranged nicely. To make him easier to find any referring or whatever. He wants to do his best to make his mom happy :) okay.

Everything set up,  all he needs to wait was his bestfriend.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding ding dong ding dong ding ding ding ding dong ding dong.

That is it, Kim Taehyung. Who belled the door repeatly and nonstop. The maid opened the door and Taehyung showed his boxy smiles.

" Oh Taehyung, Jimin's upstairs "

" Thank you Mrs. Park "

Taehyun ran upstairs and, what do you expect?.

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock. Nonstop.

Jimin facepalmed and opened the door.

" Can you stop being an annoying bellers and knockers?? "

" HAHAHAH! okay let's go- oh wow Jimin. You prepared "

" Prepare what?? We're doing homeworks right? "

" Nope,  we're having a sex first. Hahahahah jk. Woah~ This king sized bed makes me turned on!  I can imagine if Jungkook and I akamwlansoNalama "

" You stupid please shut up. Now please, focus "

Taehyung shuts his mouth and they're doing their homeworks while Taehyung always making fun and makes Jimin laugh nonstop.

Knock knock.

" Sir, foods are ready "

" Come in~! "

Then,  the maid entered in Jimin's big luxury bedroom while pushing a food trolley to serves him and his bestfriend.

" Uh- just put it there. We'll eat later " Jimin focusing on his workings saying coldly to the maid.

The maid then, went out from his room.

" Aish this matrix thingy! ", Jimin annoyed.

Taehyung just silence, not even hearing Jimin.

" Tae, how do you this? " Jimin showed the question which exactly same as Taehyung's homework. Cause theyre in the same class afterall.

Taehyung hmmed, and showed his workings. Just like that.

" Ohh, and then you multiples this into this? And then you solves by simultaneous? "

Taehyung nodded with a "Yep"

Jimin understand and continue doing his homeworks.

Taehyung, when he's focus. He IS focus.

They both already finished everything.

" Yass at last " Taehyung groaned 

" Let's eat " Jimin said.

They eat the foods that were served and drinks.

" Time for desserts " Jimin smiled.

Jimin pushed the call button and tell the maid to serve then some desserts.

Within several minutes, the maid brought the desserts. A jelly with and icecream on top. Vanilla and strawberry.

" I know you like vanilla so this is for you " Jimin gave Taehyung.

" Can I stay for a night? Your foods are all delicious "
Taehyung said jokingly.

" Hahaha. The foods at your house is more delicious I guess?? "

" Yeah, I prefer my moms cooking bytheway "

-

" Bye mom! "

They were going to the mall as promised.

-

| 2pm |

The boys sat on a starbucks cafe inside the mall as they finished ordering and took their drinks. Taehyung bought a 1/4 chocolate cake too. For him, and Jimin. Why not.

" So what is that you let's go to the mall! Have something to tell ya~ things?? ", Jimin asked as he imitated Taehyung's voice on the phone.

" AGUSTD, HE IS SO COOL!  FUCKING COOL ASF! "

" So you just wanna tell me that? " Jimin meh

Taehyung nodded in excited while he take a spoon of the cake.

" Oh. Wow so interesting ~ aha ", Jimin sarcasticly said.

" Chill little boy, here. I show you his picture. Incase you're inlove " Taehyung smirked.

" What de- I bet he is the same with your not so golden Jeon Jungkook huh? " Jimin coldly said.

" Yah! " Taehyung flicked the older forehead.

" Fine fine! Aish,  let me see incase I'm inlove whatsoever ew " Jimin disgusted.

Taehyung ignored and shows some pictures of AgustD. Expecting some reaction from Jimin because he never care or interested on idols. But calling himself a gay because he dumped lot of girls. Not that he is playboy but they dated him just because he is so rich or damnrich.

Well actually Taehyung and him WAS a couple but, after months, they agreed to be a bestfriend instead. Taehyung took his first virginity too so, -

a/n | am not saying they are fuckbuddies.

Okay, back to the pictures. Taehyung made a weird face before he showed the pic. Makes Jimin annoyed.

" Can you hurry up? " Jimin stared at the weirdo.

" Dumbass, can you wait?. Tch,  why so desperate. Here " Taehyung showed his phone screen revealing AgustD.

" Meh " , Jimin uninterested .

Jimin eyes widened. " He is kind of.. "

" Oh fuck. He is gorgeous " Jimin gulped.

Taehyung snapped his finger infront of Jimin's face.

" So.. How is he? " Taehyung excitedly waiting for the older answer.

" Lol. Are you asking me how is he looking? I think that pennywise is better than him " Jimin completely disagreed to be honest.

" You are really no fun Park Jimin " Taehyung is so done with him. " Come on, let's go! I wanna go to the arcade "

Taehyung dragged Jimin's arms immediately.

" Hey Tae " Jimin stopped the younger.

" Hm? "

" Do you wanna go to the arcade or to my king sized bed? " Jimin smirked while raising his eyebrow. Pervy mode, why not.

" Yah!  Pervert! Of course I wanna go to the arcade! ", Taehyung scolded him but blushing at the same time. Continue dragging the pervy anyways.

-

-💕
| hey,  how was it?

| I think Im improve my writings and grammar! I guess.  :)

| VMin Smut after this, please be ready 😏

/chimothy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 12K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
221K 8.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
417K 8.7K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
991K 32.8K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...