The Chronicles of Narnia: The...

By last_queen_of_narnia

The Pevensie siblings think they can't return to Narnia, but what happens when they're sent back to Professor... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Hey, I got a question for you...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Thank You!!!! XD
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen-Part One
Chapter Fourteen-Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Just to Clarify
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
PREQUEL!!!!
SEQUEL!!!!
Crossover!
Watty's 2014!

Chapter Eleven

4.6K 155 14
By last_queen_of_narnia

Chapter Eleven

Jadis's POV

Everything is going according to plan. So far, anyway. Just so long as those wretched Pevensie's and their cousin stay out of my way. Especially since they've already messed up my plans by telling Elsa the truth, but one can overlook such mishaps. Besides, I've already taken care of it. Everything is under control.

*******

Elsa's POV

I opened my eyes and a throbbing pain shot through my stomach. I was lying on the ground, and just as I put a hand to my stomach, a snowflake landed on my eye. A snowflake? Last thing I knew it wasn't snowing...

I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was lying on the ground, and crisp, white snow covered everything. I looked up to see a lamppost in the middle of the wood. Okay... Maybe I'm dreaming... The pain in my stomach returned. What had happened?

Jadis's POV

I had one of my dwarves ready my sleigh, and had Maugrim (A/N: wolf; head of Jadis's secret police) go in search of Elsa to bring her back to me. Things were going to go back to the way they were before Aslan returned all those years ago. But right now, it wasn't my job to worry about Elsa. Oh no. Right now, all I had to worry about was getting rid of those kings and queens, like I should have done a long time ago.

Short chapter, I know, but I updated at 6:50 am, so.... yeah....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 25
~π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝟣~ A Narnia Fic "I've had lots of troubles, so I write jolly tales." ~ Louisa May Alcott The story of Adeline Jemmings Kirke, a princess f...
47.6K 2.5K 15
(Human!Aslan x OC) Elizabeth Pevensie is the eldest sister of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie. She was 20 when World War II struck her hometo...
67.6K 2K 37
"I've heard of this place." "You have?" "My mother used to tell me stories." ----------------------- Charlotte Baker always believed in a fantasy wor...
84.8K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...