20 Minutes Left

By guilty_gen0cider

Twenty minutes before the new year, an introverted stenographer accidentally gets locked in a bathroom. With... More

[8] ° Signal
[7] ° Knock Knock
[6] ° Go Go
[5] ° Fun Boyz
[4] ° No More Dream
[2] ° TT
[¤] ° Young Forever
[1] ° Run
Special {1}
Special {2}
Special {3}
Special {4}
lit
Special {5}
Special [7.5]
Special {7}
[8]
[8.X]

[3] ° Likey

1.4K 90 22
By guilty_gen0cider

"Can I... kiss you?"

Jeongyeon thought she didn't hear him correctly, but she knew what she heard. And the fact that he asked in a serious way didn't ease her nerves. Nerves that exploded throughout her mind once she had heard him.

However, instead of flat-out rejecting the handsome boy, or nodding for the sake of her boring love life, she bursts out laughing. Did the alcohol have something to do with it? She had no idea. She just bursts out laughing, and she knows she's embarassing herself.

Poor guy frowns a little, disappointed at the response. And also embarassed. He's a grown man but he asks her if he can kiss her? And then he gets laughed at?

"What?"

Jeongyeon forces herself to stop laughing and smiles at him. Although, that took a long time for her giggles to disperse. After years of staying single, she didn't expect something unexpected but this exciting to occur in her love life.

She's an ambitious person, focused and organized. But sometimes she has her own quirks. Quirks that could embarass her and the other party.

The smile directed at Taehyung made him feel confused. He repeats. "What?"

"I'm sorry. I just- for real?"

"Yeah, for real."

"We can kiss," she responds and the smile turns devious. It must be her turn to look like a drunk person. "Close your eyes though."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "How will I kiss you with my eyes closed?"

"I never said you will kiss me."

He was silent, then an excited grin pops on his face. "Seriously?"

Jeongyeon nods. He smirks smugly, and then closes his eyes like she said, tongue darting out of his mouth and licking his lips. Jeongyeon watches the action, remembering that habit of his that he does back in high school.

With mischief present in her eyes, Jeongyeon leans over...

And pecks his nose.

She pulls back immediately and watched his reaction, the bathtub faucet hitting her back lightly. His eyes were still closed, but then his forehead scrunches. He looks cute like that.

When he opens his eyes, Jeongyeon lets out a shameless snort before giggling and doubling over, letting her hair play as curtains to hide her face from Taehyung.

Then she felt him shift closer to her.

She looks up immediately, giggles starting to waver down in her throat. Her hair didn't help. A hand forces her to lean back on the curved bathtub faucet, but the process was slow as her body didn't agree with what he was doing.

"Taehyung?"

Jeongyeon moves the curtain of hair out of her sight, gazing at the handsome man in front of her. Suddenly, she was breathless.

"Can I?" He asks again, eyes looking down at her lips before he looks back at her eyes boldly.

Jeongyeon swallows with a closed mouth. Her mind screams 'yolo' before nodding and closing her eyes this time, lips parting in the process.

Taehyung smiles warmly, gazing at the beautiful sight before him. She had such smooth skin, eyelashes long enough to count, a cute nose he wants to tap and kiss. There's a reason why he crushed on her back in high school. Behind the feisty attitude was a beautiful girl people do not notice unless they look past the tomboyish facade.

And gently as he can, he swoops down for a kiss.

A bundle of excitement exploded in her stomach as she felt damp, warm lips kiss hers, skin coming in contact with hers. For a moment, they didn't move, simply enjoying the contact with their eyes closed.

It was light, feathery, sweet, and Jeongyeon couldn't believe it was happening.

And then Taehyung moves again. Jeongyeon follows him, lips dancing together like they're the perfect match. Both of them could taste the faint fruity cocktail on each other's lips. Taehyung pulls a little just so she would chase him. He keeps doing it, and she keeps doing it too. She didn't like the teasing that she makes a whining noise in her throat, and Taehyung pulls away just so he can laugh properly.

"Stop laughing," she mutters childishly.

Taehyung keeps laughing, trying not to drop on her body as his upper body shakes.

She places nimble fingers on his neck, her grasp barely touching, but that tickles him, sending him to a bigger fit of giggles once more.

She frowns and reaches behind her head, feeling until she finds what she wants. And with a daring and smug expression, she turns the shower knob.

Droplets showered Taehyung's crown, and the man doubles over, gasping at the coldness of the water.

"You little..."

It was her turn to giggle.

Taehyung finally relaxes, choosing not to play anymore and leans down to her, capturing her lips once again. His left hand traces her arm until he finally finds her hand, holding it like how a lover would hold their lover's hand. Jeongyeon noted how long his fingers were. And their hands together looked... perfect.

He didn't turn off the shower though.

Water droplets trickled down, wetting not only Taehyung but also her. She leans forward just so she can straighten up her back, though it also encourages Taehyung.

Things get heated when she decides to stretch her legs and wrap it around his torso while he pulls her closer, a hand secured on her back.

Jeongyeon pulls away, feeling water droplets slide past down her face.

"I'm not drunk enough for clothed sex."

...I shouldn't have said that, she thinks.

Taehyung only clicks his tongue. "I was only asking for kisses."

"Good." And with that, she pulls him again for another wet, heated kiss.

~•♤•~

When three dudes approached Jackson and Minho (who hasn't separated yet from the host of the reunion), they informed him of the broken door handle of the bathroom at the second floor, and that the door was locked.

Jackson looks back at the set of unlit fireworks and piles of firecrackers, as well as his iPad that's currently operating as a timer, before he looks at Minho. "Can you break the door open for me?"

"I'm not gonna pay for that, right?"

Jackson snorts. "'Course not. Just try to open the bathroom and be back in five. We're about to do the countdown."

Minho did not question Jackson as to why he should "break the door open", but he nods and starts walking. On the way though, he overhears Dahyun asking Mina about Jeongyeon's whereabouts.

Dahyun catches his eyes, and he was immediately greeted with an enthusiastic bow.

"I actually have an idea where Jeongyeon went."

And now that he thinks about it, the three guys didn't mention about finding a woman in the bathroom- not like they went inside anyways. Minho leads the two women upstairs, but not without hearing Dahyun's concerns on Mina's well-being.

"It's fine." Mina reassures as she climbs up the first two steps. "It's good for me and the baby anyways."

"Jeongyeon might not be in the bathroom but she might be here upstairs," Minho clarifies.

"How'd you know she's in the bathroom anyways?" Dahyun questions curiously.

"She asked Jackson earlier where she can find a bathroom so, I guess we can find her here."

They finally arrived on the second floor. "I just have to break the door open. They say the lever handle's..."

The three of them found a metallic object on the ground, next to the bathroom rug. Dahyun picks up the object, amused as she gestures Minho to go ahead and break down the door.

Dahyun approaches Mina, who was looking down the hallways. She shows the pregnant woman the metallic object in her hand.

"Just like the old days!" And both Mina and Minho smiled at the statement. Indeed, their batch was pretty wild when some of them hosted parties.

Minho braces himself, a few steps away from the bathroom door before running towards it. Jackson did say he wasn't going to pay for it. Just doing this makes him feel like a teen again, playing American football with his fellow batchmates.

With his muscles and strength, he breaks down the door with a loud bang, no need to repeat, and he looks inside, expecting someone.

Minho froze at the sight.

"What?" Dahyun asks as she notices the expression on his face. Both her and Mina approached him to look inside.

"Oh-!"

~•♤•~

Both of them simultaneously pulled away, panting for oxygen. Taehyung leans his forehead on hers, and Jeongyeon, for some reason, liked the weight resting on hers.

"That was awesome." Taehyung comments and she simply rolls her eyes at him; but she smiled anyways.

She looks to the side where she spots their hands entwined with each other, and the sight makes her chest bloom in... something beautiful. Taehyung noticed this too, and he just closes his eyes with his forehead still on hers, squeezing her hand as if to say he's also feeling what she was feeling at the moment.

She was about to reach the shower knob so she can turn the shower off when the door bursts open. They both jumped at the sound, because it was so loud it might've damaged their eardrums. The door lands on the floor.

Minho stood outside.

Agape and surprised.

"What?"

Shuffling was heard, and both Dahyun and Mina appeared unexpectedly.

"Oh-!"

"Jeongyeon and Taehyung!?"

Jeongyeon immediately shrinks in front of them, in front of him, letting her curtain of hair play a role again. Taehyung only smiles at them.

"Never thought I'd see the day," Dahyun mutters with a smug smirk and Mina only giggled.

"Are we interrupting something?" Minho questions. "I mean, do you need towels or...?"

"They need a bedroom- that's what!"

"Dahyun!" Jeongyeon scolds, eyes still looking down on her thighs.

Taehyung chuckles and pulls himself backwards to give Jeongyeon a little distance. "Yes, Minho. We'll need some towels, please?"

"Got it," Minho responds and walks away to help his friend out.

Mina and Dahyun smiled simultaneously.

Politely but with a finality in her tone, Mina says, "I have some spare clothes at the car and you are not going to refuse."

"Hey Tae, I'll ask Jackson for some clothes too, 'kay?" Dahyun smiles widely and winks at him. "Spend your time wisely!"

"Oh my god," Jeongyeon mutters. "She's not gonna let me forget this."

"Well it's not like I'd let you forget this either," Taehyung replies and grins widely like Dahyun. Jeongyeon looks up at him with innocent eyes, and all Taehyung wanted to do was kiss her again and hug her tightly.

And so he does that.

~•♤•~

Totally not the end. And guess whose birthday it is tomorrow, 30th?

12/29/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 45 21
The start of a new school year. Jeon Jungkook decides to join the school swimming club. The captain, Kim Taehyung. Flutters Jungkook heart as he tre...
71.8K 3.1K 23
A short story between the initial encounter of two people; never seen before. #1 taennie #1 Taejen
36.3K 1.3K 7
A story in which two enemies by the name of Jungkook and Taehyung happen to go to the same New Year's Eve party. There is a tradition that when the c...
158K 7.9K 26
"hey, whoever's in the next stall, can you please pass over some toilet paper?" in which a girl gets stuck in a bathroom stall without toilet paper +...