Scoring A Morgan ( Mal Pugh x...

Autorstwa JaureguiKelly

Y/n Jauregui. 16 year old soccer player. Daughter of Kehlani and Lauren Jauregui. Or so she thought. Jumbled... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
​ Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
PLEASE READ
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE Pt. 2
THANK YOU!
NEW BOOK!!!
New book: Last Chance
NEW STORIES
Opinions....
STORY WINNER
CONTEST WINNER
NEW STORIES
GONE 2 LONG
INFINITY
Christen and Mal
OPINIONS
Opinions pt. 2
STORIES
HELP.
Vote kinda?? More of an Update.
Stories are coming back. Fr this time.
Break the Tie and I'll update!
Tie breaker 💀💀
NEW STORY IS UP
New Story :)
ALEX MORGAN STORY NOW UP
New Stories :)
News!

Chapter 64

2.4K 78 3
Autorstwa JaureguiKelly

Y/n's POV

This whole week I've been moving into Chicago. It was the final moving day and tonight Alex would be back on her way to Orlando and Mal would be on her way to DC.

I was going to miss them both dearly.  I know I'm ready to venture off on my own and try new things but it'll be different. I don't have Mal and Alex with me 24/7.

We finished moving everything into Christen's house and she was more excited than I was. " I'm so excited! We're roomies!" Christen squeals. " Babe she gets it." Tobin says playfully and Christen rolls her eyes.

" Mal, if you do come over, please don't do anything while I'm home." Christen says to Mal and I can't help but laugh. " I think Mal would want to stay in DC with her loser team. Shed be too ashamed to come here." I say and Mal glares at me as they all laugh.

" You all should fear being around me, my team will beat all of you." Tobin says. I pout because I agree. " Tobin shut up and stop making me regret my signing choices." I say.

" Hey, we still want you. When you're done in this dump come to Portland. " Christen slaps her arm. " Chicago is not a dump! Watch us become NWSL Champions."

Tobin laughs out. " I'd like to see that happen. Whats wrong Alex? You're super quiet." Alex looks up. I notice she's crying. Oh god.

" My baby is all grown up." I chuckle and sit on her lap hugging her. " I'll be fine mom. You can call me everyday. " She nods and I wipe her tears.

" Well can we go out and eat? Maybe give me a tour of Chicago ? I am new here." Christen squeals. " Yes! I know the perfect place!" She grabs my hand pulling me out the house.

——

Alex's POV

I  was back in Orlando and Kelley was still here. She plays her first game of the season in Chicago which I will be attending to see my daughters first NWSL game.

She thinks I'm not going because I told her I can't. I said Orlando has a scheduled practice which we really don't. She's gonna be so excited.

Mal, on the other hand, can't make it. She has her own game that afternoon but she'll be watching.  She's been texting me everyday expressing her worries about my daughter.

She thinks something will happen between Y/n and Sofia. I told her she has nothing to worry about because Chris is there.

Kelley and I had just gotten back from a night out. I'm really in love with her. She went from friend, to roomie, to best friend, now to lover.

She treats me better than servando did. I wish I had a kid with Kelley. Well, not anymore. I'm getting too old for that. The one kid I pushed out is enough and I'm beyond thankful for her.

——

Y/n's POV

I could not be any less nervous. I was all over. I couldn't focus. It was bad. What if I mess up. This whole week at practice everyone kept saying I was doing amazing but when I have everyone watching me, in my first game of the season, I'm going to die.

I was sitting in the locker room after warm ups. I didn't know how to handle this. Alex was at practice in Orlando, Mal was busy doing whatever she does with her loser team,  Lauren is on tour, and Kehlani is prepping for her upcoming show. I have no one.

Sofia walks over to her locker which is right next to mine. I stared at my jersey. The 13. Most importantly the last name. Morgan.

She comes behind me draping her arm over my shoulder. " There's nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. " She says to reassure me.

" It's just, I got used to always having Mal or Alex in my corner supporting me at my games. Since Alex got back in my life there was barely a game she missed. Even if she was late she still showed up to my games. To not have her here at my first game is weird. "

Sofia pouts. " It's ok. You have me. I'll even be on the field with you. You know wherever Alex is, she's thinking of you and supporting you." I smile and turn around to hug her.

Coach tells us to all get dressed and ready. We had to be on the field in 10 minutes. I finished getting dressed and grabbed the pre wrap from my bag that Alex gave me. She told me to wear pink pre wrap for her so I am. I tied it and made it exactly like hers.

I have no symbol of Mal... sike! I have one of her cleats :)) this should be fun. I was thinking, after we get married to get an "M" tattooed on my ring finger since I won't wear my ring during the game.

We lined up and went to the tunnel. Christen turns around to face me. " You're going to be fine kid. Trust me. I love ya!" I hug Christen and we get back in line. We start to walk out and I just take in everyone.

I would be playing against Kelley O'Hara  and Sam Kerr. At the same time. You might as well consider me dead.

We started the game and of course sky blue was playing a bit dirty. I didn't like the feeling of playing against Kelley. She's like family at this point.

I got the ball and passed it over to Christen as I started to run out of room and was closed in by defenders and she launched the ball into the back of the net.

My first assist! I ran to Christen and jumped on her. " See you're already a professional." She says and I do nothing but smile.

Play soon resumes and it's now second half. It's towards the 90th minute. I have the ball and I see no one near me. I look across the field to see Christen. She knows I'm panicking. She mouths to me " You can do It"

I breathe and I turn into my mom. It's just me and the ball. The goal keeper comes off the line and I take advantage kicking the ball in to seal our win.

I couldn't do anything. I ran and jumped into Christen's arms. I got down and ran up the field with my arms out. Just as I was having my run around I see Alex in the seats she smiles at me and I couldn't contain my excitement. She actually came.

I smiled brightly waving at her and blowing her a kiss. Next thing you know,

Bam! I just hear the crowd fill with " ooh" and " ahhh". Everything went black.

Mal's POV

I'm watching Y/n's first game on tv since I couldn't be there. I was so excited. She just made her first goal, in her first NWSL game.

As she's running she jumps on Christen and then continues running up the field. Just as she's running, I could even hear it on the tv. She collided with Kelley head first.

I had Lindsay from the team here and both of our faces instantly went into shock. " My baby!" I say panicking. As she falls into the field Sofia runs over to her holding her hand making me pissed off. Why Sofia?

Christen runs over and looks down at her pulling Sofia away. They pan the camera to Alex who has her hand out yelling at the coach to get a trainer onto the field.

The trainers come out with a stretcher keeping her head and neck as still as possible. They do everything they need to do and carry her off the field with the crowd cheering as she waves exiting the field.

I text Alex and she told me she was heading down to the locker room to check on her.  I knew she had to be worried about Y/n. I'm worried as hell. 

The red stars won the game 3-0. Two from Press and the last from Y/n. Looks like she's already making a name for herself.

——

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the locker room and Alex was talking to the doctor. I saw Kelley and Christen also standing around them. I slowly sit up and look around.

" Thank god!" Alex says and comes over to me. She kisses my forehead hugging me. " Where is everyone?" I ask. " Baby the game ended. We're still here. Most of the team left. You won." I smile slightly.

" Well Y/n nice to see you up. You have a mild concussion which we will check up on before next game. You should be cleared to practice and play for next week. Take it easy please." The doctor says and I smile and nod.

I get off the little mat and Alex is being all " mommy mood". I walk out the door and I see Sofia. She stands up fast. " Hey, sorry I didn't mean to scare you. "

" You're fine." She hugs me and it lingers. " I'm just glad you're ok. You are ok right?" I nod and she hugs me again. I couldn't help but smile when I see a dude appear.

" Oh, Y/n this is Matt my boyfriend. Matt this is Y/n." I smile and shake his hand.
" Alright well y/n needs to head home and get some rest. She's had enough tonight. " Alex interrupts.

We head out the stadium as I grab all my stuff from the locker room. As we exit, I see a few fans outside and they ask if I'm ok. I smile and take pictures signing their items.

After we all greeted the fans outside we headed to Chris' house. I knew I needed to call Mal.

Calling Fiancé 😘💍

" Hello?" Mal asks worried.
" Hi babe! I missed you."
" Oh thank god. I missed you too and I watched your game. Are you ok?"
" I'm fine. I just have a minor concussion or whatever the doctor said."
" Good but, tell Sofia to back off please. She gets a little too close for my liking. "
" Babe she's just checking on me. "
" Fine but I don't like it. "
" She has a boyfriend."
It gets silent.
" Oh ok good. And your goal! Babe I'm so proud of you! You're making headlines before I did."
" Babe with that team, you're never going to make headlines." I joke.
" Babe stop making fun of my team." she whines. I can't help but to laugh because I know she's pouting
" How are you liking Chicago?"
" It's amazing but I miss you and alex. "
" Yeah I miss you to but I miss when I would leave hick-"
" Ok Mal. We are not doing that over her phone."
" Oh come on babe. I'm alone and I need you. "
" Mal, no. How was practice?"

She was a little salty after I rejected her hornball actions. I spent the rest of my night taking to Mal until I fell asleep on her. I really missed her. My fiancé. It feels so good to say that. I looked down at my ring. Mallory Diane Pugh. She has me hooked on her and I'm not letting go anytime soon, or at all.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

691K 13.9K 69
To everyone else it seems like Elliot Griffin is living the dream. She is living out her dream playing professional soccer signing with Arsenal WFC a...
826K 21.4K 45
Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush on the soccer star Lauren Jauregui. Ho...
173K 6.3K 80
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
413K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...