𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖 𝔼�...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
A/N
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
Guys...
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
(Being used..)
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
Camren
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#72
#73
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93

#71

4.3K 196 69
By ArianaGrandeBabe

****
Ariana Grande & Y/N- Not real love
****

"Come on Ariana, you know what this is. Yet you always get upset whenever we're done." I rolled my eyes as I watched Y/N stand up from the bed.

"I'm not upset. I'm just pissed that I've somehow became your little 'sex toy' whenever your girlfriend doesn't want you." She chuckled as she pulled up her pants and fixed her shirt over her head.

"Really Ari?"

"What, am I wrong for feeling this way?" She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Nope not at all. But if you really wanted to stop fucking around with me you would have been said that. Yet every time I call your there, ready for me to come over."

"I know right. What an idiot I am." She shook her head as she slipped her shoes on.

"Look, Ariana no ones forcing you to continue this. I told you before I was in a relationship that was something you already knew, so if your starting to catch feelings or something just let me know so I can stop this now." I could feel my eyes starting to water at the sound of Y/N's harsh voice and words. But I refused to let myself cry over this. She didn't want me, and that's something I had to deal with.

I shook my head as quickly as I could before any words even left my mouth. "N-no. I'm not there's no feelings here Y/N. I just get lonely sometimes, but I'll be fine I can just call some friends over or something."

Y/N smiled and bent over my small body laying a kiss on my lips and neck. "Good. You do that." I frowned as I continued to watch her grab her things and as she was about to leave out the room she stopped and looked back at me. "Just make sure you don't have none of your "men friends" here. I wouldn't want to have to hurt someone." 

She stared at me for a second longer before walking out. As soon as the door was shut I could no longer hold my tears back. I hated when she acted this way.

And yes I know, it's my fault for being with someone that's in a relationship with someone else. But you can't help you you fall in love with. When I met Y/N it was like love at first site.

But when we get into arguments like these, she always has to throw the fact the she's in a relationship in my face. Which hurts the most, I already feel bad for doing what I'm doing I don't need to hear it every time she leaves me. And when though she has a girlfriend she gets crazy if I even mention another person. No matter if it's a male or female.

She's just so possessive it's crazy. But it's what I signed up for when I got into a relationship with her 2 years ago.  I sniffed back anymore tears that threaten to escape my eyes and got up from the bed making my way into the bathroom.

After I finally got myself together I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone to deciding to call one of my closest friends over.

"Hello?"

"Justin?" I asked not sure if this was the right number seeing as Y/N had deleted all of my contacts out of my phone one night when she got mad at me.

I heard him gasp"Ari?"

It hurt that he was so shocked to hear from me. But what was I to expect I haven't been talking to him in forever. But Y/N doesn't really like him around me, because he's a guy. But I tell her all the time she doesn't have to worry. I mean Justin's cute and all but he's gay.

"Yes it's me." I smiled happily.

"Ariana omg I'm so happy to hear from you! How have you been?"

"I've been ok. But I was just wondering if you would like to come over and kinda keep me company today."

"Oh Ari of course I will, you don't even have to ask I'll be over soon babe."

I nodded. "Ok see you then Justin."

"See you Ari." He said and hung up. I had so many things running through my mind at this point. As I just stared down at my phone, hoping that Y/N would maybe call me even though I knew it was no use.

I really don't know why I do this to myself. It's not like she's hurting I mean she's having her girlfriend plus another girl on the side. Which is me, so I'm the only that gets hurt out of us.

***

"So how have you been, you know we've all been worried about you."

"We?" I asked while looking up at him and he nodded.

"Yeah Ari we. As in your family also."

"Oh." I sighed I might as well just tell him. Justin's always been my best friend and I've never kept anything from him.

"Ariana you can't be serious." Justin said after I had just told him everything that's been going on between Y/N and I.

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah I hate to say it but I am."

"Why would you let her treat you that way? Your better than this."

"I-I'm in love with her Justin." He sighed and shook his head at me disappointedly.

"This is not real love Ariana."

"I know, I know. I'm stupid right?" I asked more to myself.

"No Ariana, your not stupid. But your not really making the smartest decisions right now." I shrugged and sat back on the couch.

"I tried talking to her about it earlier but she didn't want to hear it, like always. She just yelled at me and left." 

He looked over at me angrily as he sipped his tea. "Do you want me to beat her ass for you Ari? Huh? Because you know me, I'll do it!"

I laughed at his crazy acts and nodded. "Trust me Jus I know you'll do it. But I'll be fine I promise." I whispered.

"Wow." He mumbled while shaking his head at me once again and I sighed. "Your really going to stick with this girl huh? Like no matter what, you really want to be with her?"

"Yeah Justin I do. She's all I've ever known, I can't help but to love her."

"Well this is all I'm going to say then I'll leave it alone. Just think about how you would feel if you where her girlfriend and you found out she was cheating on you. How would that make you feel to be the other woman."

"B-but I am the other woman."

"Yeah, but your not Y/N's and she's never going to change. No matter what she tells you, or what you believe. Just watch."

"Ariana!" I jumped and my eyes got big as I heard footsteps make there way into the living room.

"Justin you have to go." I rushed out as I stood up trying to push him out.

His face frowned up "What?! You can't be serious?"

"Please." I whispered nervously not wanting Y/N to see him but it was too late.

"What's he doing here?" I heard her ask as she looked directly in my eyes.

"Ummm j-he just came by to say hi." Y/N nodded stiffly as she kept her eyes on me. I quickly looked down to avoid her dangerous eyes.

"Well I'm back now so I think it's time for him to leave."

Justin rolled his eyes and took the rest of his things from my hands. "Whatever. Ari I'll see you later babe, love you. You make sure you call me if you need me." I nodded

"Love you too." I said scared to speak any louder. I watched him walk out the front door and once it shut Y/N didn't waste anytime before stepping up to me.

"Ariana what the hell where you thinking?! Huh!" I flinched back

"I-I'm sorry baby I just—" but before I could get all the words out I felt myself flying down to the ground. Y/N had slapped me.

"You just what! Not wanting to listen to me! After I specifically told you not to have him over here, you go and do it anyway!" I cried as she stood over my now limp body.

"I-I'm sorry."

"I know you are Ariana. You always are." She spoke as she continued to hit me. "Your ass is so sneaky! Is that what you want huh?! Do you want to leave me and go be with him?!"

"N-no Y/N I love you." I said while trying to get up slowly. "He's just my friend." I whispered

"Well start acting like it! And stop acting like a stupid whore!" She yelled as she pushed my head against the wall and stomped away.

I sniffed and held my head in my hands. "Oh my god..why..why me?" I cried to myself. My entire body felt like it was on fire. I couldn't even bring myself to move a muscle, it hurt like hell for me to even cry.

People may wonder why I take this from Y/N. And why I don't just move on, and leave her. But it's so much harder than that I promise. When this is the only live you've ever had and known. You get accustomed to it and no matter how much I may think about leaving. I don't think I ever will.

But maybe this is just gods way of punishing me for what I'm doing to Y/N's poor girlfriend.  I guess I don't deserve to be happy. This is my life, and for now this is my happiness.

****

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS🎉😁

Hope you all enjoyed this update😌I had it ready like last night but then I fell asleep😭soooo

But thanks so much for reading/voting🤗💓

Also sorry for any mistakes😿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2K 28
I suck at descriptions lol #1 IN LAUREN JAUREGUI- May 1st, 2020
3.1K 103 1
Is it ever enough?
363K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
19.9K 291 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022