Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

Por Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 22

8.2K 387 15
Por Squidtcyc

Ryan's POV:

"Where are we going after this, Ryan?" Adrian questions softly as we walked towards his next meeting spot.

"You have another meeting at 4 with Mr Richard at Seagate Gallery." Groaning deeply, he let out a long sigh before cracking is knuckles and neck in exhaustion.

"Then that's all, right?"

"Yes. Would you want me to accompany you in?"

"It's alright. I'll get it done within an hour. You can explore the area if you want to." He said carefreely as we stood outside the large doors.

"You sure?"

"Yup. Now go and enjoy. I'll see you at the lobby in an hour." Placing a light kiss on his lips, he smiled warmly before pressing his lips on my forehead.

"Good luck, Adrian."

"Thank you love. I'll see you later then."

"Okay. Now go." Handing him his documents, he sent me a quick smile before entering the meeting room. Now let's see...maybe I can find something he can indulge on after this. I wonder if there's any cafes or shops here which sells good chocolate treats.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Walking down the bustling streets, the sight overwhelmed me as my eyes feasted on the array of colours of the shops and signs. This area is so different from the area we come from. Our's is quiet and grey while here is filled with energy and life.

Thia place is amazing...sadly we won't be able to stay long here...I should really find something-oh! The large signboard with the words TRUFFLENZA caught my eyes instantly, directing all my attention towards the stunning shop.

"Welcome to Trufflenza! Please take your time to pick your choices. We have an array of choices to choose from. From peppermint flavour to smore's flavour. We have 28 flavour you can choose from! We have affordable boxes of 4 for $6, box of 9 for $13 and party box of 20 for $28! You can mix and match much to your delight. Prices only applies from 2-4pm." The staff introduced fluently and excitedly once I entered the shop.

Wow...this place sure is energetic and lively.

"Please don't overwhelm our customer, Jordan." A well-built guy came out from the back of the shop and placed his hand firmly on the staff's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Boss but I'm just so excited to be able to finally get a job!" The staff said eagerly as he smiled brightly at the guy. Oh? That guy is the boss?

"I know but tone down a little okay? You won't want to scare the customers away right?"

"Okay. Sorry Boss." Smiling sheepishly at his boss, his boss chuckled lightly before turning towards my direction.

"I'm sorry Sir for my staff's...attitude? I have no idea how to call it." The boss patted the staff's shoulder firmly before sending him to attend to another customer who have just entered the shop.

"No worries, Sir, he did not overwhelm me. It's really inviting actually."

"Really? I'm glad and please, don't call me Sir. Call me Joseph."

"Yeah. His jolliness is fine, Joseph. And please, call me Ryan."

"Sure. So how can I help you, Ryan?"

"Can you recommend which are the healthier ones?"

"For you?"

"Not really. For a friend. He's been eating too unhealthily the past few days so I thought of getting something of low calorie for him."

"Hmmm...you mean boyfriend?" He said with a knowing grin as he spun a tray on his finger skillfully.

"H-How did you know?"

"A guy like me can never go wrong when it comes to relationships. This is a secret that I'll share with you only. I'm also a relationship advisor for gays too."

"Really?! Wow. You're really accomplished."

Chuckling lightly he nodded in understanding before pointing towards the tray of truffles at the top. "You think so? Hmm...how about these? They're made out of dark chocolate and covered with a thin coating of white chocolate. Not too sweet and not too bitter."

"Sounds great. Can I have a box of 9 for them and a box of 4 for the smore's flavour ones?"

"Sure. Give me a second." Reaching for the packagings, he packed the truffles in swiftly and neatly before handing them to me. "Here you go, Ryan."

Giving him a 20, he took it gladly before returning me a 5? "Um..you've counted wrongly, Joseph."

"Take it as a discount given to a friend. We are friends, right?"

"You said it. Thanks for the discount, Joseph."

"You're welcome. Hey, can I have your contact? We can go out sometimes and maybe introduce your boyfriend to me. I can give you some pointers here and there. If you don't mind of course."

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." Holding out his phone, I keyed my number in quickly before returning it to him. Wait...it's been 40 minutes already?!

"Thanks. I had fun talking to you."

"Same here. Sorry but I have to go now."

"It's alright. Have a nice day and do come back soon."

"Definitely." Bidding him goodbye, he waved back with a warm smile in return before going to attend to the other customers.

Damn...I really love this place.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~  

"Here. How's the meeting, Adrian?" Passing him his box of truffles, he took it gladly from me before placing a light peck on my lips.

"It went smoothly. Thanks love. What's inside?"

"You can see in the car later. We need to rush to the other meeting point now." Nodding eagerly, we coursed towards the carpark promptly as I took the driver's seat.

"What's inside?" Adrian questioned again once we reached the highway.

"Why don't you open it then?" Opening it hesitantly, his eyes shot wide open in glee when his eyes laid on the truffles inside.

"Chocolate truffles?!"

"Yup. I got them at a good price too."

"Wow. They look awesome." Taking one out, he bit into the truffle only to moan in delight. "They taste so good! Thank you, love."

"No problem. Glad you like them."

"Here. Try it." Placing the partially eaten truffle at my lips, he slipped it into my mouth gently as he pressed his finger against my lips. Wow...it really is delicious. "Good right?"

"I agree. It's really good." Smiling widely, he continued to feast on his truffles in satisfaction as he watched the scenery change. I'm glad he's enjoying it.

Halfway on the road, a soft beeping sound entered my ears. Is it a watch? No...it can't be...our's are all not digital ones. Is it...no...it can't be...but what if...

"Adrian?"

"Yes?" 

"Do you hear that?" He looked at me puzzled before straining his hearing.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." No? I shouldn't alarm him...

"Oh, it's nothing then. Maybe it's my ears."

"Are you alright? Do you need me to take over?"

"It's fine. We're reaching soon anyway." Speeding the remaining distance, we reached our distance within in a much shorter time. "I'm dropping you off first, Adrian. I need to get more petrol."

"Okay. I'll be waiting you." Falling for my lie, he walked into the building without hesitation. Taking off immediately, the beeping sound started to speed up every minute. Shit. How much time do I left?

Driving to the highest level of an empty carpark, I got off the car immediately and dashed down the staircase quickly, only to hear a deafening explosion halfway down the stairs. 

Sigh...how am I going to tell Adrian about this? I'll just deal with it later I guess...I have to extinguish the fire first then call the car insurance agency. What a pain...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
1.9M 68.3K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
859K 57.1K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...