Frerard but Written by Someon...

By fishyassault

Ranked some number in some category or something i dont care FBWBSWKNAMCR, or The Frerard Chronicles for shor... More

part 2: mikey no
Part 3: konky
part 4: happyriding
part 5: mindful self loss

part 1: oh yes gerard

25 2 3
By fishyassault

Gerard Way, the popular singing man of the popular band called My Chemical Romance, was chilling out watching tv or something when Frank Iero, the popular guitar man of the popular band called My Chemical Romance, came in and was like "Hey G, you look so hot in that eyeliner. I want to make out with you."
Gerard got up and was like "You stinky music man, you have some kind of attraction to blood. I know you are, nasty man."
Then Frank started bleeding out of all his face holes and was like "LRP'KJALA MCRE J'ALHAL ALE ZALGO¡¡¡"
Gerard was like "Oh wow that's hot" and then stuck his tongue inside of Frank's face holes to clean the blood and Frank loved it.

the end??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 76.9K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
276K 21.4K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 29.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...